Paul Ryan calls out librul reporter; Ends interview!

He did it quickly and succinctly, without being insulting or losing his cool.

They just aren't going to tolerate that media crap anymore, and it's about time. These guys are what we've been waiting for. If Hillary doesn't have them killed, we're set.

Set for what??

You can't even answer that question, can you?

Why should she?? So you can whine and snivel about her answer?? You and your pals never ask a sincere question, so why don't you cut the crap. You all see the same ads, interviews, and campaign speeches that we do.

He did it quickly and succinctly, without being insulting or losing his cool.

They just aren't going to tolerate that media crap anymore, and it's about time. These guys are what we've been waiting for. If Hillary doesn't have them killed, we're set.

Set for what??

Round 2

aria_c10398320121005120100.jpg

You can't even answer that question, can you?

Why should she?? So you can whine and snivel about her answer?? You and your pals never ask a sincere question, so why don't you cut the crap. You all see the same ads, interviews, and campaign speeches that we do.

She made a vague accusation, and then refused to explain exactly what she was talking about.

You are officially pathetic.

Classic republican, he is.

Fold like a lawn chair when you get called out on the specifics.

They are gonna have to chain him to his podium on Thursday, so he can't walk off.

:lol:

What specific thing was he called on?

You guys keep yammering about it..but not one of you has named the question he did not answer.

There was nothing strange about the question and Ryan was a coward to run away from it.

So then answer whether or not you have stopped poisoning your husband...

It is not a strange question, nor is it hard to understand...

Paul Ryan wants to cut taxes.

Paul Ryan thinks cleaning up the inner city will end crime (laughable of it self that he blames crime on those living in the inner city only).

Asking him how he's going to clean up the inner cities while cutting taxes is a valid question.

He ran from the question like a coward.

Ryan has no idea what he believes until the teaparty tells him what exactly those beliefs are. There is no way he is ever going to explain his policies, at all. First off, Romney doesn't want him to get any ideas, it might underscore his own archaic bullshit rhetoric.

Paul Ryan thinks cleaning up the inner city will end crime (laughable of it self that he blames crime on those living in the inner city only).

Asking him how he's going to clean up the inner cities while cutting taxes is a valid question.

Ryan has no idea what he believes until the teaparty tells him what exactly those beliefs are. There is no way he is ever going to explain his policies, at all. First off, Romney doesn't want him to get any ideas, it might underscore his own archaic bullshit rhetoric.

You're not too bright are you? :cool: I'm sorry. I really am.

I think he was afraid to admit that cutting taxes will not decrease crime.

paul ryan wants to cut taxes.

Paul ryan thinks cleaning up the inner city will end crime (laughable of it self that he blames crime on those living in the inner city only).

ryan has no idea what he believes until the teaparty tells him what exactly those beliefs are. There is no way he is ever going to explain his policies, at all. First off, romney doesn't want him to get any ideas, it might underscore his own archaic bullshit rhetoric.
i think he was afraid to admit that cutting taxes will not decrease crime.

:d

And yet you probably watch Fox.

I would believe Fox over any of the LSM any day.. They at least PUT both LIBERALS and DEMS on their station. Look at MSNBC :eusa_whistle: Any time there is anything on Obama FOX reports it first . It takes the LAME STREAM days later if they pick it up at all but if Romney does something and Fox says it . Its up the same damn day.

He's gonna have to answer questions at some point. Maybe Thursday.

I'm absolutely certain Paul Ryan looks forward to the debate. Old babbling Joe has to answer for all the lies and doubletalk on the economy. Paul Ryan is a budget HAWK.

Ryan voted in lockstep for all the wild and crazy spending during the Bush years. He voted for TARP and the auto companies bailout, he voted for the massive highway bill that included the bridge to nowhere.
All he did was reverse himself when Obama was elected. Just like all the people who kept their mouths shut when the GOP controlled Washington and were spending like drunk Democrats on steroids but all of a sudden became deficit hawks for political reasons.

I would believe Fox over any of the LSM any day.. They at least PUT both LIBERALS and DEMS on their station. Look at MSNBC :eusa_whistle: Any time there is anything on Obama FOX reports it first . It takes the LAME STREAM days later if they pick it up at all but if Romney does something and Fox says it . Its up the same damn day.

Get off of Limbo's dick.

You look so tired when you use terms like "Lame Stream Media".

You are about as partisan as it gets, give it a rest, not many people are buying it anymore. :lol:

Get off of Limbo's dick.

You look so tired when you use terms like "Lame Stream Media".

You are about as partisan as it gets, give it a rest, not many people are buying it anymore. :lol:

You should talk and Limbo has nothing to do with FOX. Nothing partisan about a name like Liberal, eh? :cool:

There is no 'and yet probably'. The 'probably' negates the 'and yet'.

Twit.

No it doesn't, though and yet is a silly redundancy.

A better statement from Lu would be, "Yet you probably watch FOX."

And the toad probably does.

Yea, yea, yea... I get told constantly that I watch Fox.... the problem is, I don't have a cable package that carries it. I did - for about 3 months - and for most of that time, I didn't even know Fox was available.

Constantly claiming that people 'watch Fox' while spewing MSBNC bullshit used to be funny... but it got old a long time ago.

Forum List

Back