Parkland Liars: 'We're Not Trying To Take Everybody's Guns Away' ... Except That We Are

Come and get them...tell me what that will look like....and tell me who will still be armed afterwards...
Background checks and banning future sales of assault style weapons is not taking anyone's guns away. No one with brain would try it.

That is a lie. Either you are lying or you are confused. With you Moon Bats it is always hard to tell the difference.

What you Moon Bats call assault weapons are used in a very small number of crimes in this country. Most gun crimes are done with cheap or stolen handguns by minorities, illegals and druggies. Banning AR-15s will not stop the great majority of gun crimes in this country. According to the FBI stats rifles in general are used only in about 5% of gun crimes in this country.

Background checks do nothing to stop potential criminals. A check of a past record does nothing to insure that a gun crime will not be done in the future. We have seen that with recent high profile murders. Besides background checks are an assumption of being guilty until proven innocent and it is also have the filthy government giving permission for a right that is guaranteed in the Bill of Rights. Only you stupid Moon Bats don't understand what is wrong with those things.

It's funny to watch the gun nuts piss themselves over teenagers standing up to them.
I've seen the same kind of out of control angry reactions when smokers were not allowed to smoke in buildings/in planes......it's behavior like someone has a serious addiction.

Yeah, the Jews in the wharsaw ghetto had a similar reaction when the Nazis shipped them off to the extermination camps.

You realize, of course, that your post just makes it clear that you're a Stalinist.

Universal background checks and ban the future sale of assault style weapons and all conversion kits to automatic. End of story, taking them away is impossible.
And exactly WHAT is an ASSAULT STYLE WEAPON, you ignorant FUCK?

An AR-15?

Do you fucking know that a SHOT GUN chambered for 3" MAGS is FAR DEADLIER than an AR-15? NO... of COURSE you don't know that because you don't know JACK SHIT about GUNS. You only know what your MORON leftist DEMOCRAT DUMBASSES spew.

Good GOD you people are fuckin' DUMB... I NEVER hear you ASS CLOWNS speak of SHOT GUNS, but HOW ABOUT THIS...

You go ahead and be SKEERED of that BIG BLACK MEANY LOOKING AR.. while I have FIVE TIMES the FIRE POWER in a SHOT GUN. But... but... but... shot guns are for HUNTING... RIGHT? ... :lol: You know NOTHING... but DON'T think we don't know what you REALLY want to do, and that is to take ALL GUNS AWAY FROM EVERYONE... won't happen, skippy... WON'T HAPPEN.

Crazy people just love AR-15 s and others with that styling. You need a diagram, super dupe. Nobody wants 2 take away all guns, you ridiculously brainwashed twit.

You're a fucking LIAR and a MORON... and you think we DON'T KNOW that you filthy leftist city slicker TRASH want do away with the 2nd Amendment, think again you ignorant FUCK. The best part about you people is, when jackass little indoctrinated bubble head fascists like CAMERA HOGG start running their mouth, guns sale SOAR and NRA membership SKY ROCKETS. Ya know WHY? Because the VAST MAJORITY of Americans HATE you fucking people... don't that SUCK... knowing that the VAST MAJORITY of Americans HATE YOU, and your ANTI AMERICAN, ANTI CONSTITUTION BULL SHIT? No wonder you people are all such HYSTERICAL, UNHINGED pieces of shit. You're the MINORITY, the BRAIN WASHED, ANTI AMERICAN MINORITY, and you SUCK, and you KNOW IT... :lol:

When Democrats Say They Don't Want to Ban ALL Guns, They are Lying

Actually I live in a county that has more cows than people and voted 73% Trump. No one with a brain wants 2 stop Hunters. You sound like a Madman, super duper dupe. Your media ditto, a disgrace.

How many times do you have to told!
It's not about hunting you moron!

It's about teaching the sanctity of life...that every living human being is of great worth....we have long ago lost that teaching in our schools and are paying the price now.... we told ya...take God away and allow the evil in...
Poverty causes crime. Thank you GOP and silly dupes. 35 years of Pander to the rich GOP policy and BS hate propaganda.

And, as I've pointed out before, where were the democrats, if that was going on?

Universal background checks and ban the future sale of assault style weapons and all conversion kits to automatic. End of story, taking them away is impossible.

That’s not going to solve the problem. Guns are a means. The same lack of permanent accountability and lack of empathy are root causes for school shoot ups, kinife atracks, bombs, etc.

Taking away guns will not be the end of story. It will mean shifting the balance to the illlegal gun holders already creating violence as well as force the violent youths to be more creative with bombs, kinives, black market guns, homemade guns, poison.

Attending school needs to be treated more as a right and less as a privilege until youths and their parents take control of bullying, less violence against teachers, and multi factor based profiling of students who represent a threat.

You people on the Left really need to think things through.

BRAVO SIR

But nobody wants to take responsibility for CREATING THE MONSTER, they want to blame the tool the MONSTER used.

No MONSTER, no problems.

An AR-15?

Do you fucking know that a SHOT GUN chambered for 3" MAGS is FAR DEADLIER than an AR-15? NO... of COURSE you don't know that because you don't know JACK SHIT about GUNS. You only know what your MORON leftist DEMOCRAT DUMBASSES spew.

Good GOD you people are fuckin' DUMB... I NEVER hear you ASS CLOWNS speak of SHOT GUNS, but HOW ABOUT THIS...

You go ahead and be SKEERED of that BIG BLACK MEANY LOOKING AR.. while I have FIVE TIMES the FIRE POWER in a SHOT GUN. But... but... but... shot guns are for HUNTING... RIGHT? ... :lol: You know NOTHING... but DON'T think we don't know what you REALLY want to do, and that is to take ALL GUNS AWAY FROM EVERYONE... won't happen, skippy... WON'T HAPPEN.

Here, let me translate for you. An "assault style weapon" is whichever weapon the left is currently trying to ban.

That's ALL OF THEM to you CITY SLICKER little ASS CLOWNS. We know... fuck off... will NEVER happen, and that's what pisses you off.

Exactly WHO in the Hell do you think you're calling a "city slicker ass clown"? Your arguments might carry more weight if you could comprehend English well enough to understand who's taking which position and thereby avoid attacking people who are AGREEING with you, dimwit.

Come and get them...tell me what that will look like....and tell me who will still be armed afterwards...
Well . . . . if it has the scary looking thing they call a "muzzle shroud," it's an assault weapon.

It doesn't even have to LOOK scary. I mean, "muzzle shroud". That just SOUNDS like something creepy and awful that should be banned immediately.

Maybe that's the problem. Maybe we should give things really boring, generic names so the left won't wig out and piss their frillies.

An AR-15?

Crazy people just love AR-15 s and others with that styling. You need a diagram, super dupe. Nobody wants 2 take away all guns, you ridiculously brainwashed twit.

Yeah, we know you will leave us with pop guns that are virtually useless for defending ourselves.

You're such a patriot!

Don't be ridiculous.

They have no intention of leaving you with pop guns, or even slingshots, if they can help it.

Once you become familiar with liberal double speak, it is crystal clear what they really want. They want to take away our guns.

Parkland Liars: 'We're Not Trying To Take Everybody's Guns Away' ... Except That We Are

I know you're a RWNJ, trumptard, but I'm pretty sure you're not a felon, domestic abuser or crazy( well, maybe not ciriminally crazy). so why are you whining again, nutter butter?

Maybe because you grudgingly admit that we're not violent killers, and yet you want to punish us as though we were.

Well Nut Job - better go buy a few more if you think the kids are gonna grab 'em!

Horsey-cartoon-courtesy-latimes.com_.jpg

Well Nut Job - better go buy a few more if you think the kids are gonna grab 'em!

Horsey-cartoon-courtesy-latimes.com_.jpg

It must suck to be wrong as often as you are. I wouldn't personally know.

According to Pew Research, women are only slightly less likely than men to own guns. Young people are almost as likely to own guns as those aged 30-49, with the largest two segments being 50-65 and 65 and over. In other words, the highest rate of gun owners would be senior citizens and near-senior citizens, and young people and women are not "avoiding guns" to any greater extent than middle-aged males.

You are correct about Democrats avoiding guns, but you neglect to recognize that independents, not just Republicans, are far more likely than Democrats to own guns.

It is fairly obvious that your scary apocryphal - and bigoted - scenario of all gun owners being crazed militia members hiding out in the woods with the Unabomber is actually just a lot of people who feel safer in their own homes if they have a gun.

You don't have to agree if you don't want, but you're welcome to stop needlessly and falsely vilifying those you disagree with any time now.

According to Pew Research, women are only slightly less likely than men to own guns. Young people are almost as likely to own guns as those aged 30-49, with the largest two segments being 50-65 and 65 and over. In other words, the highest rate of gun owners would be senior citizens and near-senior citizens, and young people and women are not "avoiding guns" to any greater extent than middle-aged males.

You are correct about Democrats avoiding guns, but you neglect to recognize that independents, not just Republicans, are far more likely than Democrats to own guns.

It is fairly obvious that your scary apocryphal - and bigoted - scenario of all gun owners being crazed militia members hiding out in the woods with the Unabomber is actually just a lot of people who feel safer in their own homes if they have a gun.

You don't have to agree if you don't want, but you're welcome to stop needlessly and falsely vilifying those you disagree with any time now.

What were you saying about how it sucks to be wrong? :)

I'm an Independent Progressive and gun owner who believes that the second amendment is not without limits.

70%+ of NRA members want universal BG checks and better mental health screenings.

Whatever an ordinance or piece of legislation chooses to call it, dumb fuck rightard. An example is Deerfield's definitions.
How Statist Authoritarian of your freedom-hating, government oppression-loving ass. You don't belong in the land of the free. You are much more suited to being ruled over, being a subject, or a surf.

There are plenty of places on this planet where you can live out your masochistic fantasy. You don't need to do it here.

I'm an Independent Progressive and gun owner who believes that the second amendment is not without limits.

70%+ of NRA members want universal BG checks and better mental health screenings.

As if the last line stops anything. Criminals will get their tools no matter what. Criminals tend to hang out with other criminals. Do all the background checks you want, ain't going to stop a Murderer from Murdering, or a rapist from raping.

I have no problem with instituting background checks or mental health screenings to a point, but anyone who thinks they are the solution to the school shooting problem are simply living in a fantasy world. They likely will stop nothing.

Where can you buy a "conversion kit" to make a rifle full auto? Link? I'm sure the BATFE would like to know because doing so is a felony! More bull out of your ass.

In exchange for what?

Give and take.

Loosen restrictions. Stop trying to ban everything. Let us build SBRs without having to do all the bullshit hoop jumping and fees where if we fuck up in the process, we face 10 years in a federal pound-me-in-the-ass prison. Background checks should clear us to own automatic weapons...because we want them. Because, fuck you, we want state of the art. Do you need another reason?

:dunno:

Because there will be no give and take there will be no more give. We're going the other way.

Forum List

Back