Patriots

I find your support of Veterans to be complete and utter fucking lies and the largest of all piles of bullshit.

leftist hate for Vets has been on full display for decades, so please take your fake 'holier than though' stance and sell it to your fellow leftists, I'm sure they will pretend to give a fuck as much as you do.
Ah so you think an acceptable comeback to the question is " well you guys didn't like veterans so it's all right when veterans oppose us"? Interesting..... Not only doesn't it make any sense, it shows very clearly how far the Republican party has come. "We don't care what Trump does and who speaks up against him."
I'm calling you a fraud a fake a liar.

that's all.

Tell you what, admit, in detail, all the horrible things bill Clinton did to Vets, denounce him, rail against him, and I'll buy your bullshit.

don't, and well, that would be predictable.
But this is not about Clinton, is it? You people are pathetic. Well, actually, the man you are proposing to defend is pathetic, so it's not really your fault. "fraud, fake, liar" is not a defense, even if that's all Trump can come up with either.
This is where you say the economy is good, though.
LOL
I call out hypocrites on here like I'm getting paid to do it.

you know you don't care about Vets, not one fucking bit, but you pretend to lose your shit over security clearances.

go rot you fake

I find your support of Veterans to be complete and utter fucking lies and the largest of all piles of bullshit.

leftist hate for Vets has been on full display for decades, so please take your fake 'holier than though' stance and sell it to your fellow leftists, I'm sure they will pretend to give a fuck as much as you do.
Ah so you think an acceptable comeback to the question is " well you guys didn't like veterans so it's all right when veterans oppose us"? Interesting..... Not only doesn't it make any sense, it shows very clearly how far the Republican party has come. "We don't care what Trump does and who speaks up against him."

that's all.

Tell you what, admit, in detail, all the horrible things bill Clinton did to Vets, denounce him, rail against him, and I'll buy your bullshit.

Can you do the same to trump who attacked a fallen soldier family, mccain and others? Oh and also he dodged the draft many times.
dodged the draft?

since when do you guys give one fuck about that?

hypacrassy, that's all the left has

Americans of all political persuasions have always supported veterans. It's their missions that come under scrutiny.
double check who you are lying to.

that's all.

But this is not about Clinton, is it? You people are pathetic. Well, actually, the man you are proposing to defend is pathetic, so it's not really your fault. "fraud, fake, liar" is not a defense, even if that's all Trump can come up with either.
This is where you say the economy is good, though.
LOL
I call out hypocrites on here like I'm getting paid to do it.

you know you don't care about Vets, not one fucking bit, but you pretend to lose your shit over security clearances.

go rot you fake

You just make a fool out of yourself calling out people like on the veteran issue. You need to quit listening to right wing radio.

Then again everything "fuckup" posts is fucking bullshit.

Just like every other bed wetter.

What did he say in that OP that was untrue?

I didn't waste time reading the leftist agitprop.

I am a veteran, and I don't need some obozo appointee telling me some other obozo appointee is being treated unfairly, when I can see with my own eyes that Brennan is a leftist scumbag working to undermine a president that is doing some good things and fixing what that meat puppet faggot did.

As far as I'm concerned leftists are traitors. Benedict Arnold served us during the revolution honorably, until he stopped. Just like McLame or any other bed wetter. If you're working to promote regressive policy or you're a complicit with those who do so, you're working against the best interests of the country.

The best interest of the country is to do the opposite of what they're doing in shit holes like Venezuela. Which is flushing themselves down a toilet.

Okay. But the only one trying to turn us into a shit hole like Venezuela right now is Donald Trump, by acting like a two bit dictator who unfairly punishes those who disagree with him.
That is not being patriotic, Pete.

Not quite sure how Trump is trying to turn us into a Venezuela, perhaps you could explain? Nevertheless, if that's what he's trying to do he's failing miserably.
I repeat, by acting like a two bit dictator who unfairly punishes those who disagree with him.

Acting like a two bit dictator?
th

It seems as if people forget that Trump went to military school, and that should be obvious to viewers when they see Trump salute the marines when he gets off an airplane.

LOL...typical Trumpbot response. Ignore the issue...go straight to insults, trolling and innuendo.

'leftist hate for Vets'...LOL...what utter nonsense. And TOTALLY unprovable. Do some 'leftists' hate vets? I guess so. But to insinuate that most/all do is clearly utter and complete nonsense.

Your lack of education and/or knowledge and/or intellect PLUS your overwhelming hatred for all who dare do disagree with you is on FULL display with your post.

You are such a sad human being....I truly pity you and those whose lives you directly effect in a major way.

Americans of all political persuasions have always supported veterans. It's their missions that come under scrutiny.
double check who you are lying to.
We honor and commemorate the sacrifices of our country' finest each Memorial Day. We thank and recognize the service of our sons and daughters each Veteran's Day. We elect legislators who add to the Veteran's Affairs budget. We don't confirm daffy appointees from Trump who could not show the expertise nor the ethics to run that department. We Liberals can be thanked for the G.I. Bill of Rights.

Saying Americans both Conservative and Liberal are somehow
insufficiently grateful and supportive of veterans amounts to a cheap and false shot. How dare you politicize patriotism!

that's all.

Can you do the same to trump who attacked a fallen soldier family, mccain and others? Oh and also he dodged the draft many times.
dodged the draft?

since when do you guys give one fuck about that?

hypacrassy, that's all the left has
Left? My left testicle ? We talking about a rich **** who dodged the draft.

These fucking morons cannot post in a thread about Trump without deflecting to someone else.

They can't do it.
You can't post a thread without Trump in it. poor thing.

poor babies got their security clearances pulled........after joining the resistance to out a ELECTED PRESIDENT. Who Leaked information to the press and now work for the press.

Yeah........we should let them get access to classified data now.........so they can run to their new job and say ...........LOOKY LOOKY.............

They no longer work for the Gov't............they are guilty of leaking...........too dang bad...........

The Obama administration used Federal Agencies to attack citizens...............used the DOJ to protect their own........and these ass clowns were part of it................

What the IRS, FBI, ATF, to attack conservative groups...........Paid for dirt and then bitch that Trump was paying for dirt and trying to influence the election with Russia................while they paid for the same damn thing.

Bunch of Hypocrites and criminals.........which is exactly why they were getting thrown out on their heads at places like the FBI..............and rightfully so..................

Take HSBC bank..........largest money laundering scheme in history............no one was charged........no one went to prison.............Eric Holder refused to charge them..........

They laundered money to the cartels............But they were TOO BIG TO JAIL..........And they donated to the Clinton Crime Foundation.and hired their good paid buddy Comey.............who left to be the big dog at the FBI

Woof woof.

Being in opposition to the king placed one to his left. If not agreeing with the current king-symbol, the U.S. President, places one on the 'left', then a great many of us, perhaps the majority, are there. Nevertheless, some of us at least do not identify as leftists, and the best efforts of others to so brand us are for naught.

Being in opposition to the king placed one to his left. If not agreeing with the current king-symbol, the U.S. President, places one on the 'left', then a great many of us, perhaps the majority, are there. Nevertheless, some of us at least do not identify as leftists, and the best efforts of others to so brand us are for naught.
TDS is an infectious disease.............it afflicts both sides of the equation.........including Never Trumpers...........

This started with a lowlife Brennon and Clapper leaking their asses off over the Dossier which was paid for by the DNC and Clinton..........which is VERIFIED.............Used Steele.................who used high level Russians to gather DIRT which was NEVER VERIFIED...............

And dumped it to the public during an election TRYING to INFLUENCE the election............

The same dang crime they are trying to pin on Trump...........Problem is.........we can easily prove this.......the left can't prove their side of the story............

Patriots MY ASS...............They have done untold damage to the intel agencies rank and file............

BTW...........the NEW TAX LAW..........is forcing Offshored money back to the United States........another promise kept by Trump..........Will generate about 360 Billion dollars in Revenue..............and possible U.S. investment..........and China's markets are BUCKLING............Trade War...........lol.......they are close to going to the table.........

Have a nice day Never TRUMPER.

and looks who shows up to prove the point
so, are you going to lie to me and make the easily disproved claim that leftists care about Vets?

let me drop a name before you even try;

William Clinton.

I see your clinton and raise you a trump. Lots of leftists did combat. John Kerry, Oliver stone, Kurt Vonnegut.
The numbers are in, have been for decades in a row, conservatives make up the Vast majority of Vets.

But please, take a stab at proving to me that leftists don't out and out hate Vets.

Forum List

Back