Patriots yearn for the America we used to know

---It’s the name Jesus, talk about it, say it. Pray to Him, talk about the sacrifice on the cross, that’s the answer.
im-757397-2.jpg

HAIL SATAN!

---It’s the name Jesus, talk about it, say it. Pray to Him, talk about the sacrifice on the cross, that’s the answer. Because so many of the people that are perpetrating the lies and the destruction on the country, they are evil doers---
Jesus knows Trump is a man close to God. Here he is with some vestal virgins and a high priest:

trump-vegas.jpg

Here is one of the worshipers in Trump's temple, filling the collection plate with her Social Security money.

old-woman-slot-machine.jpg

But a poor widow came and put in two very small copper coins, worth only a few cents. Trump called His disciples to Him and said, “Truly I tell you, this poor widow has put more than all the others into the treasury."

---It’s the name Jesus, talk about it, say it. Pray to Him, talk about the sacrifice on the cross, that’s the answer. Because so many of the people that are perpetrating the lies and the destruction on the country, they are evil doers---

For to set the mind on the flesh is death, but to set the mind on the Spirit is life and peace. Romans 8:6

trump-playboy.jpg

donald-trump-stormy-daniels.jpg

Trump-teen-beauty-pageant.jpg

• "Well, I'll tell you the funniest is that I’ll go backstage before a show, and everyone's getting dressed, and ready and everything else, and you know, no men are anywhere, and I'm allowed to go in because I'm the owner of the pageant and therefore I'm inspecting it. You know, I'm inspecting because I want to make sure that everything is good.
"You know, the dresses. 'Is everyone okay?' You know, they're standing there with no clothes. 'Is everybody okay?' And you see these incredible looking women, and so, I sort of get away with things like that. But no, I've been very good." - Donald Trump

• "I moved on her like a bitch. But I couldn’t get there. And she was married!" - Donald Trump
  • "You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.
"Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything." - Donald Trump

Forum List

Back