What I've learned from this election

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022
  1. It was confirmed to me that this country is, as 75% of Americans say, on the wrong track
  2. But also: we didn't get back on the right track with this election
  3. DC is still corrupt as hell and who is going to fix it? I have no real answer to that one.. It will have to take more than one president
  4. I had it confirmed (not for the first time) that the loudest voice is usually the most evil (the dims) but people (many of them) no longer care about evil so.. .

I learned that certain people.. the RINOs don't care if we call them RINO (meaning in this case: they don't endorse good R candidates) bc they are in office and WE are not.. We should be "in office".. you know.. govt "by the people, for the people" and all that.. but no, it is the elites who rule

It was confirmed to me all over again that... How do i say it?

I guess this says it: The Rs do not seem to be terribly different from the Ds most of the time

And that, my friends is a HORROR STORY

🇺🇸

I learned once again that polls are worthless

It seems that this year, polls tried to adjust for under representing the Republican vote in past elections

Instead, they predicted a Republican landslide that was merely a slight adjustment

• Banned
This country doesn't get back on the "right track" unless and until the two whacked-out ends of our political spectrum grow the fuck up, get over themselves, and stop thinking that they have all the answers.

Communication, cooperation, collaboration and innovation: That used to be us. Starting with our Constitution.
are you referring to the elite Ds and the RINOs?

It seems that this year, polls tried to adjust for under representing the Republican vote in past elections

Instead, they predicted a Republican landslide that was merely a slight adjustment
I don’t think the polls actually predicted a Republican landslide. I think people got used to polls skewing in Dems favor so people mentally “unskewed” close polling to mean landslide.

everyone is bad?

hmm... well, sometimes I feel that is so.. and sometimes I KNOW it is so.. and the Bible certainly seems to say that.. so yeh.. can't argue..

what a shame.. LOL
All of us could do better.

If my idea is beyond you, I understand. I've learned that some will probably never be a part of constructive conversation. That was a very sad realization on my part.

This country doesn't get back on the "right track" unless and until the two whacked-out ends of our political spectrum grow the fuck up, get over themselves, and stop thinking that they have all the answers.

Communication, cooperation, collaboration and innovation: That used to be us. Starting with our Constitution.
What fantasy world do you live in? America was never about sitting in a big circlejerk and singing kumbaya with the enemy (Democrats)

When polls said Hillary should win then when Trump won Putin the election was rigged

Now when polls showed that democrats would get crushed in the election and did not, now polls suck.

Sounds about right.

When polls said Hillary should win then when Trump won Putin the election was rigged

Now when polls showed that democrats would get crushed in the election and did not, now polls suck.

Sounds about right.
I've learned not to pay attn to polls

A lot of conservatives fear persecution from the Party of Thuggery and therefore, do not answer phone polls or other kinds

1. It was confirmed to me that this country is, as 75% of Americans say, on the wrong track
  2. But also: we didn't get back on the right track with this election
  3. DC is still corrupt as hell and who is going to fix it? I have no real answer to that one.. It will have to take more than one president
  4. I had it confirmed (not for the first time) that the loudest voice is usually the most evil (the dims) but people (many of them) no longer care about evil so.. .

I learned that certain people.. the RINOs don't care if we call them RINO (meaning in this case: they don't endorse good R candidates) bc they are in office and WE are not.. We should be "in office".. you know.. govt "by the people, for the people" and all that.. but no, it is the elites who rule

It was confirmed to me all over again that... How do i say it?

I guess this says it: The Rs do not seem to be terribly different from the Ds most of the time

And that, my friends is a HORROR STORY

🇺🇸
I've asked this before but, what is a RINO? And, I don't mean Republican In Name Only. What is different about a RINO than a non RINO? The definition seems to have changed over the years.

I've asked this before but, what is a RINO? And, I don't mean Republican In Name Only. What is different about a RINO than a non RINO? The definition seems to have changed over the years.
When a supposed R goes against his own party to side with the Party of Baby Killers and Open Borders and Gender Mutilation... etc etc...

that's a RINO

The R party needs to purge itself of those. RINOs also do not support necessarily R candidates even when there appears to be no valid reason for that. And IMO there RARELY is, if ever.

Walker is a good example. He is inexperienced but he is a R.. Inexperience can actually be a Plus anyhow.. so there is no reason not to support him

I heard that McConnell didn't support all the R candidates this time.. probably one of the reasons we didn't do as well as we could have

Sounds about right.

Polls that predicted a large Hillary victory were wrong
Polls that predicted Biden winning by 7 percent were wrong
Polls that predicted a Republican landslide were wrong

When a supposed R goes against his own party to side with the Party of Baby Killers and Open Borders and Gender Mutilation... etc etc...

that's a RINO

The R party needs to purge itself of those. RINOs also do not support necessarily R candidates even when there appears to be no valid reason for that. And IMO there RARELY is, if ever.

Walker is a good example. He is inexperienced but he is a R.. Inexperience can actually be a Plus anyhow.. so there is no reason not to support him

I heard that McConnell didn't support all the R candidates this time.. probably one of the reasons we didn't do as well as we could have

RINOs used to get things done

Todays Republicans are only obstructionist

Forum List

Back