Patriotic group sues infiltrator

Bloo

Blood Tribe is the new name Patriot Front is using because they are fully outed as a Fed shill group
Are you shitting me? A relatively benign name like "the patriot front" changes it's name to a scary "Blood Tribe" because it was outed as a federal shill group"? WTF?

The Khaki Pants Guys NEVER start shit , NEVER engage when attacked , ALWAYS get saved by Cops and are successfully / Safely egressed even when they are outnumbered 50 to 1 o( or more by Far Left & Left crowds ) and usually when they show at Right leaning events they are noticed right away and shunned and shut down and shooed away with chants of “Fed Fed Fed”

Now people who suspect that the Khaki Pants are fully fedded out and are trying to join up and find out are gettin outed and sued .
Which only proves the Patriot Front are feds. If they really were a non-governmental entity they wouldn't take it to court, they'd handle their business another, less clerical way.

Exa
Which only proves the Patriot Front are feds. If they really were a non-governmental entity they wouldn't take it to court, they'd handle their business another, less clerical way.
Exactly , but one of our posters here thinks they are legit and unencumbered by Fed influence

Infiltrating private groups like this under false pretenses should be a crime. Hopefully the infiltrator will lose this, although it's a civil and not a criminal trial. I never thought something like this would happen in America where we cherish freedom.

---alleging that he misrepresented himself to gain access to Patriot Front, revealing members’ identities publicly and negatively impacting their lives. Capito is described in the filing to be a “radical antifa activist” and member of the Puget Sound John Brown Gun Club, an organization described as an “anti-fascist, anti-racist, pro-worker community defense organization.”---

You, and this group, are not patriots.

Not i

Not If the Group
Is a Fed Vehicle rife with Feds & Plants callin the Shots

Who gets to decide what is, and what isn't, the law?

The federal government. Who you vote for.

If you don't like the current system of electing politicians, change it for something better, like Proportional Representation.

spy vs spy.png

Infiltrating private groups like this under false pretenses should be a crime. Hopefully the infiltrator will lose this, although it's a civil and not a criminal trial. I never thought something like this would happen in America where we cherish freedom.

---alleging that he misrepresented himself to gain access to Patriot Front, revealing members’ identities publicly and negatively impacting their lives. Capito is described in the filing to be a “radical antifa activist” and member of the Puget Sound John Brown Gun Club, an organization described as an “anti-fascist, anti-racist, pro-worker community defense organization.”---

Patriot is a much abused term. Nowadays it generally means racist trash.

Project Veritas is awesome. They just allow the left to expose itself.
Well..there is the pesky lil fact that they lie wildly to do it. I guess you can call them a success though..since their audience loves being fed the lies that they crave. It allows them to live in their alternative narrative. Is all good..as long as reality doesn't intrude too harshly~

Well..there is the pesky lil fact that they lie wildly to do it. I guess you can call them a success though..since their audience loves being fed the lies that they crave. It allows them to live in their alternative narrative. Is all good..as long as reality doesn't intrude too harshly~
They don’t lie. They just let the left expose themselves. They do send people in posing as allies and the left walks into it every time.

Forum List

Back