Biden speaks to another dead person.

I hear that when you start speaking to dead people you will soon join them
6v13je-3537490137.jpg

The truth of the matter is that Sleepy Joe isn't together enough even to be allowed to vote, much less run the government.

However, in spite of this truth, he is still the sharpest and most capable Democrat Party candidate available.
That is apparently what they seem to think.

Yikes!!!

"The gaffe on Wednesday is similar to the one Biden made on Sunday after he claimed he spoke with François Mitterrand, a French president who died in 1996, at the same G7 meeting.

"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back,'" Biden told a Las Vegas crowd. "And Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said …"

Biden then assembled his thoughts to complete the sentence: "Well, how long are you back for?"

He probably thinks that if he quotes dead people, he can't be busted for lying. This is the second time this week that he's done this - that we know of. Imagine all the drivel he spews in private.

Sunday - Here he recounts talking to a dead person about the imaginary "insurrection".

Biden said one of the first things he said during the meeting was “America is back,” which he said prompted a response from “Mitterrand from Germany,” before correcting it to “from France.”

“And Mitterand from Germany — I mean, from France — looked at me and said … ‘You know, what — why, how long you back for?” Biden said. “And I looked at him, and … the chancellor of Germany said, ‘What would you say, Mr. President, if you picked up the paper tomorrow in the London Times, and London Times said, “A thousand people break through the House of Commons, break down the doors, two Bobbies are killed in order to stop the election of the prime minister.” What would you say?'”

Wednesday - Making up the same conversation with yet another dead person -

Speaking at a fundraiser in New York on Wednesday, the Democrat leader recalled a 2021 conversation with G7 leaders when the slip-up happened. In that conversation, leaders were discussing the Jan. 6 riots at the U.S. Capitol, which had happened a few months prior, when the German leader addressed Biden.

“And then Helmut Kohl turned to me and said, ‘What would you say, Mr. President, if you picked up the London Times and learned that 1,000 people had broken down the doors of the British parliament, killed some bobbies on the way in, to deny the prime minister to take office,”’ Biden said, as reported by multiple outlets.

Biden had lunch with Napoleon that afternoon, too.

Forum List

Back