Parkland Liars: 'We're Not Trying To Take Everybody's Guns Away' ... Except That We Are

Universal background checks and ban the future sale of assault style weapons and all conversion kits to automatic. End of story, taking them away is impossible.

Universal background checks and ban the future sale of assault style weapons and all conversion kits to automatic. End of story, taking them away is impossible.
And exactly WHAT is an ASSAULT STYLE WEAPON, you ignorant FUCK?

An AR-15?

Do you fucking know that a SHOT GUN chambered for 3" MAGS is FAR DEADLIER than an AR-15? NO... of COURSE you don't know that because you don't know JACK SHIT about GUNS. You only know what your MORON leftist DEMOCRAT DUMBASSES spew.

Good GOD you people are fuckin' DUMB... I NEVER hear you ASS CLOWNS speak of SHOT GUNS, but HOW ABOUT THIS...

You go ahead and be SKEERED of that BIG BLACK MEANY LOOKING AR.. while I have FIVE TIMES the FIRE POWER in a SHOT GUN. But... but... but... shot guns are for HUNTING... RIGHT? ... :lol: You know NOTHING... but DON'T think we don't know what you REALLY want to do, and that is to take ALL GUNS AWAY FROM EVERYONE... won't happen, skippy... WON'T HAPPEN.

An AR-15?

Do you fucking know that a SHOT GUN chambered for 3" MAGS is FAR DEADLIER than an AR-15? NO... of COURSE you don't know that because you don't know JACK SHIT about GUNS. You only know what your MORON leftist DEMOCRAT DUMBASSES spew.

Good GOD you people are fuckin' DUMB... I NEVER hear you ASS CLOWNS speak of SHOT GUNS, but HOW ABOUT THIS...

You go ahead and be SKEERED of that BIG BLACK MEANY LOOKING AR.. while I have FIVE TIMES the FIRE POWER in a SHOT GUN. But... but... but... shot guns are for HUNTING... RIGHT? ... :lol: You know NOTHING... but DON'T think we don't know what you REALLY want to do, and that is to take ALL GUNS AWAY FROM EVERYONE... won't happen, skippy... WON'T HAPPEN.

Here, let me translate for you. An "assault style weapon" is whichever weapon the left is currently trying to ban.

When really what's more deadly depends on the circumstances. Were you in charge of latrines?

Come and get them...tell me what that will look like....and tell me who will still be armed afterwards...

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

An AR-15?

Crazy people just love AR-15 s and others with that styling. You need a diagram, super dupe. Nobody wants 2 take away all guns, you ridiculously brainwashed twit.

An AR-15?

Crazy people just love AR-15 s and others with that styling. You need a diagram, super dupe. Nobody wants 2 take away all guns, you ridiculously brainwashed twit.

You're a fucking LIAR and a MORON... and you think we DON'T KNOW that you filthy leftist city slicker TRASH want do away with the 2nd Amendment, think again you ignorant FUCK. The best part about you people is, when jackass little indoctrinated bubble head fascists like CAMERA HOGG start running their mouth, gun sales SOAR and NRA membership SKY ROCKETS. Ya know WHY? Because the VAST MAJORITY of Americans HATE you fucking people... don't that SUCK... knowing that the VAST MAJORITY of Americans HATE YOU, and your ANTI AMERICAN, ANTI CONSTITUTION BULL SHIT? No wonder you people are all such HYSTERICAL, UNHINGED pieces of shit. You're the MINORITY, the BRAIN WASHED, ANTI AMERICAN MINORITY, and you SUCK, and you KNOW IT... :lol:

When Democrats Say They Don't Want to Ban ALL Guns, They are Lying

Last edited:
Background checks and banning future sales of assault style weapons is not taking anyone's guns away. No one with brain would try it
We do background checks...we say something when we see something...it does no good...some states ban the sale of what you call an assault weapons and they lead the nation in handgun deaths.....when will you learn that it's a mental health and inner faith issue? not a gun issue....

An AR-15?

You're a fucking LIAR and a MORON... and you think we DON'T KNOW that you filthy leftist city slicker TRASH want do away with the 2nd Amendment, think again you ignorant FUCK. The best part about you people is, when jackass little indoctrinated bubble head fascists like CAMERA HOGG start running their mouth, guns sale SOAR and NRA membership SKY ROCKETS. Ya know WHY? Because the VAST MAJORITY of Americans HATE you fucking people... don't that SUCK... knowing that the VAST MAJORITY of Americans HATE YOU, and your ANTI AMERICAN, ANTI CONSTITUTION BULL SHIT? No wonder you people are all such HYSTERICAL, UNHINGED pieces of shit. You're the MINORITY, the BRAIN WASHED, ANTI AMERICAN MINORITY, and you SUCK, and you KNOW IT... :lol:

When Democrats Say They Don't Want to Ban ALL Guns, They are Lying

Actually I live in a county that has more cows than people and voted 73% Trump. No one with a brain wants 2 stop Hunters. You sound like a Madman, super duper dupe. Your media ditto, a disgrace.

Background checks and banning future sales of assault style weapons is not taking anyone's guns away. No one with brain would try it
We do background checks...we say something when we see something...it does no good...some states ban the sale of what you call an assault weapons and they lead the nation in handgun deaths.....when will you learn that it's a mental health and inner faith issue? not a gun issue....
We blame the driver if a drunk driver kills someone. We blame the manufacturer if a faulty product injures or kills someone. We blame the pharmaceutical companies if a drug kills a bunch of people. So why do liberals blame the gun if someone picks it up and shoots someone. Liberalism. When stupid isn't stupid enough.

2 many loopholes. Illegal handgun should be 1 year in prison. It's a poverty thing, thanks GOP! Gangs killing gangs to see who sells drugs 2 whites.

It's about teaching the sanctity of life...that every living human being is of great worth....we have long ago lost that teaching in our schools and are paying the price now.... we told ya...take God away and allow the evil in...

It's about teaching the sanctity of life...that every living human being is of great worth....we have long ago lost that teaching in our schools and are paying the price now.... we told ya...take God away and allow the evil in...
Liberalism is the complete opposite of everything that is good and decent. It denies personal responsibility, hard work, self reliance, and supports just about every perversion known to man. I wish they would all die. The world would be a better place.

Liberalism is the complete opposite of everything that is good and decent. It denies personal responsibility, hard work, self reliance, and supports just about every perversion known to man. I wish they would all die. The world would be a better place.

Your wish is granted. These guys are killing their own babies so they will go extinct soon enough. No wonder, after all they understandably hate themselves too.

Their only hope is to of course import their 3rd world friends in... only that way the backward ideology can be maintained.

Poverty causes crime. Thank you GOP and silly dupes. 35 years of Pander to the rich GOP policy and BS hate propaganda.

Your wish is granted. These guys are killing their own babies so they will go extinct soon enough. No wonder, after all they understandably hate themselves too.

Their only hope is to of course import their 3rd world friends in... only that way the backward ideology can be maintained.
The GOP Loves cheap labor, Dupe. They have blocked the only solution forever. A good SS ID card.

Forum List

Back