Patriots

forkup

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2016
So, to all Trump supporters. As a response to the revocation of the security clearance of the guy who was in charge of the people who developed the intelligence that led to the killing of Osama Bin Laden. The guy who led the men who actually executed the operation is now speaking up. William McRaven: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com Doesn't it give any of you pause, that you are now on the side of the person these actual patriots, people who have served this country well are speaking up against?

I find your support of Veterans to be complete and utter fucking lies and the largest of all piles of bullshit.

leftist hate for Vets has been on full display for decades, so please take your fake 'holier than though' stance and sell it to your fellow leftists, I'm sure they will pretend to give a fuck as much as you do.

I find your support of Veterans to be complete and utter fucking lies and the largest of all piles of bullshit.

leftist hate for Vets has been on full display for decades, so please take your fake 'holier than though' stance and sell it to your fellow leftists, I'm sure they will pretend to give a fuck as much as you do.
Ah so you think an acceptable comeback to the question is " well you guys didn't like veterans so it's all right when veterans oppose us"? Interesting..... Not only doesn't it make any sense, it shows very clearly how far the Republican party has come. "We don't care what Trump does and who speaks up against him."

Ah so you think an acceptable comeback to the question is " well you guys didn't like veterans so it's all right when veterans oppose us"? Interesting..... Not only doesn't it make any sense, it shows very clearly how far the Republican party has come. "We don't care what Trump does and who speaks up against him."
I'm calling you a fraud a fake a liar.

that's all.

Tell you what, admit, in detail, all the horrible things bill Clinton did to Vets, denounce him, rail against him, and I'll buy your bullshit.

don't, and well, that would be predictable.

So, to all Trump supporters. As a response to the revocation of the security clearance of the guy who was in charge of the people who developed the intelligence that led to the killing of Osama Bin Laden. The guy who led the men who actually executed the operation is now speaking up. William McRaven: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com Doesn't it give any of you pause, that you are now on the side of the person these actual patriots, people who have served this country well are speaking up against?
How many fukin threads do we need on this?
Scroll down you lazy ass - and look. Then post.

that's all.

Tell you what, admit, in detail, all the horrible things bill Clinton did to Vets, denounce him, rail against him, and I'll buy your bullshit.

Ah so you want me to talk about Clinton in response to something that Trump did and the reaction to that? You know what's predictable, trying to use whataboutism in response to a horrible thing Trump did.
I asked a straightforward question. One you don't want to answer. Trying to flip it somehow is an admission of dishonesty.

How many fukin threads do we need on this?
Scroll down you lazy ass - and look. Then post.
One can also choose not to reply. Just saying.

What is truly pathetic are leftists who constantly undercut and blame the military trying to turn around and exploit them for cheap political points.

You hate the military. No one is buying your stupid crap

that's all.

Ah so you want me to talk about Clinton in response to something that Trump did and the reaction to that? You know what's predictable, trying to use whataboutism in response to a horrible thing Trump did.
I asked a straightforward question. One you don't want to answer. Trying to flip it somehow is an admission of dishonesty.

It's about your flagrant hypocrisy, not Clinton, dumb ass. Yes, you should not be hypocritical. You attack Republicans while you were silent on Democrats. That shows how pathetic you are pretending to care about the military when it politically benefits you, or at least you think it does. Again, no one is buying your stupid crap that you respect the military. You don't

It is hard to overstate how fucking stupid it is for nutbags who voted for or support Trump to accuse others of hating the military.

Trump hates one man from the military (McCain).

You idiots hate the military.

There is no equivalency. Your hypocrisy just reeks

One of the reasons I loathe libturds is because of the way they have treated vets, and I am one, and done everything in their power to embolden the enemies of the US by undermining the efforts.

Forum List

Back