Patriotic group sues infiltrator

It's a free country with a guaranteed Bill of Rights including 1st Amendment but these people have been targeted by the federal gestapo and the media. There is no evidence that they are engaging in a conspiracy but the media translates "patriot" into vile stuff like "white supremist" and "neo nazi" while offering no evidence to support the claim.

It's a free country with a guaranteed Bill of Rights including 1st Amendment but these people have been targeted by the federal gestapo and the media. There is no evidence that they are engaging in a conspiracy but the media translates "patriot" into vile stuff like "white supremist" and "neo nazi" while offering no evidence to support the claim.
Is this your final answer...that they AREN'T FEDS?

But in this case the Group is Duped into going there ( Being White Nationalist Maroons ) by Insider Fed Assets and actual Fed plants

Infiltrating private groups like this under false pretenses should be a crime. Hopefully the infiltrator will lose this, although it's a civil and not a criminal trial. I never thought something like this would happen in America where we cherish freedom.

---alleging that he misrepresented himself to gain access to Patriot Front, revealing members’ identities publicly and negatively impacting their lives. Capito is described in the filing to be a “radical antifa activist” and member of the Puget Sound John Brown Gun Club, an organization described as an “anti-fascist, anti-racist, pro-worker community defense organization.”---

So, if the US's cherishes freedom, you can't have someone choosing to infiltrate a white supremacist group? Surely that's his freedom.....

“These People “ ( Patriot Front / Blood Tribe) are controlled by the Feds and yes they are White Nationalist Neo Nazi Wannabes ...
"Blood Tribe"? What's that? I get it, the upside down conspiracy theory is that so called "patriot groups" are really fronts for the federal government and these poor people are being motivated to commit crimes so that the FBI can pretend to be viable. Fair enough but the theory doesn't mesh with the law suit.

Bloo
"Blood Tribe"? What's that? I get it, the upside down conspiracy theory is that so called "patriot groups" are really fronts for the federal government and these poor people are being motivated to commit crimes so that the FBI can pretend to be viable. Fair enough but the theory doesn't mesh with the law suit.
Blood Tribe is the new name Patriot Front is using because they are fully outed as a Fed shill group

Infiltrating private groups like this under false pretenses should be a crime. Hopefully the infiltrator will lose this, although it's a civil and not a criminal trial. I never thought something like this would happen in America where we cherish freedom.

---alleging that he misrepresented himself to gain access to Patriot Front, revealing members’ identities publicly and negatively impacting their lives. Capito is described in the filing to be a “radical antifa activist” and member of the Puget Sound John Brown Gun Club, an organization described as an “anti-fascist, anti-racist, pro-worker community defense organization.”---

So you're mad they won't let white, racist groups operate like they want to.

So you think they are not like EVERY other group ( Like them) with more than 100 members in the Country ?
1) I hope every organization that conspires to break the law has LEA eyes on them and 2) I believe most do not and 3)unless you can prove your allegations you are a liar.
The Patriot Front has a large footprint and I have no doubt they have attracted attention. I do not, absent any proof, believe for a moment that the Feds are 'running' them.
I'm totally for shining a light on these sort of assholes..and if they are not proud to let people know what they are doing, perhaps they shouldn't do it?

1) I hope every organization that conspires to break the law has LEA eyes on them and 2) I believe most do not and 3)unless you can prove your allegations you are a liar.
The Patriot Front has a large footprint and I have no doubt they have attracted attention. I do not, absent any proof, believe for a moment that the Feds are 'running' them.
I'm totally for shining a light on these sort of assholes..and if they are not proud to let people know what they are doing, perhaps they shouldn't do it? :::::Should not do it ? You mean the way Black Bloc & ANTIFA & BLM should not be doing the shit they do ?

Forum List

Back