Parkland activists calling for Town Hall meetings on April 7th

I couldn't be prouder of the resolve and maturity of these kids. Thought the March was it? Think again.

They are calling on us — ALL of us — to demand town hall meetings with our Congressional Representatives on April 7. Our job? To put them on the record with regard to whether they support common sense gun reform. To make them say “yes” or “no.” To make them say whether they will take money from the NRA. This, too, is a “yes” or “no” question.

In Court, a lawyer may ask (as I have done) that the Judge direct a recalcitrant witness to answer a “yes” or “no” question. in the court of public opinion, in town halls, it up to all of us to press them until they do.​

Millions Marched. And Today Parkland Students Launched A Nationwide Call For Townhalls on April 7.

And here are their step by step how-to instructions. Lordy these kids are awesome sauce! :)

Town Hall For Our Lives Guide

Kids didn't come up with that.

I couldn't be prouder of the resolve and maturity of these kids. Thought the March was it? Think again.

They are calling on us — ALL of us — to demand town hall meetings with our Congressional Representatives on April 7. Our job? To put them on the record with regard to whether they support common sense gun reform. To make them say “yes” or “no.” To make them say whether they will take money from the NRA. This, too, is a “yes” or “no” question.

In Court, a lawyer may ask (as I have done) that the Judge direct a recalcitrant witness to answer a “yes” or “no” question. in the court of public opinion, in town halls, it up to all of us to press them until they do.​

Millions Marched. And Today Parkland Students Launched A Nationwide Call For Townhalls on April 7.

And here are their step by step how-to instructions. Lordy these kids are awesome sauce! :)

What common sense gun reform? Will this "common sense" gun reform simply target law abiding gun owners and do nothing to actually deal with mass shooters and gun criminals, as all of their calls for legislation have done so far?

Since it isn't the kids driving this but their anti gun extremist handlers....what will their handlers make them say at these town halls...will they accuse normal gun owners of killing children? Will hey accuse the NRA of killing children?

We have seen this before, in Germany, Russia, Cambodia, China, Cuba.......it never ends well.

What common sense gun reform? Will this "common sense" gun reform simply target law abiding gun owners and do nothing to actually deal with mass shooters and gun criminals, as all of their calls for legislation have done so far?

Since it isn't the kids driving this but their anti gun extremist handlers....what will their handlers make them say at these town halls...will they accuse normal gun owners of killing children? Will hey accuse the NRA of killing children?

We have seen this before, in Germany, Russia, Cambodia, China, Cuba.......it never ends well.

Fuck you AND your fake news Gomer

YES they did and sucks to be you!

YES they did and sucks to be you!

NO they didn't and the proof is on the document YOU posted. "You also acknowledge that you are solely responsible for any injury or damage to your person or property resulting from or occurring during this event and that you release all event sponsors and organizers (and their officers, directors, employees, and agents) from any liability for that injury or damage."

And, it's glorious to be me. Sorry for you. LOL!

You have no answer...thanks for confirming that...you are a shitstain.

NO they didn't and the proof is on the document YOU posted. "You also acknowledge that you are solely responsible for any injury or damage to your person or property resulting from or occurring during this event and that you release all event sponsors and organizers (and their officers, directors, employees, and agents) from any liability for that injury or damage."

So they had an attorney review the document and add some standard language?

Good for them - further proof of their professionalism

have no answer...thanks for confirming that...you are a shitstain.

You're a broken record. One can only respond to the same dumb questions x number of times.

You and your cut-n-pasted NRA propaganda put me to sleep.

You have no answer because you know each fake new law you propose will do nothing to stop criminals or mass shooters, but it does ratchet down the ability of law abiding people to own and carry guns...and that is the real purpose........

And thus you are shown to be a lying troll. Thank you for providing the last bit of proof necessary to reserve a spot for you on the ignore list. Is there anything worse than having your opinion ignored because it's worthless? LOL@you.

You're a broken record. One can only respond to the same dumb questions x number of times.

You have no answer because you know each fake new law you propose will do nothing to stop criminals or mass shooters, but it does ratchet down the ability of law abiding people to own and carry guns...and that is the real purpose........

Laws are not fake, they are real. Nobody is going to infringe on your 2nd amendment rights or on mine. Connecticut provides us with a nice blueprint. Whether you like it or not, their new laws are WORKING.

Connecticut Shows a Path Forward for Better Gun Laws

And thus you are shown to be a lying troll. Thank you for providing the last bit of proof necessary to reserve a spot for you on the ignore list. Is there anything worse than having your opinion ignored because it's worthless? LOL@you.

Seeing as how that wasn't a response - Buh Bye
:fu:

Laws are not fake, they are real. Nobody is going to infringe on your 2nd amendment rights or on mine. Connecticut provides us with a nice blueprint. Whether you like it or not, their new laws are WORKING.

Connecticut Shows a Path Forward for Better Gun Laws

Wrong......

Obama Said Connecticut Had A 40 Percent Drop In Gun Deaths. Really?

Their gun laws didn't stop anything...since criminals don't obey the gun laws......you guys are such morons.....

Baltimore has even more extreme gun control laws and their gun murder rate is higher than New Yorks
And L.A......you moron...

Murder rate 2017
Baltimore......343
Population of cities 2016:

Chicago........2.7 million
L.A................3.9 million
N.Y................8.5 million
Houston........2.3 million
Baltimore......620,961

Murder rate 2016:

Chicago........765
L.A.......... .....293
N.Y................335
Houston .......301
Baltimore......318

What you call "fake news", most people call history. This type of thing has been seen before and hopefully will not happen in America. I highly doubt it will. Oh, I'm not going to give away the secret as to why not today, even though I have, time and time again, but the leftists never catch on. This is good! :coffee:

What you call "fake news", most people call history.

Uh huh - Crisis actors, Emma ripping up the Constitution, Mr Hogg wasn't in class at time of shooting and is actually a 26 year old drug addict from South Carolina.

No end to the lies - there's a new one everyday .. Hence, it is fake news that will rightfully end up in the cesspool of history.

What you call "fake news", most people call history.

Uh huh - Crisis actors, Emma ripping up the Constitution, Mr Hogg wasn't in class at time of shooting and is actually a 26 year old drug addict from South Carolina.

No end to the lies - there's a new one everyday .. Hence, it is fake news that will rightfully end up in the cesspool of history.

The manner in which Hitler and Mao used children to disarm the citizens is not "fake news", It is history.

It seems there's no end to the left in the US trying to do the same thing. It's not going to happen here. This is America.

upload_2018-3-28_7-26-32.png

Forum List

Back