Roland Martin on MSNBC: "California is thriving"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Yea. The most bankrupt state in the nation, with the highest poverty rate in the nation, the highest rate of income inequality in the nation, and the state with the most illegals in the nation is really thriving, huh?

Yea. The most bankrupt state in the nation, with the highest poverty rate in the nation, the highest rate of income inequality in the nation, and the state with the most illegals in the nation is really thriving, huh?
:lmao:

It's booming like crazy....We see our numbers are going higher thanks to Obama. Don't know one single person jobless. Or one single person complaining about the economy here for the last 5 years or so. Many people I know purchased their first homes, grew their businesses, bought new cars, traveled overseas, ect....and in the mean while we have some crepes and haters are gonna die from jealousy.
We don't give a crap what you guys think, and if you hate us so much stop using our technology and eating our food and watching our entertainment. Tune in to FOX news channel.

It's booming like crazy....We see our numbers are going higher thanks to Obama. Don't know one single person jobless. Or one single person complaining about the economy here for the last 5 years or so. Many people I know purchased their first homes, grew their businesses, bought new cars, traveled overseas, ect....and in the mean while we have some crepes and haters are gonna die from jealousy.
We don't give a crap what you guys think, and if you hate us so much stop using our technology and eating our food and watching our entertainment. Tune in to FOX news channel.

That is great. No bail-out for CA

Nah we are good. We will just keep on selling you goods and food.

We don't eat fruits and nuts ...

That's why you guys are obese and dumb. Too much meat and unhealthy crap.

How are we dumb? We are not the ones paying $5 bucks for a big gulp now are we?

That's called freedom...remind me if you live to 150 years old eating food that taste like crap.

That's called freedom...remind me if you live to 150 years old eating food that taste like crap.

You mean healthy natural food with no additives, not fried and is not 90% saturated fat.

You mean healthy natural food with no additives, not fried and is not 90% saturated fat.

You do know I know your a fake on here right?

No Californian would go swimming when it's just 82 degrees outside..to cold.

What numbers exactly have been improving? And you realize that there’s statistical evidence, with factual numbers...then there’s anecdotal evidence, like you used, which isn’t better. If that’s the case, you’re living in a bubble.

If someone is buying a bunch of stuff by maxing out a bunch credit cards...we don’t usually consider that a successful person, despite all the material objects they’ve accumulated. That’s an unwise person, because we know that’s unsustainable, and it’s all going to come crashing down. So how is it that the 6th biggest economy in the world, that has some of the highest tax rates in the country, has accumulated so much debt?

Don't forget the staggering amount of unfunded pension liabilities hanging over Sacramento. Billions and billions and not a nickel to pay for any of it.

yes that is a leftard principal

the winning by losing theory

--LOL

Lol, that's why you let the homeless use the bathroom in the streets.

Forum List

Back