Patriots Question 9/11 - Engineers and Architects Question the 9 ...

Patriots Question 9/11 - Engineers and Architects Question the 9/11 Commission Report

130+ Senior Military, Intelligence Service, Law Enforcement, and Government Officials
510+ Engineers and Architects
120+ Pilots and Aviation Professionals
260+ Professors Question 9/11
210+ 9/11 Survivors and Family Members
150+ Artists, Entertainers, and Media Professionals

----------------
130+ ..........its possible....though I don't buy those in the Intelligence Service question the 9/11 report....
only because I find it improbable there are any Democrats with intelligence to begin with...

I'd like to see an open debate between the conspiracy theorists and the mainstream believers.

Why?

Haven't you seen enough of that over the last 5 or so years, or are you new to online discussion?

I'd like to see an open debate between the conspiracy theorists and the mainstream believers.

I think its hilarious how people call the ones that dont accept the lies and propaganda by the government that it was done by Muslims and osama bin laden conspiracy theorists because the official government version that they were behind it all IS a conspiracy THEORY so the ones that defend the official version are in fact conspiracy theorists as well.:lol:

I think its hilarious how people call the ones that dont accept the lies and propaganda by the government that it was done by Muslims and osama bin laden conspiracy theorists because the official government version that they were behind it all IS a conspiracy THEORY so the ones that defend the official version are in fact conspiracy theorists as well.:lol:

I find it amazing how many times the rich can pull this on us and we still don't catch on. Jay Gould,
rockafellor, carnege, jp morgan. Today we know their names but its far too late. I'm sure we can figure out the key players today, just look at who owns the phones, oil companies, airlines, defense, federal reserve.

I don't even think the auto companies owners are doing bad. have you seen the ceo pay? amazing. they're enjoying record profits overseas and here they are bankrupting themselves on purpose to renig on pensions and break the unions.

Dude, it takes a book to explain how everything that happened was by design. In fact, there are books. Naomi Klein's book on disaster capitalism, trainwreck, tom hartmann's boks.

it's all true. stolen elections, 9 11, pnac, yada yada.

It all starts with the federal reserve and income tax. most ppl don't realize the rich took over America when they started the federal reserve and started taxing our income. our founding fathers would revolt. no taxation without representation, correct? Ok, well what does income tax pay for? i'll tel you. the interest on the national debt. you know how people are going further in debt just like the government? the federal reserve loves it. remember they bailed bear sterns out? who authorized that?

but they have almost completely re wrote history. sure there are websites that debunk the theories, but those sites won't dare have a serious debate on public live tv. there is a group that hs been trying to expose this and they get harassed or written off as nuts. Why won't the irs meet with this group. watch FREEDOM TO FASCISM or find this information on ron paul's website.

Dr Paul is the perfect example of someone who spoke out and he was blacklisted. He was winning the debates and the corporate media ignored him.

I know it is tough to learn you aren't really a democracy, free or all created equal. I'm not unpatriotic for speaking up. Stop waiting for everyone else to investigate these things for you. If you haven't seen aaron russo's freedom to fascism, find it! utube it. investgate the cases where people proved the income tax is not a law.

Hitler followed the same formula that bush followed when he invaded poland. the guilded age too. the great depression and the viet nam era. weren't chaney and rumy around during viet nam? exactly.

I think people don't want to know the truth. then they have to do something about it.

income tax doesn't pay directly to anything. that's unconstitutional. if they need a road, they can pass a road tax, that ends when the road is paid for.

if we keep bickering over abortion and gay marriage, we'll never get to fix what's really wrong, and that's washington.

Patriots Question 9/11 - Engineers and Architects Question the 9/11 Commission Report

130+ Senior Military, Intelligence Service, Law Enforcement, and Government Officials

9/11 collapse mystery solved: scientists | theage.com.au

The 77-page report concluded that the fatal blow to the building came when the 13th floor collapsed, weakening a critical steel support column that led to catastrophic failure.

I find it amazing how many times the rich can pull this on us and we still don't catch on. Jay Gould,
rockafellor, carnege, jp morgan. Today we know their names but its far too late. I'm sure we can figure out the key players today, just look at who owns the phones, oil companies, airlines, defense, federal reserve.

And don't forget Da Joos!

Just because your paranoid doesn't mean they aren't really out to get you!:cuckoo:

Has a video of The Plane hitting the Pentagon ever been seen publicly?

no... all film footage is still classified

Lt. Col. Karen U. Kwiatkowski, PhD, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Former Political-Military Affairs Officer in the Office of the Secretary of Defense. Also served on the staff of the Director of the National Security Agency. 20-year Air Force career. Member adjunct faculty, Political Science Department, James Madison University. Instructor, University of Maryland University College and American Public University System. Author of African Crisis Response Initiative: Past Present and Future (2000) and Expeditionary Air Operations in Africa: Challenges and Solutions (2001).
Contributor to 9/11 and American Empire: Intellectuals Speak Out 8/23/06: Account of Lt. Col. Karen Kwiatkowski, Pentagon employee and eyewitness to the events at the Pentagon on 9/11. "I believe the Commission failed to deeply examine the topic at hand, failed to apply scientific rigor to its assessment of events leading up to and including 9/11, failed to produce a believable and unbiased summary of what happened, failed to fully examine why it happened, and even failed to include a set of unanswered questions for future research. ...

It is as a scientist that I have the most trouble with the official government conspiracy theory, mainly because it does not satisfy the rules of probability or physics. The collapses of the World Trade Center buildings clearly violate the laws of probability and physics. ...

There was a dearth of visible debris on the relatively unmarked [Pentagon] lawn, where I stood only minutes after the impact. Beyond this strange absence of airliner debris, there was no sign of the kind of damage to the Pentagon structure one would expect from the impact of a large airliner. This visible evidence or lack thereof may also have been apparent to the secretary of defense [Donald Rumsfeld], who in an unfortunate slip of the tongue referred to the aircraft that slammed into the Pentagon as a "missile". ...

I saw nothing of significance at the point of impact - no airplane metal or cargo debris was blowing on the lawn in front of the damaged building as smoke billowed from within the Pentagon. ... all of us staring at the Pentagon that morning were indeed looking for such debris, but what we expected to see was not evident.

The same is true with regard to the kind of damage we expected. ... But I did not see this kind of damage. Rather, the facade had a rather small hole, no larger than 20 feet in diameter. Although this facade later collapsed, it remained standing for 30 or 40 minutes, with the roof line remaining relatively straight.

The scene, in short, was not what I would have expected from a strike by a large jetliner. It was, however, exactly what one would expect if a missile had struck the Pentagon. ...

More information is certainly needed regarding the events of 9/11 and the events leading up to that terrible day."

Editor's note: For more information on the impact at the Pentagon, see General Stubblebine, Colonel Nelson, Commander Muga, Lt. Col. Latas, Major Rokke, Capt. Wittenberg, Capt. Davis, Barbara Honegger, April Gallop, Colonel Bunel, and Steve DeChiaro.

Member: Scientific Panel Investigating Nine-Eleven Association Statement: "We have found solid scientific grounds on which to question the interpretation put upon the events of September 11, 2001 by the Office of the President of the United States of America and subsequently propagated by the major media of western nations."

Bio: http://militaryweek.com/

]

Major Douglas Rokke, PhD

Major Douglas Rokke, PhD, U.S. Army (ret) – Former Director U.S. Army Depleted Uranium Project. 30-year Army career.

Article 8/19/05: Regarding the impact at the Pentagon on 9/11/2001 "When you look at the whole thing, especially the crash site void of airplane parts, the size of the hole left in the building and the fact the projectile's impact penetrated numerous concrete walls, it looks like the work of a missile. And when you look at the damage, it was obviously a missile." Jeff Rense Program

Editor's note: For more information on the impact at the Pentagon, see General Stubblebine, Colonel Nelson, Commander Muga, Lt. Col. Kwiatkowski, Lt. Col. Latas, Capt. Wittenberg, Capt. Davis, Barbara Honegger, April Gallop, Colonel Bunel, and Steve DeChiaro.

Major General Albert Stubblebine, U.S. Army (ret) – Former Commanding General of U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command, 1981 - 1984. Also commanded the U.S. Army’s Electronic Research and Development Command and the U.S. Army’s Intelligence School and Center. Former head of Imagery Interpretation for Scientific and Technical Intelligence. 32-year Army career.

Member, Military Intelligence Hall of Fame.
Video 7/11/06: "One of my experiences in the Army was being in charge of the Army’s Imagery Interpretation for Scientific and Technical Intelligence during the Cold War. I measured pieces of Soviet equipment from photographs. It was my job. I look at the hole in the Pentagon and I look at the size of an airplane that was supposed to have hit the Pentagon. And I said, ‘The plane does not fit in that hole’. So what did hit the Pentagon? What hit it? Where is it? What's going on?" http://www.und
Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

Editor's note: For more information on the impact at the Pentagon, see Colonel Nelson, Commander Muga, Lt. Col. Kwiatkowski, Lt. Col. Latas, Major Rokke, Capt. Wittenberg, Capt. Davis, Barbara Honegger, April Gallop, Colonel Bunel, and Steve DeChiaro.

Bio: Canadian Sub

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

The American Society of Civil Engineers, a professional organization representing more than 123,000 civil engineers, has investigated the collapse of the towers as well as the pentagon and has determined that these structures were damaged or destroyed solely from the aircraft that struck them.

James Quintiere, Ph.D., former Chief of the Fire Science Division of the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), has called for an independent review of NIST’s investigation into the collapses of the World Trade Center Towers on 9/11.

Dr. Quintiere made his plea during his presentation, “Questions on the WTC Investigations” at the 2007 World Fire Safety Conference. “I wish that there would be a peer review of this,” he said, referring to the NIST investigation. “I think all the records that NIST has assembled should be archived. I would really like to see someone else take a look at what they’ve done; both structurally and from a fire point of view.”

“I think the official conclusion that NIST arrived at is questionable,” explained Dr. Quintiere. “Let's look at real alternatives that might have been the cause of the collapse of the World Trade Towers and how that relates to the official cause and what's the significance of one cause versus another.”

Dr. Quintiere, one of the world’s leading fire science researchers and safety engineers, also encouraged his audience of fellow researchers and engineers to scientifically re-examine the WTC collapses. “I hope to convince you to perhaps become 'Conspiracy Theorists', but in a proper way,” he said.

In his hour-long presentation, Dr. Quintiere discussed many elements of NIST’s investigation that he found problematic. He emphasized, “In every investigation I’ve taken part in, the key has been to establish a timeline. And the timeline is established by witness accounts, by information from alarm systems, by any video that you might have of the event, and then by calculations. And you try to put all of this together. And if your calculations are consistent with some of these hard facts, then perhaps you can have some comfort in the results of your calculations. I have not seen a timeline placed in the NIST report.”

OpEdNews » Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation

The American Society of Civil Engineers, a professional organization representing more than 123,000 civil engineers, has investigated the collapse of the towers as well as the pentagon and has determined that these structures were damaged or destroyed solely from the aircraft that struck them.

I Feel Sure that Bush Family was in on it!!!

It looked like an implosion at the time!

What enhances my suspicions: Is It is a Memorial! {NOT REBUILT USING THE OLD BLUE PRINTS!

We had an enormous view of our losses FROM WORLD TRADE MISMANAGEMENT! ~~~ IN PORT & EXPORT NEED TO BE "BALANCED"!

MOST OF ALL! BUSH NEEDED A WAR TO KEEP THE PRESIDENCY. HIS MOVE TO RULE THE WORLD! GET A TIGHT GRIP ON U.S. A Scare the World! With his Fight on TERROR ~ WITH MORE TERROR!

KINDA LIKE HIS DAD, WITH DESERT STORM!!! USING BUNKER BUSTERS TO DESTROY DEFENSES!!!
Diabolical !!!

New Topics

Forum List

Back