Patriots Question 9/11 - Engineers and Architects Question the 9 ...

Great Guess!!! I put a wager that you are right.
It just amazes me how many people believe that its possible that there is a giant upright ape like creature roaming around in our woods or that there are little grey big eyed aliens with nothing more to do than fly over their neighbors house, yet, when it comes to hard factual evidence of something their government has done and is doing, they abruptly turn there noses up at it and dismiss it without a single thought of the posability of it being true. It just goes to show how most are so brainwashed by the television and the water and all the propaganda crap our gov. spills out into the public domain and how effective it has worked. I was wondering why some of us escaped the brainwashing techniques and have emergerd unscaved. The only thing I can think of is that I did not watch much t.v. as a child or teenager and I did not drink much water either. I detested the taste of tap water and always drank juice or milk. What is really sad is the ugly multi-headed dragon is starting to rear its ugly head and show its teeth as it has to do now that it is compleeting its goal. It has to surface to be recognized and come to be. There are going to be alot of people that say, how did that happen? When did they do that? What do we do now? Oh my God we're now communints! Why didn't someone tell us or stop it? And my only reply will be...Dumbasses, we tried to tell you, we tried to wake you, we tried to warn you but you just put on your iron clad denial suit of armor and hit the snooze button. You have called us tinfoil hat wearers and a whole slew of other remarks to justify your ignorance and this will be your own psychological demise when the truth hits the fan and you experience all the blight and reformations and changes comming your way that WILL surely kill you!

:clap2:well done.

maybe that's your problem ..you form all you opinions on the research of conControlledia like the his-story channel.... chuckle.....that simply omits all evidence and testimony that does not fit there a already formed conclusion

exactly.I have never seen the history channel do an unbiased objective report on 9/11 like they have with the kennedy assassination when they showed the men who killed kennedy.Guess since kennedy was so long ago they dont mind the truth leaking out about that one but since 9/11 is much more recent,their not going to include all the evidence and testimonys since like you said,they have already formed their own conclusion to what they want people to hear on that.

ok, please define "the controlled media"
just how many are in this huge conspiracy of yours?

the controlled media is well defined here if your really interested

OUTFOXED : Rupert Murdoch's War on Journalism

Outfoxed examines how media empires, led by Rupert Murdoch's Fox News, have been running a "race to the bottom" in television news. This fil...all » Outfoxed examines how media empires, led by Rupert Murdoch's Fox News, have been running a "race to the bottom" in television news. This film provides an in-depth look at Fox News and the dangers of ever-enlarging corporations taking control of the public's right to know.«

..but you are trying to completely avoid any further discussion of your wacky conspiracy theory.....why ?

the controlled media is well defined here if your really interested

Outfoxed examines how media empires, led by Rupert Murdoch's Fox News, have been running a "race to the bottom" in television news. This fil...all » Outfoxed examines how media empires, led by Rupert Murdoch's Fox News, have been running a "race to the bottom" in television news. This film provides an in-depth look at Fox News and the dangers of ever-enlarging corporations taking control of the public's right to know.«

..but you are trying to completely avoid any further discussion of your wacky conspiracy theory.....why ?
ok, so we have Fox News, well basically News Corp
PM, the History channel(i guess we can include the discovery channel and TLC as well)
who else

no asshole, its not MY conspiracy
its yours

ok, so we have Fox News, well basically News Corp
PM, the History channel(i guess we can include the discovery channel and TLC as well)
who else

no asshole, its not MY conspiracy
its yours

no..my friend you have a theory that the patriots question 911 site and the signatourys of the petition to congress is a manufactured lie..
but it is such a ridiculous theory...that your running away from it like a frightened little school girl

We Are Change L.A.
October 29, 2008

On October 7, 2008, Naomi Wolf was at Vroman’s bookstore in Pasadena, California to give a talk and sign her new book “Give Me Liberty.” Stewart Howe, of WeAreChangeLA, was on hand and asked Ms. Wolf to give a message to the truth and accountability movement.

Ms. Wolf stated that although she has no theory about what happened on 9/11, no question should be off the table in a free society and saluted the movement’s desire to seek truth and accountability.

“I live ten blocks from ground zero in Manhattan, and I know that I had questions as a citizen… I think every thoughtful citizen has noticed things that might raised questions,” Wolf commented.
Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Yukihisa Fujita questions 9/11 for third time in Japanese Diet

911video.de
October 29, 2008

You Tube Link (edited version of the 20 minute long speech - complete version will be added)
On October 22, 2008, Yukihisa Fujita, Congressman for the Democratic Party of Japan made a 20 minute speech on the floor of the Japanese Diet or House of Representatives. For the third time this year he directly questioned the official version of 9/11

At the same time he called on the government to stop all support for the US-led military operations. After presenting reports of heavy civilian and military losses in Iraq and Afghanistan he went on to describe the Kucinich impeachment debate in US-Congress and its wide support by representatives of the House. In detail he listed the particular reasons for impeachment, that US-Congressman Dennis Kucinich presented to congress this summer. He also reported on Ron Paul’s demands for impeachment and new 9/11 investigations.

no..my friend you have a theory that the patriots question 911 site and the signatourys of the petition to congress is a manufactured lie..
but it is such a ridiculous theory...that your running away from it like a frightened little school girl
yeah, i posed a theory, however, its not a conspiracy
you can believe it if you want
i have seen too many fake sites to ever believe websites without more than just one site
you are free to believe what you want
however, you are not free to assume i have to believe what you do

yeah, i posed a theory, however, its not a conspiracy
you can believe it if you want
i have seen too many fake sites to ever believe websites without more than just one site
you are free to believe what you want
however, you are not free to assume i have to believe what you do

no it is by definition a conspiracy..you belive people conspired to create a false web site featuring decorated American hero's...and conspired to mislead the public and slander and endanger these American hero's...but you do nothing about it ,,you do not report it to the media or e-mail any of the patriots in question to alert them...you do nothing..

no it is by definition a conspiracy..you belive people conspired to create a false web site featuring decorated American hero's...and conspired to mislead the public and slander and endanger these American hero's...but you do nothing about it ,,you do not report it to the media or e-mail any of the patriots in question to alert them...you do nothing..
WOW, you continue to show what a moron you can be

really..it is your accusation..is it not..why cant you address it ??..and don't you feel any responsabilty to these American hero's now that you have become aware of this to inform them or someone that can stop this treasonous abuse of their names and reputations

really..it is your accusation..is it not..why cant you address it ??..and don't you feel any responsabilty to these American hero's now that you have become aware of this to inform them or someone that can stop this treasonous abuse of their names and reputations
i tried
couldnt find a way to contact them
most likely because morons like you were hounding the hell out of them

I will source some of the contacts for you...but I am also sure that the fbi or cia would also be interested in the reporting of these alleged illegal acts ..as would the military
feel free to contact them with your urgent information..don't be shy..be proactive

DHS | Report Incidents
what the fuck are you babbling about now
it is not a crime to post bullshit on the internet, you do it all the time

again you show your ignorance.. it is absolutely illegal to have a web site featuring decorated war hero's,,and attributing direct quotes to them..especial ones that could potentially endanger them or put their careers at risk and given the content of these quotes and the false petition submitted to congress in there names ..it is now not only illegal but criminal forgery of their signatures..and a case for national security could certainly be made...I can provide e-mail addresses to many of those on the petition
but there is no point if you don't follow through on your beliefs

again you show your ignorance.. it is absolutely illegal to have a web site featuring decorated war hero's,,and attributing direct quotes to them..especial ones that could potentially endanger them or put their careers at risk and given the content of these quotes and the false petition submitted to congress in there names ..it is now not only illegal but criminal forgery of their signatures..and a case for national security could certainly be made...I can provide e-mail addresses to many of those on the petition
but there is no point if you don't follow through on your beliefs
please show me the law that applies

The creation of a false written document or alteration of a genuine one, with the intent to defraud.

Forgery consists of filling in blanks on a document containing a genuine signature, or materially altering or erasing an existing instrument. An underlying intent to defraud, based on knowledge of the false nature of the instrument, must accompany the act. Instruments of forgery may include bills of exchange, bills of lading, promissory notes, checks, bonds, receipts, orders for money or goods, mortgages, discharges of mortgages, deeds, public records, account books, and certain kinds of tickets or passes for transportation or events. Statutes define forgery as a felony. Punishment generally consists of a fine or imprisonment, or both. Methods of forgery include handwriting, printing, engraving, and typewriting. The related crime of uttering a forged document occurs when an inauthentic writing is intentionally offered as genuine. Some modern statutes include this crime with forgery.

United States Libel and Slander

Elements of Libel and Slander
Specific requirements that a plaintiff must prove in order to recover in a defamation action differ from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. Under the Restatement (Second) of Torts, which is drafted by the American Law Institute and has been influential among state courts, a plaintiff must prove four elements. First, the plaintiff must prove that the defendant made a false and defamatory statement concerning the plain-tiff. Second, the plaintiff must prove that the defendant made an unprivileged publication to a third party. Third, the plaintiff must prove that the publisher acted at least negligently in publishing the communication.

United States Libel and Slander Law Summary and Law Digest

The creation of a false written document or alteration of a genuine one, with the intent to defraud.

Forgery consists of filling in blanks on a document containing a genuine signature, or materially altering or erasing an existing instrument. An underlying intent to defraud, based on knowledge of the false nature of the instrument, must accompany the act. Instruments of forgery may include bills of exchange, bills of lading, promissory notes, checks, bonds, receipts, orders for money or goods, mortgages, discharges of mortgages, deeds, public records, account books, and certain kinds of tickets or passes for transportation or events. Statutes define forgery as a felony. Punishment generally consists of a fine or imprisonment, or both. Methods of forgery include handwriting, printing, engraving, and typewriting. The related crime of uttering a forged document occurs when an inauthentic writing is intentionally offered as genuine. Some modern statutes include this crime with forgery.

United States Libel and Slander

Elements of Libel and Slander
Specific requirements that a plaintiff must prove in order to recover in a defamation action differ from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. Under the Restatement (Second) of Torts, which is drafted by the American Law Institute and has been influential among state courts, a plaintiff must prove four elements. First, the plaintiff must prove that the defendant made a false and defamatory statement concerning the plain-tiff. Second, the plaintiff must prove that the defendant made an unprivileged publication to a third party. Third, the plaintiff must prove that the publisher acted at least negligently in publishing the communication.

United States Libel and Slander Law Summary and Law Digest
interesting you left off this

"Fourth, in some cases, the plaintiff must prove special damages"

Forum List

Back