Pathless Path

For the record....there is no such thing as MPD as it is rarely seen outside of North America. Sybil had disassociation actually.

LOL...yes i know what she had.....:eusa_whistle:

It was her way of protecting herself from past abuse.

TRUE. I have studied extensively in this field and I was just sharing what it is now called. Common for abused women. So why be hard on her if you think that might be so. Forgive me as I am a bleeding heart liberal feminist nurse. I can't help it as I was born this way! LOL....Thinking of Lady Gaga's song.

I will not last long here with the conservative far right!:lol:

I have grown a thick skin in my years.

Bleeding heart feminist nurse? I hope you're not from Scotland, we may know each other.

Read sky.... read it closely....

I know you are not sybil....:eusa_whistle: but you try to be. Here at least, you try on many faces and many "personalities" to fit what ever angry or happy mood you are in.

Where have i ever said that i have a problem with you not being nice? Have i reacted to you not being nice to me? You wondered about that one yourself not so long ago as i recall.

If you 2 are women....this is the very reason we did not get the ERA Amendment passed. Women hating on women.:eusa_hand:

Naw. Syrenn and I love each other like sisters. (At least I love her). I keep trying to push her away and she's constant. That's what she wants me to be.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

At last a revelation. Sky sees the light.

Though that does not mean i don't kick the shit out my sister when she is being a stupid ass!!!!

If you 2 are women....this is the very reason we did not get the ERA Amendment passed. Women hating on women.:eusa_hand:

Naw. Syrenn and I love each other like sisters. (At least I love her). I keep trying to push her away and she's constant. That's what she wants me to be.

OK I need to back off. I am a newbie and really want to discuss current events and politics here. I usually avoid religion as my thoughts are unpopular among the masses of America. LOL

Carry on. I love seeing 2 intelligent women debate.

I ought to avoid religion myself.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

At last a revelation. Sky sees the light.

Though that does not mean i don't kick the shit out my sister when she is being a stupid ass!!!!

Oh yeah? Well,:evil: I fight back.

I know you are not sybil....:eusa_whistle: but you try to be. Here at least, you try on many faces and many "personalities" to fit what ever angry or happy mood you are in.

Where have i ever said that i have a problem with you not being nice? Have i reacted to you not being nice to me? You wondered about that one yourself not so long ago as i recall.

No, I am not "trying to be Sybil". I am emotionally honest about what I'm processing. I take emotional risks, and I self-disclose too much. Plenty of people want me to shut up all that and I hear them. I also hear the people who want me to start a blog.

I haven't been "nice" to some people. I am the first to admit that.

It does not matter if YOU are trying to be sybil or not. The point is that is how you come across and are perceived. It is also why and how people react to you at times.

It is whiplash. One day friends, the next enemy. One day cordial, the next a harpy. One day the attacker, the next the victim..... on and on and on. Just as this new "person on the path" is the flavor of today.

True enough. I'm not here to make friends. This whole thing is an experiment.

For the record....there is no such thing as MPD as it is rarely seen outside of North America. Sybil had disassociation actually.

TRUE. I have studied extensively in this field and I was just sharing what it is now called. Common for abused women. So why be hard on her if you think that might be so. Forgive me as I am a bleeding heart liberal feminist nurse. I can't help it as I was born this way! LOL....Thinking of Lady Gaga's song.

So the psych lesson huh:

Facing the past, experiencing the past, hating it for what it was...allowing your self to FEEL and express the anger are all part of the healing.

Anger is fine...hate is fine...so long as it holds no sway or has any influence on your current or future life.

Trust me...i have not been hard on her.... but i have been in her face. She would not like me being hard on her ....one bit at all. Enablers are not a help...all they do is enable.

That's what I mean about you not really knowing me. No one who really knows me thinks I'm like "sybil".

I have a rich, inner life and I'm a creative person.

I recognize I'm always nice to some people. Seems you and others have a problem with that.

What he means (my opinion only)

Well... if you can't let your hair down and just be free to become whatever self your mood-of-the-moment creates in your heart and on your keyboard in this bar, where can you? :dunno:

RIGHT!!

and the point is.... "becoming the mood of the moment" is .... not.... her.

No, I am not "trying to be Sybil". I am emotionally honest about what I'm processing. I take emotional risks, and I self-disclose too much. Plenty of people want me to shut up all that and I hear them. I also hear the people who want me to start a blog.

I haven't been "nice" to some people. I am the first to admit that.

It does not matter if YOU are trying to be sybil or not. The point is that is how you come across and are perceived. It is also why and how people react to you at times.

It is whiplash. One day friends, the next enemy. One day cordial, the next a harpy. One day the attacker, the next the victim..... on and on and on. Just as this new "person on the path" is the flavor of today.

And all life is here for my amusement.

YOU may not want to make friends..... I reserve the right to make friends.

So the psych lesson huh:

Facing the past, experiencing the past, hating it for what it was...allowing your self to FEEL and express the anger are all part of the healing.

Anger is fine...hate is fine...so long as it holds no sway or has any influence on your current or future life.

Trust me...i have not been hard on her.... but i have been in her face. She would not like me being hard on her ....one bit at all. Enablers are not a help...all they do is enable.

You really have a lot of nerve, I'll give ya that.

I'm not in, "recovery", toots. Take your 12 steps and shove it.

And all life is here for my amusement.

YOU may not want to make friends..... I reserve the right to make friends.
That's right. I don't want to make friends, you do.

I have a vast capacity to love, even my enemies.

Yes, you are honest in your opinions But you cannot bear any other opinion that contradicts your own.(which puts them in the enemy category) Or except an opinion that could possibly make you wrong.

We will see how long it lasts means exactly that sky. When you last said what and how you were going to behave, it was to attack any and all people that fit into your enemy category. I guess that did not last long considering this new iteration of yourself.

No i do not think you are being evil, hateful or attacking right now. But now is now... how will it be next week... or tomorrow?

I think you need to work on constancy sky. Constancy in.... just being yourself. Yourself without all of the "trappings" of being "something" or acting in "some way"

Something to consider sky. No one is perfect. Putting your self into a box of behavior or thought process is untenable.

Sky needs to put on a personae like a coat. She just can't be herself.

I am myself. You just don't like who I am.

Sky, you don't know who you are from day to day.

So the psych lesson huh:

Did i say YOU were in recovery? mawmawsara and i were disusing a particular disorder.. You know the sybil thing.

I said...i got in your face and was not hard on you.

So the psych lesson huh:

Did i say YOU were in recovery? mawmawsara and i were disusing a particular disorder.. You know the sybil thing.

I said...i got in your face and was not hard on you.

You get in my face, and you are hard on me. You're very demanding.

What he means ( my opinion only here)

Is that you are like sybil. You have a different "person" on every other day.

Who said anything about MPD?

Sky is an insecure person flailing around for a personality or belief system that she can be secure with. The problem is that she won't be secure with any of them until she is secure with herself.

As long as you like yourself...that is what really matters in life. That person is really a non entity in your life. YOU can only be yourself and don't apologize for it.

Just be the best you....you can be. Who really cares what that person thinks of you. He/she probably don't like himself/herself.

All I know about that guy is he uses a chimpanzee avie and has opinions about my posts.

captain-obvious.jpg

What he means ( my opinion only here)

Is that you are like sybil. You have a different "person" on every other day.

Who said anything about MPD?

Sky is an insecure person flailing around for a personality or belief system that she can be secure with. The problem is that she won't be secure with any of them until she is secure with herself.

Thank you for your two cent psychoanalysis.

You guys haven't got a clue what I'm doing here.

Forum List

Back