Passion of the Christ: Most Beautiful Love Story of all time

What did YOU think of the Passion of the Christ?

• Amazing movie, loved it

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Did not understand it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hated it

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mel should have won an emmy, Hollywood stinks

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Waiting for the next Gibson movie like it

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
But there's something supremely evil in people who don't believe and who aren't saved minimizing the beliefs of those who do and are.
"supremely evil" ? If you are so high and mighty, why would you care what non believers say? We are all going to hell anyway, at least that's what you keep telling us.

Last edited:
But there's something supremely evil in people who don't believe and who aren't saved minimizing the beliefs of those who do and are.
"supremely evil" If you are so high and mighty, why would you care what non believers say? We are all going to hell anyway, at least that's what you keep telling us.

Anguille, Christians give all glory to God, we realize we are no better without Him, and get our feet dirty once in a while even once we ARE His!

I don't think anyone is feeling superior to you at all.

Know what we're like? We're like a bunch of people standing on one side of the Grand Canyon wondering who can jump across further.

NONE of us are going to make it, and if you come a foot closer than I do to the other side, it won't make a spit of diff.

We all need a Savior. Because we all sinned. God says there is none that are righteous, no not one, but because of CHRIST, righteousness is offered to us all, through Him.

Bummer, dude

Jen, if you don't even know your own holy book, then you should not speak about it.

Nobody knows it as well as we could, the Holy Spirit is always revealing new things in it to us, it's the Living Word :)
Well, aren't you special, Church Lady! :lol:

no, hon, not at all. In fact, God would have any Christian suffer tremendous difficulties in this life if it would help any of the lost come to know Him.

Our even being here on this planet is all about YOU.

Most of us are ready to go home.

Nobody knows it as well as we could, the Holy Spirit is always revealing new things in it to us, it's the Living Word :)
Well, aren't you special, Church Lady! :lol:

no, hon, not at all. In fact, God would have any Christian suffer tremendous difficulties in this life if it would help any of the lost come to know Him.

Our even being here on this planet is all about YOU.

Most of us are ready to go home.
You're not even from this planet.

"supremely evil" If you are so high and mighty, why would you care what non believers say? We are all going to hell anyway, at least that's what you keep telling us.

Anguille, Christians give all glory to God, we realize we are no better without Him, and get our feet dirty once in a while even once we ARE His!

I don't think anyone is feeling superior to you at all.

Know what we're like? We're like a bunch of people standing on one side of the Grand Canyon wondering who can jump across further.

NONE of us are going to make it, and if you come a foot closer than I do to the other side, it won't make a spit of diff.

We all need a Savior. Because we all sinned. God says there is none that are righteous, no not one, but because of CHRIST, righteousness is offered to us all, through Him.
I have no idea what that was all about but I am enjoying the image of you falling to the bottom of the Grand Canyon.

I have no idea what that was all about but I am enjoying the image of you falling to the bottom of the Grand Canyon.

LOLOLOLOLOL

ragged%20point.jpg

happy? :)

NO ONE can prove GOD is not real

Dumbest YEC argument ever. You can't prove I'm not god, that Odin isn't my brother, that I'm not married to Sekhmet, or that I didn't create the Earth last Thursday.

Yes I can prove that you didnt create the the the earth last thursday. It is proven that the earth has been around for 4.5 billion years. And I can prove your not GOD because he wouldnt try to get his people to turn away from him. SO you best want to rethink your statement.

Okay back to the movie. The movie was an awsome. I dont like subtitles but this movie was a great movie to wach. out of 10 stars it was rated a 7

Hi renoite, we haven't really met, nice posts, thanks! I enjoy your writing.

But on this one, I'd say it made 10 stars out of 10 stars. Those who rated it any less, well, it seems the ratings were either very high or very low and it balanced out in the middle.

But the movie broke box office records, and many saw it over and over again, it was a huge success worldwide, sort of just showed all the critics they were by far the mnority and biased.

Well thank you. I would give it 10 stares. I was just give what the critics gave. I know this movie was sold out around the us it made the news.

that and his last words were why GOD HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME THEN IT WAS FORGIVE THEM MY FATHER FOR THEY DONT KNOW WHAT THEY DO. i know the pain he went throuh and why he did it you dont have to understand you dont have to know. I know where i'm going in the end and that is all that matters. And one person that made news went to go see that movie he had killed somone and after waching that movie he turn himself in. And others became christians after that movie.

That's his last words in Luke. In Matthew and Mark it is, "my god, my god, why have you forsaken me". In John it is, "It is finished". They don't agree. Just like they don't agree on the time or the day. In the synoptics, the last supper is the passover meal. In John it states the passover meal had not been eaten. John also states that it was the 6th hour (noon) when Jesus was crucified, while mark says the 3rd hour (around 9:00).

Did you ever post which Scriptures you're getting this from?[/QUOTE

this topic is not about that it is about the movie.... Lets stay on the topic. We agree to disagree On GOD thats all there is to it.

No-where does the Bible support torture? Are you unfamilliar with the story of Sodom and Gomorrah?

I don't know about you, but God's setting several thousand people on fire sounds like torture to me...

Thank you God, for setting me on fire! Your kindness endures forever!
man-on-fire.jpg

Ya that guy I can see it already He is crazy and he set himself on fire. Send him to the looney bin. PLEASE send him to the looney bin

NO ONE can prove GOD is not real

Dumbest YEC argument ever. You can't prove I'm not god, that Odin isn't my brother, that I'm not married to Sekhmet, or that I didn't create the Earth last Thursday.

Yes I can prove that you didnt create the the the earth last thursday. It is proven that the earth has been around for 4.5 billion years

Wrong. When I created the Earth, I put false memories in your head and put the lights of the stars in motion and put fossils in the ground to test youth faith. You cannot disprove this.

. And I can prove your not GOD because he wouldnt try to get his people to turn away from him.

I am leading you away from a false god, a false prophet, and servant of the evil one so that you may be saved and spend eternity in my presence. Do not turn away from me, my child.

Yes I can prove that you didnt create the the the earth last thursday. It is proven that the earth has been around for 4.5 billion years

Wrong. When I created the Earth, I put false memories in your head and put the lights of the stars in motion and put fossils in the ground to test youth faith. You cannot disprove this.

. And I can prove your not GOD because he wouldnt try to get his people to turn away from him.

I am leading you away from a false god, a false prophet, and servant of the evil one so that you may be saved and spend eternity in my presence. Do not turn away from me, my child.

if YOU ARE GOD YOUR A MEAN god... HUMAN KIND can not see GOD face to face till we die. PEOPLE have been before him I am sure you dont live in heaven what so ever. YOU dont like me so why would you have been there when I have prayed. I can prove it anit you just by the way you talk. You are just making a fool out of yourself by saying you are. AND GOD HIMSELF IS NOT HAPPY. shall not have any OTHER god's before me And if your calling yourself a god and you made the earth and the brids in air and wales in the sea. YA GOD IS NOT HAPPY. so call yourself a god and say that you made the earth and the universe. BUT ANY ONE WITH COMMEN SENCS WOULD KNOW BETTER.

Last edited:
I THINK YOU ARE THE SIN AND THE EVIL ONE NOT MY GOD!!!!!! YOUR MEAN COLD HEARTED DONT CARE TWO CENTS A BOUT ANYONE BUT YOUR SELF. At least my GOD cares for his people and welcomes us with open arms there when we call on him. Why would anyone in there right mind turn away from A GOD like him to a man that is carzy enough to call him self god little g little god. You say how did they let me out just by the way I type. HOW DID THEY LET YOU OUT OF THE LOONEY BIN. when some one calls themself god wow crazy take your blue pill. and maybe then you will see the GOD you wish you could be.

Forum List

Back