Pathless Path

Am I educated? WTF do you mean by that? I have designed several FTIR microscopes and a couple dozen other scientific instruments as well as a couple astronomical telescopes for my own use. I have taught seminars to groups of PHD chemists. AM I?
I am mean to her because she understands no less. Go through the archives. Look at her threads ALL about her.
Call it tough love, if you will. Once she gets past how people persecute her for her religion or life style, she actually has a lot to say that I find compelling. I'm trying to push her in that direction.

Well my FIL has trash on the moon, but he is dead now. lol....I am impressed if what you say is true. I am not techno savvy as my education is in the health sciences. Tough love???? is an oxymoron dear!

Sky is a free-thinker. COEXIST.

:eusa_whistle::eusa_pray:

Tough love is what some men say they're doing when they hit their wives.
No dear, tough love is honesty
My wife knows not to ask me if her ass looks fate in a pair of pants, because she knows what the answer will be by checking a mirror.

What makes you say I'm angry? I dislike egotism, idiots and people who insult the religious beliefs of others. I speak my mind and rarely sugar coat the truth.
I like plain spoken people actually.
I don't think Sky and I insult your religious beliefs. We just believe differently. I know where you are coming from. I grew up in a very religious far right family also. Texas is much like Alabama. The way I believe is growing. I do understand where you are coming from though.
I am a medical professional and I see a little anger in you. I have been there in my life also....so I do understand.

There will always be idiots and egomaniacs. Rise above them.

Ernie doesn't come across as angry to me.

You however do come across as condescending.

That's what we do, as human beings. We percieve each other in certain ways based on whether we like or dislike what we're seeing and hearing.

I like plain spoken people actually.
I don't think Sky and I insult your religious beliefs. We just believe differently. I know where you are coming from. I grew up in a very religious far right family also. Texas is much like Alabama. The way I believe is growing. I do understand where you are coming from though.
I am a medical professional and I see a little anger in you. I have been there in my life also....so I do understand.

There will always be idiots and egomaniacs. Rise above them.

Ernie doesn't come across as angry to me.

You however do come across as condescending.

That's what we do, as human beings. We percieve each other in certain ways based on whether we like or dislike what we're seeing and hearing.

You come across as someone with a severe egotistical persecution complex.

We will see how long it lasts sky.... wont we.

Thank you for your wishes for my success. I'm sure if I mess up you will have no problem telling me.

Thing is sky... ive always wished you success now haven't i?

You wanted to be buddhist.. good luck and success with that. Ill point out when you are not being very buddhist.

You wanted to lie about everything... good luck and success with that....... ill point out when i don't think you are lying.

You wanted to be evil, hate filled and attack your enemies, good luck and success with that...ill point out when your are not doing that.... like now. Its called me being honest.

I'm honest too. You doubt I will succeed. What else does "we'll see how long it lasts" mean?

Do you think I'm being evil, hateful and attacking of you now?

I stated the truth. You will point out my flaws. How is that hateful, evil, and attacking of you?

I believe that if you can tell me the number of people alive at any given moment in history, I can tell you how many different beliefs sets there were at that moment.

Show me which post I wrote today that you think is "whiney egomania or persecution complex"?
None so far today, but once again, you started a thread about YOU. You talked about a new path, but refuse to explain what changes you'll make.

I started a thread about pathless path. Do you expect me to not comment?

Funny, you are. You're complaining that I talk about myself and you're complaining that I didn't tell you enough about myself--(what changes I'm making).

What do you want from me? Honestly.
Honesty without drama would be nice.
You called attention to yourself, Sky. If you decide you must, you have to be willing to take some criticism.

None so far today, but once again, you started a thread about YOU. You talked about a new path, but refuse to explain what changes you'll make.

I started a thread about pathless path. Do you expect me to not comment?

Funny, you are. You're complaining that I talk about myself and you're complaining that I didn't tell you enough about myself--(what changes I'm making).

What do you want from me? Honestly.
Honesty without drama would be nice.
You called attention to yourself, Sky. If you decide you must, you have to be willing to take some criticism.

Actually, what I intended was to start the topic and share with people.

That means I have something to say about the topic, too. OK?

Well my FIL has trash on the moon, but he is dead now. lol....I am impressed if what you say is true. I am not techno savvy as my education is in the health sciences. Tough love???? is an oxymoron dear!

Sky is a free-thinker. COEXIST.

:eusa_whistle::eusa_pray:

Tough love is what some men say they're doing when they hit their wives.

Tough love is also dragging off the drug addict or brainwashed cult follower, and throwing them into a treatment rehab.
Been there and done that too.

I believe that if you can tell me the number of people alive at any given moment in history, I can tell you how many different beliefs sets there were at that moment.

What does a "pathless path" mean to you Joe? When I think of some of the things you've said about your idealism, it very much seems like a path to me.

Thank you for your wishes for my success. I'm sure if I mess up you will have no problem telling me.

Thing is sky... ive always wished you success now haven't i?

You wanted to be buddhist.. good luck and success with that. Ill point out when you are not being very buddhist.

You wanted to lie about everything... good luck and success with that....... ill point out when i don't think you are lying.

You wanted to be evil, hate filled and attack your enemies, good luck and success with that...ill point out when your are not doing that.... like now. Its called me being honest.

I'm honest too. You doubt I will succeed. What else does "we'll see how long it lasts" mean?

Do you think I'm being evil, hateful and attacking of you now?

I stated the truth. You will point out my flaws. How is that hateful, evil, and attacking of you?

Yes, you are honest in your opinions But you cannot bear any other opinion that contradicts your own.(which puts them in the enemy category) Or except an opinion that could possibly make you wrong.

We will see how long it lasts means exactly that sky. When you last said what and how you were going to behave, it was to attack any and all people that fit into your enemy category. I guess that did not last long considering this new iteration of yourself.

No i do not think you are being evil, hateful or attacking right now. But now is now... how will it be next week... or tomorrow?

I think you need to work on constancy sky. Constancy in.... just being yourself. Yourself without all of the "trappings" of being "something" or acting in "some way"

Something to consider sky. No one is perfect. Putting your self into a box of behavior or thought process is untenable.

Forum List

Back