Paul Ryan calls out librul reporter; Ends interview!

He's gonna have to answer questions at some point. Maybe Thursday.

I'm absolutely certain Paul Ryan looks forward to the debate. Old babbling Joe has to answer for all the lies and doubletalk on the economy. Paul Ryan is a budget HAWK.

Ryan should put a photo of our dead amabassodor up on his podium when he speaks about Libya.[/QUOTE]

Yea I hope he does that. Think he will?

What do you think Lyin Ryan will do when Ole Joe asks him about the deductions that Ryan would do away with? And Ole Joe tells him to "take all the time you need". Will Lyin Ryan continue to say that the American people are to dumb to unnerstan? Or will he try and actually say what deductions will be eliminated?

Do you know what deductions Mittens and Ryan want to eliminate? Does anyone know?

All politicians should do the same when some asshole tries to put words in their mouth. Kiss that PC shit goodbye and tell em to fuck off.

You say that. But I've no doubt that if Obama did that while being interviewed by someone from Fox News, you'd be shouting "Where's the transparency!?!"

You can tell the interviewer wasn't really interested in actually interviewing. He starts by leading into a discussion about gun control, to which Ryan responds by saying we have a crime problem. Ryan gives an intelligent answer to back his response and the interviewer puts words into his mouth by basically totally disregarding his thoughtful answer and, again, making a statement (not a question) that assumes Ryan's position. That would piss me off too. When has Ryan or Romney ever said that lowering taxes would lower crime? They haven't.

I would ask how this guy has a job when he's so blatantly unprofessional but i know why.

Last edited:
I'm absolutely certain Paul Ryan looks forward to the debate. Old babbling Joe has to answer for all the lies and doubletalk on the economy. Paul Ryan is a budget HAWK.

Ryan should put a photo of our dead amabassodor up on his podium when he speaks about Libya.[/QUOTE]

Yea I hope he does that. Think he will?

What do you think Lyin Ryan will do when Ole Joe asks him about the deductions that Ryan would do away with? And Ole Joe tells him to "take all the time you need". Will Lyin Ryan continue to say that the American people are to dumb to unnerstan? Or will he try and actually say what deductions will be eliminated?

Do you know what deductions Mittens and Ryan want to eliminate? Does anyone know?

Old Babbling Joe doesn't worry about deductions. He and his rich wife give less than 0.4% to charity.. They too buzzii worryin about dey own.

Last edited by a moderator:
And yet you probably watch Fox.

"Fair and balanced" and even if it is biased, it balances out the MSM bias reporting which unlike you the MSM admits exists!

You doubt me? Well UNLIKE you I substantiate my comments:

1)"There is a liberal bias. It's demonstrable. You look at some statistics.
About 85 percent of the reporters who cover the White House vote Democratic, they have for a long time. There is a, particularly at the networks,
at the lower levels, among the editors and the so-called infrastructure, there is a liberal bias.-

George W. Bush Transcript
Newsweek Washington Bureau Chief Evan Thomas

Thomas' assertion of 85% reporters vote Democratic is further backed up by:
"MSNBC.com identified 144 journalists who made political contributions from 2004 through the start of the 2008 campaign, according to the public records of the Federal Election Commission. Most of the newsroom checkbooks leaned to the left: 125 journalists gave to Democrats and liberal causes.
Only 17 gave to Republicans. Two gave to both parties."
Journalists give campaign cash - politics | NBC News

Now where is your SUBSTANTIATION that Fox is biased? Ask Bob Beckel, Ask Juan Williams, Ask all the "liberals" that are on almost ALL Fox panels!

All politicians should do the same when some asshole tries to put words in their mouth. Kiss that PC shit goodbye and tell em to fuck off.

You say that. But I've no doubt that if Obama did that while being interviewed by someone from Fox News, you'd be shouting "Where's the transparency!?!"

Yea right.. Barack Obama doesn't do interviews with real journalists or the Washington Press Corp.. Just goes on The View and tells everyone he's their "eye candy."

*Warning from You Tube about content*
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdPSqL9_mfM&bpctr=1349793169]BARACK OBAMA HITLER KIDS 2012 ELECTION NWO YOUTH SING FOR MANCHURIAN LEADER AND NEW WORLD ORDER - YouTube[/ame]

Indoctrination of public school children..

Notice how the adults are about to have an orgasm.. SICK.. Make sure you watch the end which has a clip of the Hitler Kids.. EERILY similar.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdPSqL9_mfM&bpctr=1349793169]BARACK OBAMA HITLER KIDS 2012 ELECTION NWO YOUTH SING FOR MANCHURIAN LEADER AND NEW WORLD ORDER - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
That was a bit of a weird transition in to his "question" about cutting taxes. Not sure how that applied to the gun law conversation they were just having.

There was nothing strange about the question and Ryan was a coward to run away from it.

So then answer whether or not you have stopped poisoning your husband...

It is not a strange question, nor is it hard to understand...

Paul Ryan wants to cut taxes.

Paul Ryan thinks cleaning up the inner city will end crime (laughable of it self that he blames crime on those living in the inner city only).

Asking him how he's going to clean up the inner cities while cutting taxes is a valid question.

He ran from the question like a coward.

He needs to answer questions, he doesn't get to be so vague all the time. Because you don't mind running such stupid candidates, doesn't mean anyone else out there cares to listen to his nonsense.

I say he doesn't want to talk about it because the teaparty dreamed it up and allowed him to put a face to it. He has no idea what he is talking about and neither do you.

You're so concerned about Paul Ryan answering questions.. Where is the same level of concern regarding Barack Obama AVOIDING the Press Corp at all costs.. Lets hear you speak up and out and ask Obama why he isn't answering ANY questiins AT ALL??!! I can't hear you?? LOUDER..

White House Press Corps Wonders When Obama Will Actually Take Their Questions

The agitation appears to be increasing among the media as President Obama continues to avoid taking questions from White House reporters. On Friday, Obama's deputy press secretary parried a series of volleys from the White House press corps, all of whom wanted to know when the president would break his over-two-month streak of not formally answering their questions.

The issue has edged its way into the media spotlight in recent days, especially after Obama spoke about the campaign on "Entertainment Tonight" and talked about his music tastes with a New Mexico radio station. That led to acid replies from ABC's Jake Tapper and the "Morning Joe" team. NBC's Andrea Mitchell also had a sharp exchange with Ben LaBolt, the Obama campaign's press secretary, about Obama's AWOL approach. On Friday, she repeated the line of attack with DNC chair Debbie Wasserman-Schultz.

Uhm, we're on Paul Ryan at the moment. Have you fully informed yourself on his plan? No, he hasn't explained it fully, it's too complicated for all of us mere mortals.
Maybe we'll just have to pass it before we get to know what's in it?

There was nothing strange about the question and Ryan was a coward to run away from it.

Paul Ryan thinks cleaning up the inner city will end crime (laughable of it self that he blames crime on those living in the inner city only).

Asking him how he's going to clean up the inner cities while cutting taxes is a valid question.

Actually, he didn't say anything about *cleaning up*. He said educate, I believe.

Actually, he didn't say anything about *cleaning up*. He said educate, I believe.
If your beliefs were valid you might not be as stupid as you appear.

The inner city is an incubator for criminals. It needs to be cleaned out by cutting taxes and stop funding that incubator.

Good grief, you are drunk.

Here I thought it was plain stupidity.

Yeah, we hate in others what we see in ourselves. I have to go get ready for work now.

Run, plebe. Maybe by the time you return you'll remember what Ryan hasn't explained or what they've been *hazy* on.

I think *hazy* is a good nickname for you....

Sounds like you are all getting nervous again. That happens when you get extra scared. It makes you extra mean and nasty.

$644078_522825031068383_586227322_n.jpg

Oh, so he didn't really refuse to answer questions.

Got it.

His tax plan is out there for anyone to take a look at.

Which one? His REAL position? Or the one he thinks will get him some votes?

And, which one of MitWit's? Read his website - it is very different from his lies at the "debate.

When are they going to finally start saying the same thing? If they do, Mit will just change his, then LyanRyan will change his again and on and on it will go.

Like it or not, Etch A Sketch cannot just keep flip flopping and lying. And, LyanRyan will soon have no choice but to actually answer questions.

Earth to LIBERAL MEDIA-- No one listens to your propaganda any longer and we're all sick and tired of you morons telling us what we're suppose to think and believe.. If you can't do your job, GET OUT OF JOURNALISM!

You can't get much closer to "out of journalism" than being a local reporter for a Flint, MI television station. Any other market, with the possible exception of Detroit, would be an improvement.

Classic republican, he is.

Fold like a lawn chair when you get called out on the specifics.

They are gonna have to chain him to his podium on Thursday, so he can't walk off.

:lol:

Forum List

Back