Patriots

I didn't waste time reading the leftist agitprop.

I am a veteran, and I don't need some obozo appointee telling me some other obozo appointee is being treated unfairly, when I can see with my own eyes that Brennan is a leftist scumbag working to undermine a president that is doing some good things and fixing what that meat puppet faggot did.

As far as I'm concerned leftists are traitors. Benedict Arnold served us during the revolution honorably, until he stopped. Just like McLame or any other bed wetter. If you're working to promote regressive policy or you're a complicit with those who do so, you're working against the best interests of the country.

The best interest of the country is to do the opposite of what they're doing in shit holes like Venezuela. Which is flushing themselves down a toilet.

Okay. But the only one trying to turn us into a shit hole like Venezuela right now is Donald Trump, by acting like a two bit dictator who unfairly punishes those who disagree with him.
That is not being patriotic, Pete.

Not quite sure how Trump is trying to turn us into a Venezuela, perhaps you could explain? Nevertheless, if that's what he's trying to do he's failing miserably.
He's literally retaliating against his political opposition by using his position. Something that I can't remember ever being done by an American president. I can however give examples of authoritarian leaders doing it.
nope, Brenan was wrong

John Brennanā€™s CIA ā€˜Operated Like A Branch Office Of The Hillary Campaignā€™

Oh look here

John Brennan: Political Hack

Six months after the attacks on US personnel in Benghazi, Libya, several of the survivors flew to Washington, D.C., to attend a memorial service for those who died there. They expected to see old colleagues, to reminisce about their shared experiences, to mourn the passing of their friends. They did not expect to be handed new, legally unnecessary nondisclosure agreements.

Hereā€™s how we reported it at the time:

On May 20, 2013, four of the CIA officers who had fought to repel the attacks on U.S. facilities in Benghazi arrived at the grounds of CIA headquarters in Langley, Virginia. [John ā€œTigā€] Tiegen, [Kris ā€œTantoā€] Paronto, [Mark] Geist, and ā€œJackā€ had returned to Washington to honor two of the men who had fought and died in those attacks, Glen Doherty and Tyrone Woods.

Shortly before the service began, an agency representative approached the four and asked them for a moment of their time. They were led away from the public gathering space near the CIA museum through one office, then through another, until they finally arrived at a back room far removed from the quiet murmurings that preceded the ceremony.

When the door shut behind them, a CIA official handed each man a small packet of papers and with very little explanation asked them, one by one, to review and sign the documents. As the men began to read the papers theyā€™d been handed it did not take long for them to understand what was happening. The documents were nondisclosure agreements, and several of the CIA officers quickly concluded that they were meant to send a message.

Geist, who was moving to a new job at the agency, says he had always assumed heā€™d have to sign another NDA and didnā€™t think much of the request. His colleagues had another view.

ā€œThat was a bunch of bullsā€”,ā€ says Paronto. ā€œWe were pissed. We didnā€™t have anyone outside the agency there with usā€”no lawyers, no one. Thatā€™s just not right.ā€

The men quickly signed the papers, in part because they were already covered by existing NDAs and in part, they say, so that they wouldnā€™t be late for the ceremony. After the memorial service, the men stopped for drinks and remembered their fallen comrades in a less formal way. Paronto says it didnā€™t take long for the NDAs to come up.

ā€œI remember Jack sitting thereā€”he looks at us and says: ā€˜That was pretty fā€”d up, wasnā€™t it?ā€™ ā€

It was.

ā€œIt was very odd, since I hadnā€™t signed one in six years and then had to sign two in a few months. And when I say ā€˜oddā€™ I mean of course we were under ā€˜pressureā€™ to sign,ā€ Paronto recalled
-First link is from Red State not exactly a renowned source of journalism but the title is interesting. They lifted the quote from this.
The American Spectatorā€™s George Neumayr said that John Brennanā€™s CIA ā€œoperated like a branch office of the Hillary campaignā€.
So a completely right wing internet "news" site's OP'ed. Used a quote from another completely right wing internet "news" site, in order to try to make a claim about the CIA being in Hilary's pocket? I would ask if you are serious but I'm guessing yes.
-Second link is more interesting. It tries to correlate the signing of an NDA to revoking a security clearance. False equivalence if I've ever seen one. It is funny though that you have missed the second paragraph.
Brennan is almost certainly right. The decision to revoke his clearances was petty and vindictive. The motivation for it was, indeed, political, as Trump effectively conceded in an interview with the Wall Street Journal. And it may well be the case that Trump hopes the move will obscure the truth about the controversy currently unsettling the White House.
In essence neither does anything about arguing against the premise of the OP and the second one seems to simply confirm it.
yep he's a great guy

CIA director John Brennan lied to you and to the Senate. Fire him | Trevor Timm

As reports emerged Thursday that an internal investigation by the Central Intelligence Agencyā€™s inspector general found that the CIA ā€œimproperlyā€ spied on US Senate staffers when researching the CIAā€™s dark history of torture, it was hard to conclude anything but the obvious: John Brennan blatantly lied to the American public. Again.

He loved "torture" I thought you guys were against it...hmmmmmmmmmmmm

the left inconsistent, who knew?

So, to all Trump supporters. As a response to the revocation of the security clearance of the guy who was in charge of the people who developed the intelligence that led to the killing of Osama Bin Laden. The guy who led the men who actually executed the operation is now speaking up. William McRaven: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com Doesn't it give any of you pause, that you are now on the side of the person these actual patriots, people who have served this country well are speaking up against?

No

Then again everything "fuckup" posts is fucking bullshit.

Just like every other bed wetter.

What did he say in that OP that was untrue?

I am a veteran, and I don't need some obozo appointee telling me some other obozo appointee is being treated unfairly, when I can see with my own eyes that Brennan is a leftist scumbag working to undermine a president that is doing some good things and fixing what that meat puppet faggot did.

As far as I'm concerned leftists are traitors. Benedict Arnold served us during the revolution honorably, until he stopped. Just like McLame or any other bed wetter. If you're working to promote regressive policy or you're a complicit with those who do so, you're working against the best interests of the country.

The best interest of the country is to do the opposite of what they're doing in shit holes like Venezuela. Which is flushing themselves down a toilet.

Okay. But the only one trying to turn us into a shit hole like Venezuela right now is Donald Trump, by acting like a two bit dictator who unfairly punishes those who disagree with him.

Not quite sure how Trump is trying to turn us into a Venezuela, perhaps you could explain? Nevertheless, if that's what he's trying to do he's failing miserably.
I repeat, by acting like a two bit dictator who unfairly punishes those who disagree with him.
It's not just disagreeing
Brennan is monetizing his clearance and is actively working against Trump. Show me the worst thing an ex CIA director said about Obama....I'll be waiting.

He's literally retaliating against his political opposition by using his position. Something that I can't remember ever being done by an American president. I can however give examples of authoritarian leaders doing it.
nope, Brenan was wrong

John Brennanā€™s CIA ā€˜Operated Like A Branch Office Of The Hillary Campaignā€™

Oh look here

Six months after the attacks on US personnel in Benghazi, Libya, several of the survivors flew to Washington, D.C., to attend a memorial service for those who died there. They expected to see old colleagues, to reminisce about their shared experiences, to mourn the passing of their friends. They did not expect to be handed new, legally unnecessary nondisclosure agreements.

On May 20, 2013, four of the CIA officers who had fought to repel the attacks on U.S. facilities in Benghazi arrived at the grounds of CIA headquarters in Langley, Virginia. [John ā€œTigā€] Tiegen, [Kris ā€œTantoā€] Paronto, [Mark] Geist, and ā€œJackā€ had returned to Washington to honor two of the men who had fought and died in those attacks, Glen Doherty and Tyrone Woods.

Shortly before the service began, an agency representative approached the four and asked them for a moment of their time. They were led away from the public gathering space near the CIA museum through one office, then through another, until they finally arrived at a back room far removed from the quiet murmurings that preceded the ceremony.

When the door shut behind them, a CIA official handed each man a small packet of papers and with very little explanation asked them, one by one, to review and sign the documents. As the men began to read the papers theyā€™d been handed it did not take long for them to understand what was happening. The documents were nondisclosure agreements, and several of the CIA officers quickly concluded that they were meant to send a message.

Geist, who was moving to a new job at the agency, says he had always assumed heā€™d have to sign another NDA and didnā€™t think much of the request. His colleagues had another view.

ā€œThat was a bunch of bullsā€”,ā€ says Paronto. ā€œWe were pissed. We didnā€™t have anyone outside the agency there with usā€”no lawyers, no one. Thatā€™s just not right.ā€

The men quickly signed the papers, in part because they were already covered by existing NDAs and in part, they say, so that they wouldnā€™t be late for the ceremony. After the memorial service, the men stopped for drinks and remembered their fallen comrades in a less formal way. Paronto says it didnā€™t take long for the NDAs to come up.

ā€œI remember Jack sitting thereā€”he looks at us and says: ā€˜That was pretty fā€”d up, wasnā€™t it?ā€™ ā€

It was.

ā€œIt was very odd, since I hadnā€™t signed one in six years and then had to sign two in a few months. And when I say ā€˜oddā€™ I mean of course we were under ā€˜pressureā€™ to sign,ā€ Paronto recalled
-First link is from Red State not exactly a renowned source of journalism but the title is interesting. They lifted the quote from this.
The American Spectatorā€™s George Neumayr said that John Brennanā€™s CIA ā€œoperated like a branch office of the Hillary campaignā€.
So a completely right wing internet "news" site's OP'ed. Used a quote from another completely right wing internet "news" site, in order to try to make a claim about the CIA being in Hilary's pocket? I would ask if you are serious but I'm guessing yes.
-Second link is more interesting. It tries to correlate the signing of an NDA to revoking a security clearance. False equivalence if I've ever seen one. It is funny though that you have missed the second paragraph.
Brennan is almost certainly right. The decision to revoke his clearances was petty and vindictive. The motivation for it was, indeed, political, as Trump effectively conceded in an interview with the Wall Street Journal. And it may well be the case that Trump hopes the move will obscure the truth about the controversy currently unsettling the White House.
In essence neither does anything about arguing against the premise of the OP and the second one seems to simply confirm it.
yep he's a great guy

As reports emerged Thursday that an internal investigation by the Central Intelligence Agencyā€™s inspector general found that the CIA ā€œimproperlyā€ spied on US Senate staffers when researching the CIAā€™s dark history of torture, it was hard to conclude anything but the obvious: John Brennan blatantly lied to the American public. Again.

Are we about done with the whataboutism? Your own link just conceded that Trump had no reason beyond politics and general pettiness to go after Brennan. You have made it absolutely clear that Trump can do whatever he wants without you ever questioning him. You can keep on trying to make it about the left, Hilary, Obama or the Easter Bunny for all I care. Nothing will change those facts.

So, to all Trump supporters. As a response to the revocation of the security clearance of the guy who was in charge of the people who developed the intelligence that led to the killing of Osama Bin Laden. The guy who led the men who actually executed the operation is now speaking up. William McRaven: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com Doesn't it give any of you pause, that you are now on the side of the person these actual patriots, people who have served this country well are speaking up against?

No
Clear, concise and to the point. Probably the most honest answer I've seen from any on the right.

Brennan was part of the Obama-Hillary Benghazi Cover-Up, who abandoned Americans to needlessly die then lied their assess off to save themselves for their horrendous f*-up that cost Americans their lives. Afterwards, as posted earlier, Brennan punished anyone not willing to keep their mouths shut, stripping the security clearances of those who fought on the ground trying to keep Americans alive in Benghazi.

Brennan is a liar, a perjurer, a traitor, and a POS!

nope, Brenan was wrong

Oh look here

It was.

yep he's a great guy

Are we about done with the whataboutism? Your own link just conceded that Trump had no reason beyond politics and general pettiness to go after Brennan. You have made it absolutely clear that Trump can do whatever he wants without you ever questioning him. You can keep on trying to make it about the left, Hilary, Obama or the Easter Bunny for all I care. Nothing will change those facts.
No he has the right to revoke a clearance
And Brennan didn't deserve to keep his.
you cant constantly attack the guy who holds the key and expect to have him let you in......it doesn't work like that.

And again show me any republican CIA director that called Obama a traitor. I'm waiting

Not feeding the troll thread
troll-1.jpg

What did he say in that OP that was untrue?

I repeat, by acting like a two bit dictator who unfairly punishes those who disagree with him.
Brennan is monetizing his clearance and is actively working against Trump. Show me the worst thing an ex CIA director said about Obama....I'll be waiting.
Show me the last time Obama pulled someone's security clearance for bad mouthing him.

Show me the last time Obama pulled someone's security clearance for bad mouthing him.
Show me the last time someone with a security clearance called him a traitor.......I'm still waiting.

Incredible.

Any man or woman who speaks out against the big dummy is set upon by these morons.
Viciously.
Nah he didn't beat anyone like Keith Ellison, funny how the press doesn't cover it...how odd......and they expect the woman to prove it....how odd.......it's like the press assumes republicans are guilty and covers their stuff non stop....how odd

Incredible.

Any man or woman who speaks out against the big dummy is set upon by these morons.
Viciously.
yet you totally ignore when obama and his minions went after the press and tore into their private lives.

THIS IS ABOUT TRUMP WAH!!!! (then later you run to obama references)

and now the dox'ing news channel is demanding names of the jury - why? so they can go after them and intimidate them. that isn't happening so now they are threatening the judge.

but the right is the problem. trump is the problem. got it.

Incredible.

And you pussies go after anyone who doesn't bash trump. Even when we dont mention him.

Tip though, cut down on the hyperbole and butt hurt and it'll go better

Actually, many off us believe there should only be one set of Morals, Values and Society in this country - with all others rooted out and removed.

Liar, obama was the most thin skinned president ever
Provide me with an example of him using his position to go after political opposition.

Sure, the IRS

I find your support of Veterans to be complete and utter fucking lies and the largest of all piles of bullshit.

leftist hate for Vets has been on full display for decades, so please take your fake 'holier than though' stance and sell it to your fellow leftists, I'm sure they will pretend to give a fuck as much as you do.
Americans of all political persuasions have always supported veterans. It's their missions that come under scrutiny.
Bull shit. Leftists undercut the military politically all the time. Then you exploit them at any opportunity
Examples?

Sure, you idiots believed every accusation against the troops in Iraq and Guantanamo, the Koran flushing, Kerry calling the troops in Iraq and Vietnam terrorists

Actually, many off us believe there should only be one set of Morals, Values and Society in this country - with all others rooted out and removed.
But you are nuts.

I find your support of Veterans to be complete and utter fucking lies and the largest of all piles of bullshit.

leftist hate for Vets has been on full display for decades, so please take your fake 'holier than though' stance and sell it to your fellow leftists, I'm sure they will pretend to give a fuck as much as you do.
Ah so you think an acceptable comeback to the question is " well you guys didn't like veterans so it's all right when veterans oppose us"? Interesting..... Not only doesn't it make any sense, it shows very clearly how far the Republican party has come. "We don't care what Trump does and who speaks up against him."
I'm calling you a fraud a fake a liar.

that's all.

Tell you what, admit, in detail, all the horrible things bill Clinton did to Vets, denounce him, rail against him, and I'll buy your bullshit.

don't, and well, that would be predictable.
Ah so you want me to talk about Clinton in response to something that Trump did and the reaction to that? You know what's predictable, trying to use whataboutism in response to a horrible thing Trump did.
I asked a straightforward question. One you don't want to answer. Trying to flip it somehow is an admission of dishonesty.
I'll make this as clear as I can;

you're a fucking liar, you don't actually care what trump did, you just want to cry about something and this is all you have.

security clearances

your premise is utter bullshit and bloviation with no grounds for your false accusation.

Forum List

Back