Pastor : I'll 'hold my nose,' vote for Mormon Romney

Pastor : I'll 'hold my nose,' vote for Mormon Romney

Remember that Pastor who supported Rick Perry a few months ago who started a bunch of media talk by calling Mormons a cult? Looks like he is voting for Romney now.

I thought it was interesting. Not sure if it's significant at all, but Interesting nonetheless.

Hey! The book of Mormon condoned multiple wives. Better than some other of the myths I might mention:

Exodus 22

18 "Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live"

http://www.sanluisobispo.com/2012/03/14/1988762/salem-witch-trials-document-up.html

March 14, 2012

Salem, USA - A document from the Salem witch trials is expected to fetch as much as $35,000 when it hits the auction block.

The original court indictment of Margaret Scott, a Rowley widow in her 70s and one of the last people hanged during the 1692 hysteria in colonial Massachusetts, is part of a private collection of historical documents being sold Thursday at Swann Auction Galleries in New York.

The pre-auction estimate is $25,000 to $35,000, but one local expert thinks that is too low.

Last edited:
And we wonder why the country is in the shape it is in? When you have such little faith (either rightly or wrongly) in the person you're electing there isn't a need to pull that lever.

Oh, but there is. As much as I find disappointment in the election of a 'typical' Democratic government, I truly fear the election of another 'typical' Republican government.

The experiment in supply side economics and trickle down needs to be buried once and for all. It don't work.

And we wonder why the country is in the shape it is in? When you have such little faith (either rightly or wrongly) in the person you're electing there isn't a need to pull that lever.

Oh, but there is. As much as I find disappointment in the election of a 'typical' Democratic government, I truly fear the election of another 'typical' Republican government.

The experiment in supply side economics and trickle down needs to be buried once and for all. It don't work.

Contrare Meseuir. It worked for the upper 1%

3-27-08tax2-f2.jpg

Last edited:
Wrong. Tax exempt organizations are prohibited from such activities.

Which, of course, is illegal and unconstitutional. "Congress shall make no law" means specifically that. Congress can't pass a law penalizing preachers for preaching. Period.

They passed a law allowing them tax exempt status.

I actually agree that that is a violation of the first amendment. The law should be 'color-blind' when it comes to religions, not engineered to grant them special favors or exemptions.

So someone putting aside their most deeply-held beliefs in order to effect temporal matters is supposed to be inspiring? Is that what the thread is about?

I think it is more about putting the welfare of the Nation before Obama's failed Ideology.

I, and the First Amendment, would disagree.

Wrong. Tax exempt organizations are prohibited from such activities.

Which, of course, is illegal and unconstitutional. "Congress shall make no law" means specifically that. Congress can't pass a law penalizing preachers for preaching. Period.

Except that it doesn't restrict the free exercise of religion. It removes a special preference in the law.

The Right to Free Speech, the Protection of Religious Liberty are both Guaranteed. Let's consider the abuse of authority, before claiming Negative Rights on Religious Institutions, in the name of Tyranny of the State and Despotism. Conscience is neither subject to Regulation or Tax. The notion is an offense.

The Right to Free Speech, the Protection of Religious Liberty are both Guaranteed. Let's consider the abuse of authority, before claiming Negative Rights on Religious Institutions, in the name of Tyranny of the State and Despotism. Conscience is neither subject to Regulation or Tax. The notion is an offense.

Protection of religious liberty is one thing. I'm an American too and I don't have to see and hear tales about your ancient superstition. I hope we're not finished until public displays of that crap are gone forever.

Protection of religious liberty is one thing. I'm an American too and I don't have to see and hear tales about your ancient superstition. I hope we're not finished until public displays of that crap are gone forever.

That about sums up your position on Liberty for Anyone that is in disagreement with you. How tolerant of you, Fascist. Fuck Off. You want to censor something, start with yourself.

Forum List

Back