Party of No political ad.........

You know, my roomie and I were sitting around talking about the absolute iron will of the GOP to say "no" to anything Obama suggests, she came up with a political ad for the Democrats....

First, you show a short video clip of a young child (pre-teen) throwing a temper tantrum and yelling "no" at the top of their lungs.

Then, you show one of the GOP claiming their allegiance to being "the party of no".

Repeat above a few times for around 25 seconds.

Close on John Baynor, with a caption that reads "It's time to grow up, don't re-elect the party of no."

Perhaps shots of several prominent Republicans saying "no" a lot added to the mix.

You know, you guys are pathetic.
SOmeone on the left showed a list of all of Obama's accomplishments...and all of his legislationb passed.

Much of it was passed with GOP support.

However....

The big three....Stiumulus, Healthcare and Fiancial Reform were all 2000+ page bills with lots of crap thrown in....very one sided crap and no GOP ideas.....

SO they voted no.

THAT IS WHAT DEBATE IS ALL ABOUT YOU IDIOTS!

I was under the impression the republicans filibustered EVERYTHING ....everything ....since obama took office.

Even things they voted for prior to Obama taking office, but suddenly they said NO...

True?

Last edited:
What's wrong with being for "No," exactly?

I wish there was more NO going on.

In fact, the fewer laws passed and policies proposed, the better off we are as a nation.

But of course, the GOP isn't really the party of NO...just no to certain things. It's bread and circus...meaningless.

Forum List

Back