Patriots

I find your support of Veterans to be complete and utter fucking lies and the largest of all piles of bullshit.

leftist hate for Vets has been on full display for decades, so please take your fake 'holier than though' stance and sell it to your fellow leftists, I'm sure they will pretend to give a fuck as much as you do.
Ah so you think an acceptable comeback to the question is " well you guys didn't like veterans so it's all right when veterans oppose us"? Interesting..... Not only doesn't it make any sense, it shows very clearly how far the Republican party has come. "We don't care what Trump does and who speaks up against him."
I'm calling you a fraud a fake a liar.

that's all.

Tell you what, admit, in detail, all the horrible things bill Clinton did to Vets, denounce him, rail against him, and I'll buy your bullshit.

don't, and well, that would be predictable.
But this is not about Clinton, is it? You people are pathetic. Well, actually, the man you are proposing to defend is pathetic, so it's not really your fault. "fraud, fake, liar" is not a defense, even if that's all Trump can come up with either.
This is where you say the economy is good, though.
LOL
It is good, but again what lies are you talking about? He said he would help the vets and he did. He is now reimbursing them to see a doctor is the VA is full...that's huge and will be a big help.

So, to all Trump supporters. As a response to the revocation of the security clearance of the guy who was in charge of the people who developed the intelligence that led to the killing of Osama Bin Laden. The guy who led the men who actually executed the operation is now speaking up. William McRaven: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com Doesn't it give any of you pause, that you are now on the side of the person these actual patriots, people who have served this country well are speaking up against?
They're all RINOS!

RINOS! RINOS! RINOS EVERYWHERE!

So, to all Trump supporters. As a response to the revocation of the security clearance of the guy who was in charge of the people who developed the intelligence that led to the killing of Osama Bin Laden. The guy who led the men who actually executed the operation is now speaking up. William McRaven: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com Doesn't it give any of you pause, that you are now on the side of the person these actual patriots, people who have served this country well are speaking up against?
Who was the section chief in Riyadh that rubber stamped the visas for several of the 911 terrorists? Brennan.

Who was the guy who leaked actions at the objective to the press during the Bin Laden raid? Brennan

Who was the principle coordinator for Obama's *kill lists*? Brennan

Who was the first guy to leak to the press about US drone strikes, which at the time was Top Secret and highly classified information? Brennan

I know for a fact that John Brennan is fluent in Arabic, which lends credence to the rumor that he is a converted Muslim.

It seems that Brennan has been closely involved in a lot of shit. When he talks you have to wonder who's side is he on. Especially since some of his subordinate officials were caught accessing Congressional members personel files.

John O. Brennan - Wikipedia
yeah the left now loves the CIA and kill lists.....hilarious!!!!

If McRaven had any balls, he'd surrender his clearance. Put up or shut up.

I find your support of Veterans to be complete and utter fucking lies and the largest of all piles of bullshit.

leftist hate for Vets has been on full display for decades, so please take your fake 'holier than though' stance and sell it to your fellow leftists, I'm sure they will pretend to give a fuck as much as you do.
Ah so you think an acceptable comeback to the question is " well you guys didn't like veterans so it's all right when veterans oppose us"? Interesting..... Not only doesn't it make any sense, it shows very clearly how far the Republican party has come. "We don't care what Trump does and who speaks up against him."

that's all.

Tell you what, admit, in detail, all the horrible things bill Clinton did to Vets, denounce him, rail against him, and I'll buy your bullshit.

Can you do the same to trump who attacked a fallen soldier family, mccain and others? Oh and also he dodged the draft many times.

Who was the section chief in Riyadh that rubber stamped the visas for several of the 911 terrorists? Brennan.

Who was the guy who leaked actions at the objective to the press during the Bin Laden raid? Brennan

Who was the first guy to leak to the press about US drone strikes, which at the time was Top Secret and highly classified information? Brennan

I know for a fact that John Brennan is fluent in Arabic, which lends credence to the rumor that he is a converted Muslim.

It seems that Brennan has been closely involved in a lot of shit. When he talks you have to wonder who's side is he on. Especially since some of his subordinate officials were caught accessing Congressional members personel files.

"I know for a fact that John Brennan is fluent in Arabic, which lends credence to the rumor that he is a converted Muslim."

Now this comment is a real head scratcher. Let's see if a CIA operative learns the language of the country or region he is stationed in, he must have converted to their religion!

God forbid, we do not want our CIA operatives to speak the language of the Country they are stationed in, spying on or studying.

No wonder our intelligence agencies stink under Republican administrations.
I wonder if you ever studied the language....like I have.

It takes years of dedication to get fluent in Arabic. Especially since learning the language means you have to know that every word has a number of possible possessive pronouns and suffixes. Ten different verb forms. It's one of the things they pride themselves in, their complex language. It's a big part of their daily discussion. Learning Arabic isn't like learning Spanish. Spanish is easy. And each country has a different dialect. I studied Modern Standard Arabic. Then there's Classical Arabic used in reading the Quran. The Bedouin speak another form. There also are cultural differences depending on your status. Highly diverse.

An interesting sidenote: I had an Arabic instructor who spent alot of time lording it over us in class.. So one day we played a taped broadcast of "The Greaseman" (out of Chicago I believe) to show how English slang can be used in a hilariously entertaining way. He stormed out, submitted his resignation and never returned. Jesus these people are hotheads sometimes.

I have studied German, Spanish, Arabic, Persian Farsi, learned Morse Code. I have a pretty good idea what it takes to become fluent in Arabic. You really have to want to immerse yourself in the culture to learn it to that level.

So does that answer your criticism?

Thank you. I attended Middlebury College and studied language as well. Everything you wrote rings true to me and I do not doubt a single word. However, I still do not buy into the leap that John Brennan's fluency in Arabic "lends credence to the rumor that he is a converted Muslim". I have known plenty of people who have worked in the Middle East for years, speak Arabic but have not converted. You will need to give me more than speculation.

"I know for a fact that John Brennan is fluent in Arabic, which lends credence to the rumor that he is a converted Muslim."

Now this comment is a real head scratcher. Let's see if a CIA operative learns the language of the country or region he is stationed in, he must have converted to their religion!

God forbid, we do not want our CIA operatives to speak the language of the Country they are stationed in, spying on or studying.

No wonder our intelligence agencies stink under Republican administrations.
I wonder if you ever studied the language....like I have.

It takes years of dedication to get fluent in Arabic. Especially since learning the language means you have to know that every word has a number of possible possessive pronouns and suffixes. Ten different verb forms. It's one of the things they pride themselves in, their complex language. It's a big part of their daily discussion. Learning Arabic isn't like learning Spanish. Spanish is easy. And each country has a different dialect. I studied Modern Standard Arabic. Then there's Classical Arabic used in reading the Quran. The Bedouin speak another form. There also are cultural differences depending on your status. Highly diverse.

An interesting sidenote: I had an Arabic instructor who spent alot of time lording it over us in class.. So one day we played a taped broadcast of "The Greaseman" (out of Chicago I believe) to show how English slang can be used in a hilariously entertaining way. He stormed out, submitted his resignation and never returned. Jesus these people are hotheads sometimes.

I have studied German, Spanish, Arabic, Persian Farsi, learned Morse Code. I have a pretty good idea what it takes to become fluent in Arabic. You really have to want to immerse yourself in the culture to learn it to that level.

So does that answer your criticism?

Thank you. I attended Middlebury College and studied language as well. Everything you wrote rings true to me and I do not doubt a single word. However, I still do not buy into the leap that John Brennan's fluency in Arabic "lends credence to the rumor that he is a converted Muslim". I have known plenty of people who have worked in the Middle East for years, speak Arabic but have not converted. You will need to give me more than speculation.

Wait. Mud is telling us that he speaks several languages?

This is how incredibly stupid and short-sighted the Trump lickspittles are.

Every day, they are bitch slapped by their own benchmarks they set during the eight years of the Obama Administration. And boy do they HATE that!

Yet it doesn't stop them from setting all new benchmarks. Being okay with serial adultery. Being okay with hiring some of the worst scum to work in government. Being okay with traitorous behaviors. Being okay with massive deficits. Being okay with abusing the powers of the presidency to punish critics.

On and on and on.

Man, this shit is going to come back to haunt them. Bigly.

My fathers comment on his military service was... “It is part of my life, it does not define my life.” I think we all need to remember that being in the military or a veteran does not determine their quality or value as people. Both groups include good and bad people.

Therefore, so long as the Chief Executive and Commander in Chief feel there is sufficient necessity to revoke the clearance of a former military/intelligence service member, the it should be done. Being part of a particular operation or mission does not preclude one from being censured for inappropriate acts.

My fathers comment on his military service was... “It is part of my life, it does not define my life.” I think we all need to remember that being in the military or a veteran does not determine their quality or value as people. Both groups include good and bad people.

Therefore, so long as the Chief Executive and Commander in Chief feel there is sufficient necessity to revoke the clearance of a former military/intelligence service member, the it should be done. Being part of a particular operation or mission does not preclude one from being censured for inappropriate acts.
Trump revoked the security clearance of a critic out of spite. It has NOTHING to do with national security, and everyone knows it.

Be careful. These new benchmarks you lickspittles are setting will come back to haunt you.

I tried to warn all of you all during Obama's Administration that would happen, but you ignored me. And now you are getting bitch slapped every day by your own hypocrisy.

So be really, really, really sure you are cool with a President abusing his powers to punish critics. Be VERY sure. Because I guarantee that shit will come back to bite you on the ass, and you will be on public record as being okay with it.

Veterans are a political tool used by both the left and the right when it suits them.

that's all.

But this is not about Clinton, is it? You people are pathetic. Well, actually, the man you are proposing to defend is pathetic, so it's not really your fault. "fraud, fake, liar" is not a defense, even if that's all Trump can come up with either.
LOL

Just more raging butt hurt

these "call out" threads are fucking bullshit.

Then again everything "fuckup" posts is fucking bullshit.

Just like every other bed wetter.

What did he say in that OP that was untrue?
in this case truth is perception. if you hate trump then yes, this is yet another bullet for your trump-gun. but he is now acting as if the entire military is mad at trump cause 1 person disagrees with him. he then uses this to call out trump people and say "HOW DARE YOU DISAGREE WITH THIS MAN!!!"

great. so i can now go get a military person who agrees with trump (they are out there, i promise) and go WA-LA ALL YOU FUCKHEADS NEED TO BELIEVE THIS MAN"

what good does that do? i've never seen anyone after a CALL OUT thread go "wow. i was so wrong, thank you for changing my evil ways" so these threads serve zero purpose but fill up the server and show some form of activity.
You really don't think there's anything wrong with the commander in chief revoking a security clearance out of spite?

in this case truth is perception. if you hate trump then yes, this is yet another bullet for your trump-gun. but he is now acting as if the entire military is mad at trump cause 1 person disagrees with him. he then uses this to call out trump people and say "HOW DARE YOU DISAGREE WITH THIS MAN!!!"

great. so i can now go get a military person who agrees with trump (they are out there, i promise) and go WA-LA ALL YOU FUCKHEADS NEED TO BELIEVE THIS MAN"

what good does that do? i've never seen anyone after a CALL OUT thread go "wow. i was so wrong, thank you for changing my evil ways" so these threads serve zero purpose but fill up the server and show some form of activity.
-First, before you lament how this thread won't change anybodies mind, can you show me a single instance where you changed yours? I'm guessing no such instances will be found.
-Secondly the purpose of this OP is to find anybody on the right capable of saying. Acting out of spite and abusing the job of President of the United States is wrong. See the only thing I see is people on the right deflecting. This shows me that yes they realize it, but admitting to it will give an inch, something that they aren't prone to do. One can both admit to something being wrong and still support that person.
-Thirdly, I'm not calling out Trump. I'm calling out you guys. I'm trying to figure out how far this support goes. Figuring, that the caliber of people opposing him should make you guys think. Guess what, looking at this OP it doesn't. No, I don't assume nor claimed the entire military is anti-Trump. What I hoped is at least some actual principles.

Be careful. These new benchmarks you lickspittles are setting will come back to haunt you...

I’m an Authoritarian, remember? I don’t believe the power should rest with a single Executive, but I do believe that such power should exist. I also don’t believe that anyone not currently in or associated with the Government should have ANY level of zsecurity clearance.

Besides, I doubt you’d prefer the more permsanent option to shut these people up.

Veterans are a political tool used by both the left and the right when it suits them.
Mcraven, wrote that letter very much because he wanted to weigh in on the political discussion. Trying to paint him as an unwitting tool is false. He wrote this I suspect very much because of the premise of this OP. Trying to make at least some people realize that what Trump did to Brennan was wrong.

I didn't waste time reading the leftist agitprop.

I am a veteran, and I don't need some obozo appointee telling me some other obozo appointee is being treated unfairly, when I can see with my own eyes that Brennan is a leftist scumbag working to undermine a president that is doing some good things and fixing what that meat puppet faggot did.

As far as I'm concerned leftists are traitors. Benedict Arnold served us during the revolution honorably, until he stopped. Just like McLame or any other bed wetter. If you're working to promote regressive policy or you're a complicit with those who do so, you're working against the best interests of the country.

The best interest of the country is to do the opposite of what they're doing in shit holes like Venezuela. Which is flushing themselves down a toilet.

Okay. But the only one trying to turn us into a shit hole like Venezuela right now is Donald Trump, by acting like a two bit dictator who unfairly punishes those who disagree with him.
That is not being patriotic, Pete.

I am a veteran, and I don't need some obozo appointee telling me some other obozo appointee is being treated unfairly, when I can see with my own eyes that Brennan is a leftist scumbag working to undermine a president that is doing some good things and fixing what that meat puppet faggot did.

As far as I'm concerned leftists are traitors. Benedict Arnold served us during the revolution honorably, until he stopped. Just like McLame or any other bed wetter. If you're working to promote regressive policy or you're a complicit with those who do so, you're working against the best interests of the country.

The best interest of the country is to do the opposite of what they're doing in shit holes like Venezuela. Which is flushing themselves down a toilet.

Okay. But the only one trying to turn us into a shit hole like Venezuela right now is Donald Trump, by acting like a two bit dictator who unfairly punishes those who disagree with him.

Not quite sure how Trump is trying to turn us into a Venezuela, perhaps you could explain? Nevertheless, if that's what he's trying to do he's failing miserably.

that's all.

LOL
It is good, but again what lies are you talking about? He said he would help the vets and he did. He is now reimbursing them to see a doctor is the VA is full...that's huge and will be a big help.
"fraud, fake and liar" are what

that's all.

LOL
You and I aren't even on the same page here.
"Fraud, fake and liar" is Trump's defense against his critics, without even attempting to show where they're wrong. The poster I responded to was doing the same here.
It had nothing to do with vets, per se.
I agree with the OP and McRaven. Trump was not just out of line, he was acting like a two bit dictator. Let him get away with this and he will do worse. Watch.

Trump is going to be giving some awards at a military gathering of some sort today. I hope every one of those soldiers stands up and turns their back on him, as one. It is what he deserves.

"Call out thread?" "Patriots" ?????
How so?
TO ALL TRUMP SUPPORTERS - WHY ARE YOU STUPID???

call out thread.
Did you hear me call anybody stupid? I asked if it gives you guys "pause". I stated it that way for a reason.
I don't know a softer way to approach this. Did I do an appeal to emotion? Sure I did, on the other hand I don't think that's so out of bounds.

yet you dont apply that standard to obama who punished the press for disagreeing with or being critical of him.

Obama Is More Hostile Towards The Press Than Any President In History | Washington's Blog

i'd give you more links but i gave you plenty the other day you never acknowledged. hey - i'm taking a stand and saying obama was just as bad at attacking his critics as trump. at least trump isn't hiding it.

now just don't ask me AGAIN to give links you're going to ignore.

Forum List

Back