Pathless Path

I would like to point something out. I'm hearing alot of people tell me they don't want me to talk about myself, and yet a number of you ask me questions.

It's confusing.

To your edit:

Threads are running conversations with different people. Different people will all say different things and react in different ways.

Have i ever told you not to talk about yourself?

Do you sky... do you really hear me? If so... why not tell me what you hear?

What do you want from me Syrenn? Do you want me to repeat each point you made?

You want me to work on constancy. You acknowledge I'm not being evil, hateful or attacking right now, but you have no confidence in how I'll be in the future.

No one is perfect.

Repeating things you say "you hear"... is standard stuff sky. You should know that.

Something else to think about sky:

What I want means nothing.You have to want something for yourself first.
How i want you "to be" means nothing. You have to want, what you want to be, for yourself first and for yourself alone.

Something else to think about:
I knew the "ill be a liar" thing was bullshit...its not who you are.
I also knew the "kill my enemy watch out" thing was bullshit... it is not who you are.

You sure love giving me advice.

Curious and curiouser. I've got posters who wish I'd STFU and others who want me to start a blog, LOL.

What makes you think you know who I am?

Last edited:
Yes, you are honest in your opinions But you cannot bear any other opinion that contradicts your own.(which puts them in the enemy category) Or except an opinion that could possibly make you wrong.

We will see how long it lasts means exactly that sky. When you last said what and how you were going to behave, it was to attack any and all people that fit into your enemy category. I guess that did not last long considering this new iteration of yourself.

No i do not think you are being evil, hateful or attacking right now. But now is now... how will it be next week... or tomorrow?

I think you need to work on constancy sky. Constancy in.... just being yourself. Yourself without all of the "trappings" of being "something" or acting in "some way"

Something to consider sky. No one is perfect. Putting your self into a box of behavior or thought process is untenable.

Sky needs to put on a personae like a coat. She just can't be herself.

I am myself. You just don't like who I am.

As long as you like yourself...that is what really matters in life. That person is really a non entity in your life. YOU can only be yourself and don't apologize for it.

Just be the best you....you can be. Who really cares what that person thinks of you. He/she probably don't like himself/herself.

Yes, you are honest in your opinions But you cannot bear any other opinion that contradicts your own.(which puts them in the enemy category) Or except an opinion that could possibly make you wrong.

We will see how long it lasts means exactly that sky. When you last said what and how you were going to behave, it was to attack any and all people that fit into your enemy category. I guess that did not last long considering this new iteration of yourself.

No i do not think you are being evil, hateful or attacking right now. But now is now... how will it be next week... or tomorrow?

I think you need to work on constancy sky. Constancy in.... just being yourself. Yourself without all of the "trappings" of being "something" or acting in "some way"

Something to consider sky. No one is perfect. Putting your self into a box of behavior or thought process is untenable.

What he means ( my opinion only here)

Is that you are like sybil. You have a different "person" on every other day.

You want me to work on constancy. You acknowledge I'm not being evil, hateful or attacking right now, but you have no confidence in how I'll be in the future.

No one is perfect.

Repeating things you say "you hear"... is standard stuff sky. You should know that.

How i want you "to be" means nothing. You have to want, what you want to be, for yourself first and for yourself alone.

I also knew the "kill my enemy watch out" thing was bullshit... it is not who you are.

Curious and curiouser. I've got posters who wish I'd STFU and others who want me to start a blog, LOL.

I would read your blog. BBL duty calls:420:

That's what I mean about you not really knowing me. No one who really knows me in RL thinks I'm like "sybil". I am the first one to admit that I post here sometimes for reasons that may be odd to some of you and is personal.

I have a rich, inner life and I'm a creative person.

I recognize I'm always nice to some people. Seems you and others have a problem with that.

Last edited:

No one is perfect.

Ive told you before...i know you better then you think or like me too, Counselor. You are less of an enigma then you think you are.

I don't give you advice sky.... ive given you things to think about, I also state my opinion. I do enjoy engaging you...and you seem to enjoy to be engaged. And i think that bugs you.

As long as you like yourself...that is what really matters in life. That person is really a non entity in your life. YOU can only be yourself and don't apologize for it.

Just be the best you....you can be. Who really cares what that person thinks of you. He/she probably don't like himself/herself.

All I know about that guy is he uses a chimpanzee avie and has opinions about my posts.

That's what I mean about you not really knowing me. No one who really knows me thinks I'm like "sybil".

I recognize I'm always nice to some people. Seems you and others have a problem with that.

Read sky.... read it closely....

What he means (my opinion only)

I know you are not sybil....:eusa_whistle: but you try to be. Here at least, you try on many faces and many "personalities" to fit what ever angry or happy mood you are in.

Where have i ever said that i have a problem with you not being nice? Have i reacted to you not being nice to me? You wondered about that one yourself not so long ago as i recall.

That's what I mean about you not really knowing me. No one who really knows me thinks I'm like "sybil".

I know you are not sybil....:eusa_whistle: but you try to be. Here at least, you try on many faces and many "personalities" to fit what ever angry or happy mood you are in.

Where have i ever said that i have a problem with you not being nice? Have i reacted to you not being nice to me? You wondered about that one yourself not so long ago as i recall.

If you 2 are women....this is the very reason we did not get the ERA Amendment passed. Women hating on women.:eusa_hand:

No, I am not "trying to be Sybil". I am emotionally honest about what I'm processing. I take emotional risks, and I self-disclose too much. Plenty of people want me to shut up all that and I hear them. I also hear the people who want me to start a blog.

I haven't been "nice" to some people. I am the first to admit that.

Last edited:

If you 2 are women....this is the very reason we did not get the ERA Amendment passed. Women hating on women.:eusa_hand:

Why on earth would you say i hated women...or sky?

:cuckoo:

be happy that i am not a negger.

Naw. Syrenn and I love each other like sisters. (At least I love her). I keep trying to push her away and she's constant. That's what she wants me to be.

Last edited:

For the record....there is no such thing as MPD as it is rarely seen outside of North America. Sybil had disassociation actually.

LOL...yes i know what she had.....:eusa_whistle:

It was her way of protecting herself from past abuse.

TRUE. I have studied extensively in this field and I was just sharing what it is now called. Common for abused women. So why be hard on her if you think that might be so. Forgive me as I am a bleeding heart liberal feminist nurse. I can't help it as I was born this way! LOL....Thinking of Lady Gaga's song.

I will not last long here with the conservative far right!:lol:

I have grown a thick skin in my years.

No, I am not "trying to be Sybil". I am emotionally honest about what I'm processing. I take emotional risks, and I self-disclose too much. Plenty of people want me to shut up all that and I hear them. I also hear the people who want me to start a blog.

I haven't been "nice" to some people. I am the first to admit that.

It does not matter if YOU are trying to be sybil or not. The point is that is how you come across and are perceived. It is also why and how people react to you at times.

It is whiplash. One day friends, the next enemy. One day cordial, the next a harpy. One day the attacker, the next the victim..... on and on and on. Just as this new "person on the path" is the flavor of today.

Naw. Syrenn and I love each other like sisters. (At least I love her). I keep trying to push her away and she's constant. That's what she wants me to be.

OK I need to back off. I am a newbie and really want to discuss current events and politics here. I usually avoid religion as my thoughts are unpopular among the masses of America. LOL

Carry on. I love seeing 2 intelligent women debate.

Well... if you can't let your hair down and just be free to become whatever self your mood-of-the-moment creates in your heart and on your keyboard in this bar, where can you? :dunno:

Forum List

Back