Party > Country Dems Will force another shut down

Ah trying to get ahead on thr blame game I see..

Party over country. .thats a funny meme both sides try to claim.

Does this country havre a problem with debt and deficit spending? If the answer is yes, we need to spend less. Which party supports spending less? Which party refuses to cut any entitlements, keeping spending at high levels?
There ya go. Dems put party over country. They know cutting entitlements will cost them in the next election.
Brilliant, Frank.

Or we can just lie about things...either or..
Dems have proven themselves accomplished liars.
We have to pass the bill to find out what's in it
If you like your doctor you can keep him. Period
I did not have sex with that woman, Ms Lewinsky.
If we raise taxes we can reduce the deficit.

OK I sort of made the last one up. But that's what they think.

Does this country havre a problem with debt and deficit spending? If the answer is yes, we need to spend less. Which party supports spending less? Which party refuses to cut any entitlements, keeping spending at high levels?
There ya go. Dems put party over country. They know cutting entitlements will cost them in the next election.
Brilliant, Frank.

Yawn....claiming moral high ground is always the first sign of a weak argument.

Let me know when you decide not to be captain partisan, rabbit.

Party > Country Dems Will force another shut down
Republicans shutdown the government, lying about it won’t change that fact.

And if there’s another government shutdown it will again be solely the fault of republicans.
Democrats shut down the government, and for the very reason that they are not running away from Obama and are considering implementing. A delay on the individual mandate.

That will play out well, won't it? We were against saving the individual before we were for it.

Nobody but partisans buy that the dems shut down government. The american public disagrees with your assessment. ...maybe someday you might get a clue.

You brought up the concept of lying. I merely point out Democrats are masters of the Big Lie. They will use the Big Lie this time as well:
All we need to do is increase taxes on the wealthy to pay for all the free shit
Unemployment creates jobs
War is peace
Detroit is a success.

Republicans shutdown the government, lying about it won’t change that fact.

And if there’s another government shutdown it will again be solely the fault of republicans.
Democrats shut down the government, and for the very reason that they are not running away from Obama and are considering implementing. A delay on the individual mandate.

That will play out well, won't it? We were against saving the individual before we were for it.

Nobody but partisans buy that the dems shut down government. The american public disagrees with your assessment. ...maybe someday you might get a clue.

What was the Dem plan? Yeah, they didnt have one. The GOP offered plan after plan. Including putting off the individual mandate of ACA for one year. You claimed it was "the law of the land, get used to it" right up until Obama did exactly the same thing by EO.
You're a big fucking hypocrite partisan dupe with very little to add except comic relief.

What was the Dem plan? Yeah, they didnt have one. The GOP offered plan after plan. Including putting off the individual mandate of ACA for one year. You claimed it was "the law of the land, get used to it" right up until Obama did exactly the same thing by EO.
You're a big fucking hypocrite partisan dupe with very little to add except comic relief.
The Republican Plan until Obama's name became part of it.

foxnews-obamascare-acorn.jpg

You brought up the concept of lying. I merely point out Democrats are masters of the Big Lie. They will use the Big Lie this time as well:
War is peace
Detroit is a success.

Neat story rabbit

Uh no.
Ive never supported the mandate. I never will.
The gop didnt offer plan after plan. They offered repealing it 44 times.then again I expected nothing more from waterboy here...

War is peace
Detroit is a success.

Neat story rabbit

Translation: I've been pwned again by this smart guy. Darn, why did I log on here?

Uh no.
The gop didnt offer plan after plan. They offered repealing it 44 times.then again I expected nothing more from waterboy here...

Never said you supported the mandate. Another failed deflection from the Fail in Chief of this site.

All you far left Obama drones can be satisfied that if there is another government shut down that the white rich far left elitists will continue to hold on to their money and get richer.

War is peace
Detroit is a success.

Neat story rabbit

Translation: I've been pwned again by this smart guy. Darn, why did I log on here?

Here we go again

Uh no.

Never said you supported the mandate. Another failed deflection from the Fail in Chief of this site.

In this thread sure..yawn

Forum List

Back