Pathless Path

For the record....there is no such thing as MPD as it is rarely seen outside of North America. Sybil had disassociation actually.

Who said anything about MPD?

Sky is an insecure person flailing around for a personality or belief system that she can be secure with. The problem is that she won't be secure with any of them until she is secure with herself.

Thank you for your two cent psychoanalysis.

You guys haven't got a clue what I'm doing here.

Looking for validation.

And man, you're in the wrong URL for that.

Sky is an insecure person flailing around for a personality or belief system that she can be secure with. The problem is that she won't be secure with any of them until she is secure with herself.

Looking for validation.

It's not about validation at all. It's simply expression. I'm a creative person going through an interesting time in my life and I can't find enough outlets for my creativity.

Last edited:
You really have a lot of nerve, I'll give ya that.

I'm not in, "recovery", toots. Take your 12 steps and shove it.

Did i say YOU were in recovery? mawmawsara and i were disusing a particular disorder.. You know the sybil thing.

I said...i got in your face and was not hard on you.

You get in my face, and you are hard on me. You're very demanding.

Yes i do get in your face... but that is not being hard on you sky. It is not letting you go. Being hard on you...you would not like at all. Trust me.

You think i am demanding, it may feel to you as if i am demanding... but i have not demanded anything of you at all sky. .

For the record....there is no such thing as MPD as it is rarely seen outside of North America. Sybil had disassociation actually.

Then why not just tell us why you are here? You accuse me of playing games... and if that is not one of the biggest games ive seen flat out stated...i don't know what is.

Did i say YOU were in recovery? mawmawsara and i were disusing a particular disorder.. You know the sybil thing.

I said...i got in your face and was not hard on you.

Yes i do get in your face... but that is not being hard on you sky. It is not letting you go. Being hard on you...you would not like at all. Trust me.

You think i am demanding, it may feel to you as if i am demanding... but i have not demanded anything of you at all sky. .

Why? What is it you want to hold onto?

Looking for validation.

It's not about validation at all. It's simply expression. I'm a creative person going through an interesting time in my life and I can't find enough outlets for my creativity.

So you are trying one emotions and seeing how they feel, play out and work for you?

Are you saying that you must present the happy smiling face in your R/l...and take out all the evil, hurtful angry emotions here?

Dabbling in emotion is dangerous sky. You may open doors you may not want to or be able to close at will.

Why? What is it you want to hold onto?

I am not holding onto anything. I hold you to yourself. Or the self you are presenting at the moment.

Looking for validation.

So you are trying one emotions and seeing how they feel, play out and work for you?

Are you saying that you must present the happy smiling face in your R/l...and take out all the evil, hurtful angry emotions here?

Dabbling in emotion is dangerous sky. You may open doors you may not want to or be able to close at will.

Did I say anything like this? No. You don't know what I'm doing because I haven't told you or anyone else here. You may think I behave atrociously. You don't know me, or what I'm doing here. My friends and family in RL know all about this place and what I'm doing here, and no one judges me harshly for it.

Last edited:

Did I say anything like this? No. You don't know what I'm doing because I haven't told you or anyone else here. You may think I behave atrociously. You don't know me, or what I'm doing here. My friends and family in RL know all about this place and what I'm doing here, and no one judges me harshly for it.

Did you see the question mark at the end of that sentence you highlighted?

Again... if you want to see a game being played.... look at your last few posts. Why not just say the reason for "you being here and what you are doing here"

i have my own ideas on why you are here... and i am sure others do too. It is possible you would be judged less harshly here too if you were up front about it.

Oddly enough, even though I don't consider myself Buddhist any longer, I still feel as though I'm on my spiritual path. Anyone else relate to that?

I've decided to do something different with my posting in the forum. After I try the experiment, you can let me know if it worked.
I am also going to clean up my act !!no more bickering and name calling for me!! unless of coarse someone else starts it!!i am even going to tone down some of the racial rhetoric .......:eusa_angel:

Oddly enough, even though I don't consider myself Buddhist any longer, I still feel as though I'm on my spiritual path. Anyone else relate to that?

I've decided to do something different with my posting in the forum. After I try the experiment, you can let me know if it worked.
I am also going to clean up my act !!no more bickering and name calling for me!! unless of coarse someone else starts it!!i am even going to tone down some of the racial rhetoric .......:eusa_angel:

Yidnar--

You are an absolute hoot!:lol:

How do you manage to have zero rep points? Buddy, you are my kind of guy!:clap2:

Darn! from the thread title I thought this was about the republican jobs recovery plan.

Not when you see Sky's name under the title. When ever you do, it's safe to assume the thread is about Sky Dancer.

I think you are secretly in love with Sky!:eusa_whistle:

Kind of, yes. She frequently has something to say that I take away and cherish. But her history of persecution and anger make it hard to accept her current incarnation will be any different from the last 6. Those who have been around longer than you tend to take Sky's reinventions with a grain of salt, but we do root for her.

Not when you see Sky's name under the title. When ever you do, it's safe to assume the thread is about Sky Dancer.

Kind of, yes. She frequently has something to say that I take away and cherish. But her history of persecution and anger make it hard to accept her current incarnation will be any different from the last 6. Those who have been around longer than you tend to take Sky's reinventions with a grain of salt, but we do root for her.

Thank you for "rooting for me".

I think you and I are more alike than you want to admit.

sky

Thank you for "rooting for me".

I think you and I are more alike than you want to admit.

sky

99.9% identical. At least on a genetic level.

Forum List

Back