Liberals: Shut Up About Trump's "Substance" !

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
This is copy/pasted from another of my OPs, but this part of it is important enough to be an OP in it's own right. In fact, it's probably even more important than the subject of the other article (about Marc Lamont Hill).

One thing liberals seem to love to say is that Trump has lots of form, but no content. Lots of style, but no substance. They're WRONG. When Trump began his campaign about 5 months ago, he had not yet proclaimed many positions on issues. That is far from the case now, and it's time for liberal Trump-bashers to get honest, and admit that Trump does have quite a bit of substance, on quite a number of issues.

Most recently, Trump has called for a SAFE ZONE to be established in Syria for Syrians endangered by ISIS, to be guarded by massive military power of a coalition of nations. He also took a position against Obama's ludicrous allowance of hundreds of thousands of unvettable Syrians to come to America (now known as the "ISIS pipeline"), and called it "suicide" (I agree).

Trump also has positions listed on 5 important issues, in his campaign website (which critics seem to be overlooking) with extensive details on how to deal with them >>

1. US-China Trade Reform

2. VA Reform

3. Tax Reform

4. 2nd Amendment Rights

5. Immigration Reform

In addition to all these, MANY more issues are covered in Trump's new book Crippled America. These are Education, Health Care, Infrastructure, financial institution money laundering, nuclear weapons, the US military, Iran "deal", US debt, cyber-warfare, energy, excessive business regulation, Social Security, special interest lobbying, unemployment, outsourcing, the media, the Constitution, American traditional values, government waste, the court system, etc.

In addition to these 27 items of CONTENT, Trump is continually coming out with more and more SPECIFIC issues every day, as current events illuminate them. Nevertheless, Trump-bashers continue riding merrily along with the no substance line. They should be nailed by truth-tellers, every time they do.

Positions - Donald J Trump | Donald J Trump for President

Crippled America: How to Make America Great Again - Kindle edition by Donald J. Trump. Politics Social Sciences Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

my cat knows more about foreign policy than Trump does. Mr. Trump is a loose cannon.

YOU shut up about Trump having substance.

The Donald is all about attention so he's running for the highest position in the country to make sure he gets some, and that subjects him to everyone's opinion.

my cat knows more about foreign policy than Trump does. Mr. Trump is a loose cannon.

The Donald is all about attention so he's running for the highest position in the country to make sure he gets some, and that subjects him to everyone's opinion.
And Trump knows more about foreign policy than Obama. Just take a look around us, Obama is a failure.

Trump clearly understands the rudiments of a coherent American FOREIGN POLICY far better than Shrillary "former Sec'y of State" Rotten Clinton.

It involves things she does not comprehend or refuses to admit.

Either way, she is even dumber than your cat.

If the Dumbocrap notion of substance is evidenced by Shrillary, then Benghazi is an illustration of her complete lack of qualification for the job of President.

You want substance, bitches! I've got substance!

What's more substance than watching TV to make military policy?

Todd asked, “Who do you talk to for military advice right now?”

Trump answered, “Well, I watch the shows. I mean, I really see a lot of great — you know, when you watch your show, and all of the other shows, and you have the generals, and you have certain people –.”​

Trump: I Get My Military Advice from Watching Shows - Breitbart

Tele-fucking-vision. It's got everything there.

He should also go on the Internet, too.

Trump answered, “Well, I watch the shows. I mean, I really see a lot of great — you know, when you watch your show, and all of the other shows, and you have the generals, and you have certain people –.”​

Wait. Are you saying that his answer was a bit trite and glib and lacking in substance?

I agree.

But what about Shrillary and Benghazi? IF she is an example of substantive, maybe she should consider watching some televised fiction.

Trump won't win. There's not enough morons around to vote him in.
I hope you're right. I think being on this forum makes me think there are more complete morons in the country than there actually are.

It is difficult to even count the large number of mindless libs who post here. And if this place is considered a random sampling of the populace, it would lead to losing faith in the American people. You libs are a truly narrow minded ignorant lot, by and large.

"Safe zone"? How many troops will be killed in this "safe " zone ? And who will pay for this ?

Funny, two weeks ago the deficit was the biggest threat to the US ( per the republicans ) . Now that's out the window . GOP is on another military complex spending spree !

Wait. Are you saying that his answer was a bit trite and glib and lacking in substance?

I agree.

But what about Shrillary and Benghazi? IF she is an example of substantive, maybe she should consider watching some televised fiction.

"President Trump" then went on in that interview to say that we should seize the oilfields in Iraq and Syria to pay for veteran's benefit.

Outstanding

:clap:

So as bad as Obama has been, that made make Benghazi look like a country fair.

I hope you're right. I think being on this forum makes me think there are more complete morons in the country than there actually are.

It is difficult to even count the large number of mindless libs who post here. And if this place is considered a random sampling of the populace, it would lead to losing faith in the American people. You libs are a truly narrow minded ignorant lot, by and large.

Says the guy with the avatar of the prez dressed as a clown.

ISIS ... bomb the shit out of them

immigration ... round up 15 million people and ship them back home

Iraq ... bomb the oil fields and send in the 5 largest oil companies to clean up

Trumps words ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Trump spews shit that fires up the simpletons and keeps them feeling big and tough ... The GOP knows better.

Okay guy who supports a reality TV star for President. I'll call you stupid for supporting Flavor Flave or one of the Kardashians for his VP too.

I agree.

"President Trump" then went on in that interview to say that we should seize the oilfields in Iraq and Syria to pay for veteran's benefit.

Outstanding

Yes. Sure. Asserting the ancient concept of "spoils of war" is pretty outdated. And you and I might shrink from that old philosophy. But I also know this: if one of the damn liberal Democrats had suggested anything along those lines, lots of liberal Democrats here at USMB would be endorsing it.

And Benghazi is a very good micro example of the futility of letting a lib take charge of American foreign policy. It was no country fair. It was deadly indifference and stupidity.

Last edited:

I agree.

Outstanding

Yes. Sure. Asserting the ancient concept of "spoils of war" is pretty outdated. And you and I might shirk from that old philosophy. But I also know this: if one of the damn liberal Democrats had suggested anything along those lines, lots of liberal Democrats here at USMB would be endorsing it.

And Benghazi is a very good micro example of the futility of letting a lib take charge of American foreign policy. It was no country fair. It was deadly indifference and stupidity.

Really ? Benghazi again ?

If we go with trumps plan we are talking 1000 Benghazi s . I don't see how GOP make a a big deal about "4 American lives " when all they want to do is have more Americans killed !

Trump substance is mostly paper currency and strange hair
toupee!

But then that is more than Hillarys husband coattails and deletable emails, huh?

Okay guy who supports a reality TV star for President. I'll call you stupid for supporting Flavor Flave or one of the Kardashians for his VP too.

You have significant issues with reading comprehension. You don't have any.

I have never said ( nor suggested nor implied) that I endorse Trump for President.

On the other hand, given a choice between him and Shrillary, I absolutely would vote for Trump over that stupid old sow in pant suit.

I dread thinking about which liberal Democrap dimwit SHE would have running with her as the moron one heart beat away.

You tools thought it was just fine to have Biden in that spot. Jeez. You idiots are dangerously stupid.

Forum List

Back