Patriots yearn for the America we used to know

Does that mean you understand there is a distinction between Americanized nominal Christians as most black evangelical Christians and Democrats are and Republican white Christian nationalists like you and Saint ding who do not believe in Western liberal democracy if white European Christians are not capable of producing the majority.
I think most libs who call themselves Christian would not like bring labeled as nominal as in Christians in name only

But you must know them better than I do

I think most libs who call themselves Christian would not like bring labeled as nominal as in Christians in name only
Think of them as Christians who do not support the James Dobson supernatural view that America is a covenant nation with the Biblical God of the desert that demands worship from all of itā€™s citizens and if he doesnā€™t get it he will destroy all the progress made since 1776.

Nominal has nothing to do with a law abiding citizenā€™s personal relationship with Jesus Christ their savior.

Nominal has to do with a law abiding citizens public interaction with non-Christians where we all are supposed to consent to be governed by the rules according to the secular Constitution.

I call them nominal because they know where the line is drawn to keep your church and my conscience separate and protected from you using the government to control my life as a law abiding citizen.

I owe you and your superstitions nothing as a law abiding citizen in our secular society.

superstition, bigotry and persecution.
Experience witnesseth that ecclesiastical establishments, instead of maintaining the purity and efficacy of religion, have had a contrary operation. During almost fifteen centuries has the legal establishment of Christianity been on trial. What has been its fruits? More or less, in all places, pride and indolence in the clergy; ignorance and servility in the laity; in both, superstition, bigotry and persecution. [James Madison, A Memorial and Remonstrance, addressed to the General Assembly of the Commonwealth of Virginia, 1785] pblshd.1785

See: awfaa00011: So when you tell us that the First Amendment keeps the Federal Government fromi interfering with state established religions, you are forgetting the most important part - the granting of every single citizen the right to believe in whatever religion they choose or no religion at all. And every single citizen falls under the protection of the Constitution as George Washington said it to a Hebrew congregation. ā€¢Ā„Ā„Ā„Ā„Ā„,Ā„Ā„Ā„ā€¢ awfaa00011: ā€œFor happily the Government of the United States, which gives to bigotry no sanction, to persecution no assistance requires only that they who live under its protection should demean themselves as good citizens, in giving it on all occasions their effectual support. ,ā€ ā€¢Ā„Pblshd.1776?ā€¢ awfaa00011: in other words a citizen who behaved himself as good and supportive of civil doctors cannot be coerced by the states to think or believe our support what the preference of the state they live in wants them to believe. Ā„Ā„Ā„Ā„Ā„,Ā„Ā„Ā„Ā„ā€¢ awfaa00011: Thatā€™s true Freedom of Religion and Christian Protestant Nationalists just canā€™t seem to recognize that freedom of religion or no religion is an inalienable right. Not to be messed with. ā€¢Ā„Ā„Ā„Ā„Ā„,Ā„Ā„Ā„Ā„Ā„ā€¢

nf.24.01.16 Vpyfta00322
to Mac-7 Jan2024 Spyfta00321

Last edited:
OP wants a death penalty for non Christians

That the Party of Trump folks

Newsflash

America was never like that and anyone who wants that is no patriot

They have fond memories of the past. They want the return of the glory days of America. They understand what our Founding Fathers wanted America to be.

---Itā€™s the name Jesus, talk about it, say it. Pray to Him, talk about the sacrifice on the cross, thatā€™s the answer. Because so many of the people that are perpetrating the lies and the destruction on the country, they are evil doers---

Jesus is a myth.
Virgins cannot give birth.
Period.

(1) I was a teenager in the 1950s.

(2) Yes, racism was just accepted against African Americans, Asian Americans, Hispanic Americans, and Native Americans. It was accepted that many jobs were closed to females. And gay men were regularly entrapped by the cops.

(3) BUT the good thing is that there was peace and order in our cities.

(4) Nobody who went downtown even imagined that s/he might be sucker punched or killed. People just assumed that it was safe to ride public transportation. Nobody even talked about "crime." And, of course, the unhoused did not sleep on the sidewalks.

(5) Many younger people think that our cities were always like what they currently are in 2023. What a shame!

I hated the 50s. Robotic unhappy people. One income houeholds waking up to the same old routine thinking how great their lives are scraping by. Working their tales off got them nowhere.

ā€œPatriots yearn for the America we used to knowā€ and World too!​

Blaster Jan2024 fhlwu00014: ā€œBiden is mired in the Ukraine and Gaza war with no solution for peace. Folks that voted for this clown got what they deserve.ā€ blvstvr fhlwu00014

TheParser Jan2024!Spyfta00326: (1) I was a teenager in the 1950s. ā€¢Ā„ā€¢ (2) Yes, racism was just accepted against African Americans, Asian Americans, Hispanic Americans, and Native Americans. It was accepted that many jobs were closed to females. And gay men were regularly entrapped by the cops. ā€¢Ā„Ā„ā€¢ (3) BUT the good thing is that there was peace and order in our cities. ā€¢Ā„Ā„Ā„ā€¢ (4) Nobody who went downtown even imagined that s/he might be sucker punched or killed. People just assumed that it was safe to ride public transportation. Nobody even talked about "crime." And, of course, the unhoused did not sleep on the sidewalks. ā€¢Ā„Ā„Ā„Ā„ā€¢ (5) Many younger people think that our cities were always like what they currently are in 2023. What a shame! ā€¢Ā„Ā„Ā„Ā„Ā„ā€¢ thvpvrsvr pyfta00326

Republican Party/ White Christian Nationalists yearn for the strongarm return of racism and genocide to recapture ā€œLeave it to Beaverā€ world and national order.

Leave it to:
Lester Maddox George Wallace types
ProudBoys; OathKeepers; ThreePercenters
Dr. James Dobson
Vladimir Putin
Rudy Giuliani
And we will have peace and tranquility for white Christian families everywhere (except for Ukrainians) and then Jesus Christ can return.

nf.24.02.17 #329 to blvstvr fhlwu00014 and thvpvrsvr pyfta00326

Last edited:
I hated the 50s. Robotic unhappy people. One income houeholds waking up to the same old routine thinking how great their lives are scraping by. Working their tales off got them nowhere.
The 50's were a decade of peace.

People were miserable. Men working women at home. Glad we will never return to anything close.

They have fond memories of the past. They want the return of the glory days of America. They understand what our Founding Fathers wanted America to be.

---Itā€™s the name Jesus, talk about it, say it. Pray to Him, talk about the sacrifice on the cross, thatā€™s the answer. Because so many of the people that are perpetrating the lies and the destruction on the country, they are evil doers---

Ah yes, the"good old days"
When you could shoot down a Black man and he would get a ticket for loitering...
When rape was a private affair...
When old people were just left on the streets to die

Yeppir...The good old days
When being White meant something.

The Democrat Party is a threat to our republic.
They are illegally using the IRS, FBI and the DOJ as their political weapons.
They are opposed to freedom of speech and freedom of religion.
They opposed to the 2nd amendment.
They are opposed to a free press.
They are opposed to being a sovereign country.
They are opposed to the Right to Vote.
They are opposed to 14th amendment equal protection.
They are indoctrinating children in left wing hate and racism.
Every accusation is a confession.

Forum List

Back