Paul Ryan calls out librul reporter; Ends interview!

There is no 'and yet probably'. The 'probably' negates the 'and yet'.

Twit.

No it doesn't, though and yet is a silly redundancy.

A better statement from Lu would be, "Yet you probably watch FOX."

And the toad probably does.

Fox News has the highest cable ratings of any News Organization in the country which means more people get their news from Fox than MSLSD.. Morning Schmoe has 500,000 viewers.. LOL I'm sure you're one of those. See how that works dummy?

Professional wrestling is popular too.

:rolleyes:

He wants to cut taxes. He wants to reduce inner city crime. How does he propose to do both at the same time.

I understand you are mildly retarded, but the question is very valid.

He stated it very clearly how to do it, you just don't want to hear it.
Why don't you tell us, in your own words, how he is going to accomplish all this crime fighting and prevention while cutting taxes.

Listen to it yourself.
Good education is the key to everything in helping to get rid of crime.

Damn, you're a moron. From your link:

UPDATE: This post has been updated several times to reflect how Congressman Ryan handled the situation and his decision to end the interview. A previous version of this post noted Ryan walked out, when in fact he did nothing of the sort. Ryan calmly ended the interview after the reporter attempted to put words in the his mouth. Also, WJRT is the ABC affiliate in Flint, Michigan. Previous versions of this post incorrectly reported that WJRT is in Detroit.

What is your point? I don't see anything that conflicts with her comments.

Didn't look like a tantrum to me. He was perfectly polite, he was pleasant...

Looked like he shut the reporter down. And the reporter definitely looked flustered.

Obviously..you've never seen a real tantrum:

Last edited by a moderator:
Deflection noted

Now let's lookat Ryan's alleged "tantrum":

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWCbFRHChHM]Paul Ryan Stops Interview After 'Strange' Question - YouTube[/ame]

Lol..my goodness, that's shocking. Look at the terrible behavior.

Yea, Joey we would expect you to see the validity of that question. What's Biden gonna do about increasing revenues?? Cutting taxes??

I love the liberal left, they follow the idiotic liberal press like flies to honey unless they ask Obama or Biden hard questions. Oh wait.............they don't do that. :lol:

Frankly, this would have been a great time for Ryan to slather on the bullshit that tax cuts for the wealthy is a pancea for all problems.

It's totally bullshit, of course, but hey, he could have made the effort.

He did answer the question. The interview ended when the reporter tried to tell him what he was saying.

The liberal media is done, and so is Obama.

Precisely!

SNIP:

"Those are your words, not mine," Ryan responded curtly. His press secretary Michael Steel interrupted from off-camera, "Thank you very much, sir."

As Ryan began taking off his mic, he commented, "That was kind of strange, you're trying to stuff words in people's mouths?"

Camp replied, "Well, I don't know if it's strange."

Ryan disagreed, "Sounds like you're trying to put answers to questions,"

SNIP:

"The reporter knew he was already well over the allotted time for the interview when he decided to ask a weird question relating gun violence to tax cuts," Buck said in a statement. "Ryan responded as anyone would in such a strange situation. When you do nearly 200 interviews in a couple months, eventually you're going to see a local reporter embarrass himself."

SNIP:

Since being named Romney's running mate, Ryan has granted 197 total media interviews; of those, 153 were granted to television reporters and 124 to local outlets, according to the campaign.

Read more: Ryan cuts off Michigan reporter grilling him on gun violence, tax cuts - Fox News

Another reason him and Willard will lose...refuses to answer a question...the reported asked a question hence the question mark at the end....Is Ryan that fragile and feeble minded he can't answer a damn question?

There was nothing strange about the question and Ryan was a coward to run away from it.

So then answer whether or not you have stopped poisoning your husband...

It is not a strange question, nor is it hard to understand...

Paul Ryan wants to cut taxes.

Paul Ryan thinks cleaning up the inner city will end crime (laughable of it self that he blames crime on those living in the inner city only).

Asking him how he's going to clean up the inner cities while cutting taxes is a valid question.

He ran from the question like a coward.

The inner city is federal jurisdiction??

You're the one avoiding answering a question... you must be as disgusting as you consider Ryan to be

ryan has no idea what he believes until the teaparty tells him what exactly those beliefs are. There is no way he is ever going to explain his policies, at all. First off, romney doesn't want him to get any ideas, it might underscore his own archaic bullshit rhetoric.
i think he was afraid to admit that cutting taxes will not decrease crime.

:d

Increasing them cuts it?? Keeping them at the levels they are now means crime levels do not change??

Idiots... both of you

I think he was afraid to admit that cutting taxes will not decrease crime.

Kabam. He never said that cutting taxes would decrease crime. He has never made that statement.

But nice to see you picking up the lie, planted by the *journalist*...and running with it.

Are you saying he doesn't want to cut taxes?

Are you saying you did stop poisoning your husband??

It wasn't a question. He was trying to make a connection between gun violence and tax cuts. It was ludicrous and he came off looking like a chump.

He ended the question with a question mark therefore he intended it as a question. Ryan is a whiner who didn't like being asked hard questions.

i think he was afraid to admit that cutting taxes will not decrease crime.

:d

Increasing them cuts it?? Keeping them at the levels they are now means crime levels do not change??

Idiots... both of you

tweedledee-tweedledum-2.jpg

Forum List

Back