Paul Ryan blames disappointing GOP election results on 'Trump hangover'

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
A politicians politician who purposely poorly advised Trump when he had a border deal from Schumer in his first year.

You elect people like Ryan when you want your enemies to gain ground. The snake oil sales man blames Trump for "drag" on the ticket, LOL. Why not blame, I don't know someone who is still in governmet such as McConnell? The guy openly rooted against and denigrated the candidates that his voters chose in the Primaries.

Or what about the RvW decision? Of course he wouldn't admit that.

Former House Speaker Paul Ryan, R-Wisc., said Republicans should have "done better" in Tuesday's midterm elections, calling former President Trump a "drag on our ticket" that contributed to the party's disappointing results.

While interviewed from his home in Janesville, Wisconsin by local station WISN 12 News on Wednesday, Ryan said he was happy to see Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis' landslide re-election victory and that Republicans would have to reflect on why that dominant performance did not materialize elsewhere.

"I think we're going to have to do a lot of soul-searching and head scratching, looking through and parsing the numbers as to why we didn't perform as well as we would have liked to," Ryan said. "Ron got re-elected, I'm very happy to see that. It was a mixed blessing night, but we should have done better than we did."

A politicians politician who purposely poorly advised Trump when he had a border deal from Schumer in his first year.

You elect people like Ryan when you want your enemies to gain ground. The snake oil sales man blames Trump for "drag" on the ticket, LOL. Why not blame, I don't know someone who is still in governmet such as McConnell? The guy openly rooted against and denigrated the candidates that his voters chose in the Primaries.

Former House Speaker Paul Ryan, R-Wisc., said Republicans should have "done better" in Tuesday's midterm elections, calling former President Trump a "drag on our ticket" that contributed to the party's disappointing results.

While interviewed from his home in Janesville, Wisconsin by local station WISN 12 News on Wednesday, Ryan said he was happy to see Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis' landslide re-election victory and that Republicans would have to reflect on why that dominant performance did not materialize elsewhere.

"I think we're going to have to do a lot of soul-searching and head scratching, looking through and parsing the numbers as to why we didn't perform as well as we would have liked to," Ryan said. "Ron got re-elected, I'm very happy to see that. It was a mixed blessing night, but we should have done better than we did."
Paul Ryan is a wishwashy idiot.....no one should ever turn their back on him.

Paul Ryan is no different than Trump. DeSantis is just smoother than Trump. He attacks voting rights, he practiced voter repression, he attacks free speech and he is another right wing fascist. Another Florida law was thrown out by a federal judge because it violates free speech rights.

Forum List

Back