Paul Ryan calls out librul reporter; Ends interview!

There is no 'and yet probably'. The 'probably' negates the 'and yet'.

Twit.

No it doesn't, though and yet is a silly redundancy.

A better statement from Lu would be, "Yet you probably watch FOX."

And the toad probably does.

Yea, yea, yea... I get told constantly that I watch Fox.... the problem is, I don't have a cable package that carries it. I did - for about 3 months - and for most of that time, I didn't even know Fox was available.

Constantly claiming that people 'watch Fox' while spewing MSBNC bullshit used to be funny... but it got old a long time ago.
That's why she said probably. Jeesh, who peed in your Cheerios?

He did it quickly and succinctly, without being insulting or losing his cool.

They just aren't going to tolerate that media crap anymore, and it's about time. These guys are what we've been waiting for. If Hillary doesn't have them killed, we're set.

Set for what??

Round 2

aria_c10398320121005120100.jpg

:lol: Dream about it.

you can't even answer that question, can you?

why should she?? So you can whine and snivel about her answer?? You and your pals never ask a sincere question, so why don't you cut the crap. You all see the same ads, interviews, and campaign speeches that we do.

she made a vague accusation, and then refused to explain exactly what she was talking about.

You are officially pathetic.

$imagesCAP4JPEN.jpg

Paul Ryan wants to cut taxes.

Paul Ryan thinks cleaning up the inner city will end crime (laughable of it self that he blames crime on those living in the inner city only).

Asking him how he's going to clean up the inner cities while cutting taxes is a valid question.

He ran from the question like a coward.

Ryan has no idea what he believes until the teaparty tells him what exactly those beliefs are. There is no way he is ever going to explain his policies, at all. First off, Romney doesn't want him to get any ideas, it might underscore his own archaic bullshit rhetoric.
I think he was afraid to admit that cutting taxes will not decrease crime.

Kabam. He never said that cutting taxes would decrease crime. He has never made that statement.

But nice to see you picking up the lie, planted by the *journalist*...and running with it.

Ryan has no idea what he believes until the teaparty tells him what exactly those beliefs are. There is no way he is ever going to explain his policies, at all. First off, Romney doesn't want him to get any ideas, it might underscore his own archaic bullshit rhetoric.
I think he was afraid to admit that cutting taxes will not decrease crime.

Kabam. He never said that cutting taxes would decrease crime. He has never made that statement.

But nice to see you picking up the lie, planted by the *journalist*...and running with it.

Are you saying he doesn't want to cut taxes?

No, I'm saying he never said that cutting taxes was the way to solve inner city crime.

Not. Once. And when the reporter tried to assign that stance to him, the interview was over. As it should have been.

We need to stop giving the time of day to progressive nutjobs who aren't interested in anything like reality or truth, and are driven only by their desire to make the opposition LOOK a certain way.

Like you, Rav! You aren't interested in what is really going on. All you care about is painting a picture that will allow you to further your own progressive agenda. Which is why you lie, prevaricate, pontificate, divert, and troll. Anything to hide the facts.

No, I'm saying he never said that cutting taxes was the way to solve inner city crime.

Not. Once. And when the reporter tried to assign that stance to him, the interview was over. As it should have been.

We need to stop giving the time of day to progressive nutjobs who aren't interested in anything like reality or truth, and are driven only by their desire to make the opposition LOOK a certain way.

Like you, Rav! You aren't interested in what is really going on. All you care about is painting a picture that will allow you to further your own progressive agenda. Which is why you lie, prevaricate, pontificate, divert, and troll. Anything to hide the facts.

:rolleyes:

He wants to cut taxes. He wants to reduce inner city crime. How does he propose to do both at the same time.

I understand you are mildly retarded, but the question is very valid.

In another minute some democrat will want to know how cutting crime can reduce global warming.

He wants to cut taxes. He wants to reduce inner city crime. How does he propose to do both at the same time.

He stated it very clearly how to do it, you just don't want to hear it.

Why don't you tell us, in your own words, how he is going to accomplish all this crime fighting and prevention while cutting taxes.

Why don't you tell us, in your own words, how he is going to accomplish all this crime fighting and prevention while cutting taxes.

How about JFK's words?

A rising tide lifts all boats.

The lowering of the confiscatory taxes to a more rational level has, historically, improved the economy. So even at a lower rate, with so much greater productivity, the tax revenues end up getting increased.

also, it might help you to at last learn that most crime fighting is performed by entities OTHER THAN the Federal Government.

Now, begone you troll.

Nobody asked him that.

Unlike the left, we do not make up things and assign them to people.

What question?

Oh you mean the fake question where the reporter said "you can do all that by cutting taxes?" Which of course was not an assertion that Ryan made.

And yet you probably watch Fox.

There is no 'and yet probably'. The 'probably' negates the 'and yet'.

Twit.

No it doesn't, though and yet is a silly redundancy.

A better statement from Lu would be, "Yet you probably watch FOX."

And the toad probably does.

Fox News has the highest cable ratings of any News Organization in the country which means more people get their news from Fox than MSLSD.. Morning Schmoe has 500,000 viewers.. LOL I'm sure you're one of those. See how that works dummy?

How about JFK's words?

A rising tide lifts all boats.

That's a slogan you fucking moron, it doesn't do anything.
The lowering of the confiscatory taxes to a more rational level has, historically, improved the economy.

When has lowering the top tax rate to lower than 35% improved the economy?

So even at a lower rate, with so much greater productivity, the tax revenues end up getting increased.

also, it might help you to at last learn that most crime fighting is performed by entities OTHER THAN the Federal Government.

Now, begone you troll.
Ryan isn't running for a state office you dildo brain.

Forum List

Back