Pastor condemns President Trump's s-hole remarks with Wacky Mike Pence sitting in the pews

Great source you have there BR! No bias possible at all. Good job!

[/sarcasm]

When is your appointment to get those bipolar meds refilled again?

If you don't have one, how about giving us a heads up on your next pro-Trump post so we know that your mood swing has been completed? Either that or put a password on your computer so your boyfriend can't use your account without your knowledge.

[/sarcasm]

If you don't have one, how about giving us a heads up on your next pro-Trump post so we know that your mood swing has been completed? Either that or put a password on your computer so your boyfriend can't use your account without your knowledge.

you can believe the video

project veritas didn't produce it

[/sarcasm]

That pastor is entitled to his opinion, wrong that it may be, attacking a President over something he is alleged to have said by a known douchebag from the same state that gave us the biggest douchebag to ever infest the Oval Office. The article is full of bias. Find a child to read and explain it to you.

[/sarcasm]

That pastor is entitled to his opinion, wrong that it may be, attacking a President over something he is alleged to have said by a known douchebag from the same state that gave us the biggest douchebag to ever infest the Oval Office. The article is full of bias. Find a child to read and explain it to you.

i know how to read.

i hope you compensated the child for the work.

There's no real evidence Trump made those remarks. Durbin has lied in the past under similar circumstances.
Tramp has lied in the past under ALL circumstances, so Durbin is infinitely more believable than Tramp!

[/sarcasm]

i know how to read.

Apparently you do not or you would have recognized the bias in the article.

[/sarcasm]

i know how to read.

someone's biased against the moronic piece of shit trump?

say it ain't so

:lol:

[/sarcasm]

i know how to read.

say it ain't so

Look at the website name, dumb ass!

i know how to read.

say it ain't so

^

the proverbial box of rocks and/or bag of hammers

i know how to read.

say it ain't so

^

the proverbial box of rocks and/or bag of hammers

Your arrow should be pointing left, not up!

We all know from your recent posts that you are honed to the fine edge of a beach ball!

This is like when the Democrat lied about the Tea Party people spitting on people.
The Left Wingers are bigfatliars

This entire administration has turned out to be a bad joke. So it's no surprise Pence has turned out to be a total idiot. All he ever does is suck up to trump, and defend him no matter how offensive trump's behavior has been.

Pence's head is so far up trump's ass that they have to pump air to him...

[/sarcasm]

You seem like a somewhat smart person at times. How can you not get tired of defending a low life every time? I like Obama but I wouldn't defend him on lot of things and I didn't even for him because of those issues.
Your guy he is a straight asshole, low life, vulgar, bully and yet you come out every single time and defend him....Is that how you live your life? being a low life and a bully and you find comfort in having someone in the oval office doing the same thing on a bigger scale?

hmm

Asshole? Check.
Low Life? Uhm... low life's are criminals, drug users, etc. Trump is none of those things.
Vulgar? I suppose.
Bully? Uhm... No.

I'm alright with a "vulgar" "asshole" being President. It's closer to the reality of the American people than the elitist snobs the left puts up.

Forum List

Back