Patriot Act Denouncers

Liffy

Jun 15, 2015
What's so bad about the NSA spying on the public, maybe even you, to protect us if they don't publish the information. NOT A RHETORICAL QUESTION

I've no problem with it. I have nothing to hide, plus, I'm an exhibitionist by nature!

upload_2015-6-16_13-58-43.jpeg

I think there should be mandatory warrantless searches of people houses 3 times a day, and people should have chips implanted in them to track their every movement. It'll protects us and if you have nothing to hide you'll have nothing to worry about. And if you don't like your tracker chip, you get a mandatory 6 weeks in a reeducation camp.

What's so bad about the NSA spying on the public, maybe even you, to protect us if they don't publish the information. NOT A RHETORICAL QUESTION

The "safest" thing to do is lock us all up behind bars

The bonus is that everyone will be equal. We will all eat the same things, have free medical, dress the same way, and protected by armed guards.

The bonus is, everyday is gay pride day.

It's a liberal utopia.

The "safest" thing to do is lock us all up behind bars

The bonus is that everyone will be equal. We will all eat the same things, have free medical, dress the same way, and protected by armed guards.

The bonus is, everyday is gay pride day.

It's a liberal utopia.
That ain't a bonus

Read the Fourth Amendment. That should answer you question rather quickly.
update the fourth amendment, should solve much of the problem.

While you are at it, just update all the amendments to give government more control over our lives

Freedom has a price tag. If we are not willing to pay it, we are not deserving to have it.

While you are at it, just update all the amendments to give government more control over our lives

Freedom has a price tag. If we are not willing to pay it, we are not deserving to have it.
I agree most people don't deserve control over their lives, money, children, diet

I agree most people don't deserve control over their lives, money, children, diet

Pretty much everone in the federal government agrees, freedom is dangerous.

We eat too much, spend too much, have houses that are too big, drive cars that burn too much gas, produce too much carbon emissions, pollute too much. Really the only thing standing between us and utopia is Marshall law and the stripping of all freedoms that we still have.

Pretty much everone in the federal government agrees.

We eat too much, spend too much, have houses that are too big, drive cars that burn too much gas, produce too much carbon emissions, pollute too much. Really the only thing standing between us and utopia is Marshall law and the stripping of all freedoms that we still have.
Limit our kids too... People can't take care of them. Neuter men and women. Idgaf. Maybe they should depopulate or ship all the trash to the moon.

Limit our kids too... People can't take care of them. Neuter men and women. Idgaf. Maybe they should depopulate or ship all the trash to the moon.

Progs are obsessed with over population, hence support of abortion on demand, promotion of gay rights, opposing capital punishment for murders so they can keep on killing, promotion of euthenasia, promotion of contraception, etc., etc.

I believe the term is, culture of death

Progs are obsessed with over population, hence support of abortion on demand, promotion of gay rights, promotion of euthenasia, promotion of contraception, etc., etc.

I believe the term is, culture of death
Oh shit thank you you're helping me form a position on those bullshit issues.

Forum List

Back