Paul Ryan gets to Debate that idiot Biden

It'll be more interesting than him debating that retard Palin.

Biden_brain.jpg

Biden is going to take Ryan to the woodshed worse than he did Palin :up:

It’s amazing the extent people will go to fool themselves. Come on, you don’t honestly believe that do you? While there is doubt to how Romney will perform against Obama, they’re both lack substance, there is little doubt toward how Ryan will decimate Biden.

poor libs, can't stay on topic, eva

if it's not Booooooooooooooosh, it's PALIN

I rather enjoy Bidens bumbles. However I think how well they stack up depends on how well they prepare Ryan. They did a horrible job with Palin, and while Ryan is leaps and bounds more intelligent than her, he does have some areas he could crash and burn on if not prepped enough.

I rather enjoy Bidens bumbles. However I think how well they stack up depends on how well they prepare Ryan. They did a horrible job with Palin, and while Ryan is leaps and bounds more intelligent than her, he does have some areas he could crash and burn on if not prepped enough.

Ryan’s already prepared, this election is going to be about numbers, Ryan knows them better than anyone. I can't wait for that debate with Biden...It aint gonna be pretty for Biden:lol:

Biden is gaffe prone, but to assume a man shrewd enough to claw his way to 2nd most powerful man in the world is...."dumb," well......way to play checkers.

Ryan’s already prepared, this election is going to be about numbers, Ryan knows them better than anyone can't wait that debate with Biden...It aint gonna be pretty for Biden:lol:

ryans budget proposal INCREASES the debt. FACT. and u support it cuz.......................it's R? amiright?

Biden is gaffe prone, but to assume a man shrewd enough to claw his way to 2nd most powerful man in the world is...."dumb," well......way to play checkers.

No assumptions we have video evidence:cool:

lol... a career Politician being PICKED by someone is SHREWD..
you really have to wonder about the people who has let this man suck off the taxpayers for all these years by voting for him..

Forum List

Back