Passion of the Christ: Most Beautiful Love Story of all time

What did YOU think of the Passion of the Christ?

• Amazing movie, loved it

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Did not understand it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hated it

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mel should have won an emmy, Hollywood stinks

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Waiting for the next Gibson movie like it

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
Dumbest YEC argument ever. You can't prove I'm not god, that Odin isn't my brother, that I'm not married to Sekhmet, or that I didn't create the Earth last Thursday.

Yes I can prove that you didnt create the the the earth last thursday. It is proven that the earth has been around for 4.5 billion years

Wrong. When I created the Earth, I put false memories in your head and put the lights of the stars in motion and put fossils in the ground to test youth faith. You cannot disprove this.

. And I can prove your not GOD because he wouldnt try to get his people to turn away from him.

I am leading you away from a false god, a false prophet, and servant of the evil one so that you may be saved and spend eternity in my presence. Do not turn away from me, my child.

OK, JB, for starters, prophesy. Tell us the future, something unlikely to happen, in fact even contradictory, and then show us how it is fulfilled perfectly.

Then write us a book through many authors over centuries from every walk of life, from doctors to kings, to prisoners. (good luck finding even two men of the same culture of the same age that can agree on all things)

Then have a relationship with me. Walk with me, show me things, stick with me through thick and thin, guide me and protect me.

Then after all that, volunteer to be beaten, spit upon, crucified and after you die, rise again, demonstrating to all of heaven that you are a just god, willing to pay the penalty for my sins.

(Be sure you have about 5,000 witnesses so they can be killed because they won't deny what they saw.)

Thanks, JB, then we'll talk :)

Yes I can prove that you didnt create the the the earth last thursday. It is proven that the earth has been around for 4.5 billion years

Wrong. When I created the Earth, I put false memories in your head and put the lights of the stars in motion and put fossils in the ground to test youth faith. You cannot disprove this.

. And I can prove your not GOD because he wouldnt try to get his people to turn away from him.

I am leading you away from a false god, a false prophet, and servant of the evil one so that you may be saved and spend eternity in my presence. Do not turn away from me, my child.

OK, JB, for starters, prophesy. Tell us the future, something unlikely to happen, in fact even contradictory, and then show us how it is fulfilled perfectly.

Then write us a book through many authors over centuries from every walk of life, from doctors to kings, to prisoners. (good luck finding even two men of the same culture of the same age that can agree on all things)

Then have a relationship with me. Walk with me, show me things, stick with me through thick and thin, guide me and protect me.

Then after all that, volunteer to be beaten, spit upon, crucified and after you die, rise again, demonstrating to all of heaven that you are a just god, willing to pay the penalty for my sins.

(Be sure you have about 5,000 witnesses so they can be killed because they won't deny what they saw.)

Thanks, JB, then we'll talk :)

YA. good answer. oh powerfull JB talk to me in a buring bush or show some compassion for others instead of putting them down. Heal the broken

It is written,. 'do not test the LORD your god'. It is not Man's place to know my will, nor waoman's to speak in place of a Man. These things I have revealed to you in the past through my prophets, yet you reject my word and turn from your god to follow the large and winding path, following the evil one to damnation.

Then write us a book through many authors over centuries

This I have done yet your eyes are blinded by sin and you cannot see.

Then have a relationship with me.

I cannot and will not remain in the presence of sin. only when you have followed the laws I have given you through my prophets and cleansed yourself will you begin to see. Only after your trials have ended and you have shown yourself worthy will I reveal to you the message I am ready to bestow. You are like Job, and this is but one of many trials you must pass.

Who are you to make demands of the LORD? Do you sit upon the heavenly throne? Do you stand surrounded by angels of the LORD? Who are you, that your heart is so proud? So long as such pride blinds you, I do not know you and you shall not know me.

It is written,. 'do not test the LORD your god'. It is not Man's place to know my will, nor waoman's to speak in place of a Man. These things I have revealed to you in the past through my prophets, yet you reject my word and turn from your god to follow the large and winding path, following the evil one to damnation.

Then write us a book through many authors over centuries

This I have done yet your eyes are blinded by sin and you cannot see.

Then have a relationship with me.

I cannot and will not remain in the presence of sin. only when you have followed the laws I have given you through my prophets and cleansed yourself will you begin to see. Only after your trials have ended and you have shown yourself worthy will I reveal to you the message I am ready to bestow. You are like Job, and this is but one of many trials you must pass.

Who are you to make demands of the LORD? Do you sit upon the heavenly throne? Do you stand surrounded by angels of the LORD? Who are you, that your heart is so proud? So long as such pride blinds you, I do not know you and you shall not know me.

I bet you also think your a jedi lol no she is not the lord she didnt say your saying it sinner. You will be in his wrath in the end ol might jb lol ya right what a joke your funny. YOU should to stand up comdey.

that and his last words were why GOD HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME THEN IT WAS FORGIVE THEM MY FATHER FOR THEY DONT KNOW WHAT THEY DO. i know the pain he went throuh and why he did it you dont have to understand you dont have to know. I know where i'm going in the end and that is all that matters. And one person that made news went to go see that movie he had killed somone and after waching that movie he turn himself in. And others became christians after that movie.

That's his last words in Luke. In Matthew and Mark it is, "my god, my god, why have you forsaken me". In John it is, "It is finished". They don't agree. Just like they don't agree on the time or the day. In the synoptics, the last supper is the passover meal. In John it states the passover meal had not been eaten. John also states that it was the 6th hour (noon) when Jesus was crucified, while mark says the 3rd hour (around 9:00).

Did you ever post which Scriptures you're getting this from?

I was not online at the time you requested sources yesterday. I usually attempt to provide any requested source material to support my claims- within reason. I specifically name the gospels each quote was found in. I named a website with a bible search function and a number of different translations. The gospels are not that long. And usually the sections are titled. How hard is it to find the section concerning crucifixion in each gospel? Surely giving you the quote, the gospel it's found in, and the location of a searchable bible is enough for you to find the portions in question. After all, I was pulling these from memory and I'm not even an adherent.

But if that is too much effort,

Matt 27:46
Mark 15:34
Luke 23:46
John 19:30

Now, please return the favor and show me the source in the scripture where it says he "became sin". Also show me some unambiguous prophecy made by the bible and independently verified. And please source the 5000 witnesses you mentioned.

How proud your heart, girl, that you think you might know the thoughts of your LORD

OKAY I WILL GO SLOW FOR YOU..... READ........... THE....... BIBLE......... THEN......... YOU...... SHALL........ KNOW....... THE......... TRUTH.........

your GOD hahahahah:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: your :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo: and the:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

You mock you Lord? Verily, I say to you, there shall come a time when you shall call upon me again and I shall not answer unless you turn from your wicked ways before my patience is tried, my child.

You mock you Lord? Verily, I say to you, there shall come a time when you shall call upon me again and I shall not answer unless you turn from your wicked ways before my patience is tried, my child.

fellow your own advice satiness evil one. I know that heaven awaits me I would say hell awaits you but you were born in hell YOU call yourself a god your more like the devil's son.

Last edited:
Do you have a convincing argument for why the suffering depicted in the "passion" was necessary? First of all, there is no penalty necessary for sin unless god wills it so. He could will forgiveness and even will knowledge in the minds of all people that he had just mercifully forgiven all of their sins. He could also will people to understand that this was an act of his deep love. It would have been much faster spreading the news- he could cause it to happen universally. It would have been much more effective- a universal experience would be shared by all instead of third or fourth hand accounts of some act of forgiveness. And would not have required violence, torture, and death to anyone.

And by the way, accepting punishment for another's wrongs is not justice. Perhaps it is an act of mercy, but it is not an act of justice. Mercy and Justice are often incompatible. If you were sent to jail to pay for the crimes of some other individual, even someone you care about, it would not be just.

You also made a comment ealier, responding to a post of mine, saying that torture is not condoned in the bible. I never said torture was condoned in the bible. It seems like you were making an assumption that I was somehow constructing a complaint on the basis that christians tortured and killed Bruno. The fact it was christians was incidental. The argument was that Jesus' suffering was no more severe and sometimes less severe than many other humans who were killed on the basis of their assertions.

But the bible does contain some pretty reprehensible actions directly or tacitly supported by god.

According to the law,

"7 "When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she is not to leave as the male slaves do. 8 If she is displeasing to her master, who chose her for himself, then he must let her be redeemed."...

20 "When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod, and the slave dies under his abuse, the owner must be punished. 21 However, if the slave can stand up after a day or two, the owner should not be punished because he is his [owner's] property.
Exodus 21: 7-8, 20-21

Nowhere in the bible is slavery condemned.

Or how about the rules of war god commanded?

10 "When you approach a city to fight against it, you must make an offer of peace. 11 If it accepts your offer of peace and opens [its gates] to you, all the people found in it will become forced laborers for you and serve you. 12 However, if it does not make peace with you but wages war against you, lay siege to it. 13 When the LORD your God hands it over to you, you must strike down all its males with the sword. 14 But you may take the women, children, animals, and whatever else is in the city—all its spoil—as plunder. You may enjoy the spoil of your enemies that the LORD your God has given you. 15 This is how you are to treat all the cities that are far away from you and are not among the cities of these nations. 16 However, you must not let any living thing survive among the cities of these people the LORD your God is giving you as an inheritance.
Deutoronomy 20:10-16

So, you can sell your daughter into slavery if you allow her to be redeemed if she fails to please her master. You can beat your slave as long as the slave doesn't die quickly. Living peaceably means subduing foreign peoples into forced labor and if they won't agree to that, then it is your duty to kill and rob them.

These are rules established by god in the bible. Do you think they are moral?

Last edited:
How proud your heart, girl, that you think you might know the thoughts of your LORD

OKAY I WILL GO SLOW FOR YOU..... READ........... THE....... BIBLE......... THEN......... YOU...... SHALL........ KNOW....... THE......... TRUTH.........

your GOD hahahahah:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: your :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo: and the:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

Obviously I've read the bible, so I must know the truth. You should accept the truth that I've been sharing with you. After all,

"Whoever loves instruction, loves knowledge.
But one who hates correction is stupid."
Proverbs 12:1

The cure:

Thomas%20Blackshear.jpg
gay sex?

Forum List

Back