Patriotic Trump: I Would Bring Back Waterboarding-----"It's Peanuts Compared To What They Do To Us"

We shouldn't be using the behavior of terrorists as a measuring stick to our behavior.
What are the methods of torture the terrorists use compared to Americans? Please be specific.

Not sure . I know they kill people in all kinds of ways .

America shouldn't be torturing period.
I don't see waterboarding someone a problem who might know about plans to take down a plane of innocents or fly planes into buildings. They took the head off Daniel Pearl. Waterboarding doesn't compare.
Just because torture does not equate to murder, doesn't justify torture

We shouldn't be using the behavior of terrorists as a measuring stick to our behavior.
What are the methods of torture the terrorists use compared to Americans? Please be specific.

I don't see waterboarding someone a problem who might know about plans to take down a plane of innocents or fly planes into buildings. They took the head off Daniel Pearl. Waterboarding doesn't compare.

Zackly. Assault isn't murder either.

Torture doesn't work, and that's been known for literally centuries.

Ah yes, that reminds me....

Attended military academy and Wharton Business School.
Stood up for Birthers and challenged Obama on his fraud.
Believes USA is “the greatest force for freedom the world has ever known”

These are part of an "agenda", are they?
Trump agenda:

.... For drilling our own.

Link?
I cut it down to one to make it simple for ya.

So.................................................... crickets.

Color me surprised.

Another day, another cricket.
Some asshats just can't figger out links I guess.

graphics-hospitals-713553.gif

Whelp -- another day, another cricket.

You are still missing the distinction between torture and interogation. This is either because it serves your purpose to be obtuse or because you really are fucking stupid.

You are still missing the distinction between torture and interogation. This is either because it serves your purpose to be obtuse or because you really are fucking stupid.

Let's see..

If you torture for fun, it is wrong
If you torture for information.....the end justifies the means

Let's see..

Still.Not.Getting.It.

Let's see..

Still.Not.Getting.It.

law-order-george_w_bush-president_bush-bush_presidency-tortures-war_on_terror-jbin39_low.jpg

Let's see..

Still.Not.Getting.It.

law-order-george_w_bush-president_bush-bush_presidency-tortures-war_on_terror-jbin39_low.jpg
And when pushed Nutjobber deflects to cartoons, one of the few forms of communication he understands.

Trump is showing what the difference between an Article 2 Section 1 natural born Citizen born with sole allegiance to America and a non-natural born Citizen president born with split a allegiance to America. Being born from two U.S. Citizen parents ensures sole allegiance to America and Trump is proving that his allegiance to America will be solidified by these actions he plans to take to keep Americans safe and annihilate the enemy, Muslims. Waterboarding is a proven psychological safe technique that works in extracting information from them.

Trump: I Would Bring Back Waterboarding - 'Peanuts Compared to What They Do to Us' - Breitbart

Physical torture isn't effective. Is fun, but not effective. Trouble with the people we use it on is simply they're used to things a lot less dainty and respectful of human rights so to them our ideas of torture are just a joke. At worst, a bit uncomfortable. And the usual FBI methods don't work because they're religious zealots, not westerners with western psychology.

If we wanna interrogate terrorists, give them to arab allies who understand the psychology and get results. I've seen arab torture. Folks, we aint even close.

Let's see..

Still.Not.Getting.It.

And when pushed Nutjobber deflects to cartoons, one of the few forms of communication he understands.
You gotta play to your audience

Let's see..

Still.Not.Getting.It.

Stupidity followed by incoherence.
Isnt it too early to hit the Wild Turkey? Or is this leftover from last night?

Again, the Bush Administration had strong legal arguments for what they were doing. The assholes we interrogated werent covered by the Geneva Convention anyway.

I don't agree with your definition of torture. Torture is hanging someone naked and putting live electrical wires to their testicles.

I don't agree with your definition of torture. Torture is hanging someone naked and putting live electrical wires to their testicles.
You set such a low standard for American values

Let's see..

Still.Not.Getting.It.

Stupidity followed by incoherence.
Isnt it too early to hit the Wild Turkey? Or is this leftover from last night?

Again, the Bush Administration had strong legal arguments for what they were doing. The assholes we interrogated werent covered by the Geneva Convention anyway.
Bush's lapdog lawyers covered his ass

How about we let Bush be investigated by The Hague ? Get an independent look at his crimes

Ah yes, that reminds me....

Attended military academy and Wharton Business School.
Stood up for Birthers and challenged Obama on his fraud.
Believes USA is “the greatest force for freedom the world has ever known”

These are part of an "agenda", are they?
Trump agenda:

.... For drilling our own.

Link?
I cut it down to one to make it simple for ya.

So.................................................... crickets.

Color me surprised.

Another day, another cricket.
Some asshats just can't figger out links I guess.

graphics-hospitals-713553.gif

Whelp -- another day, another cricket.

Aaaannnd ..... still nothing.

Guess he has a hard time if it's not in Googly Images. Poor guy.

You set such a low standard for American values
You set such low standards for America's security.

Forum List

Back