Parkland activists calling for Town Hall meetings on April 7th

Still waiting on those common sense gun reforms given by the Parkland crew Dr. Love....

Why keep flapping you mouth? Take action, not some faggot meeting. Start taking guns.

Very few, myself included are interested in any gun grabbing Mikey.

Isn't it time for you to do your cut and paste about lib-ruls?
You need to really stop lying. We all know you are a liar. All of you scum want the guns. I say stop pretending. Start your war coward!

I couldn't be prouder of the resolve and maturity of these kids. Thought the March was it? Think again.

They are calling on us — ALL of us — to demand town hall meetings with our Congressional Representatives on April 7. Our job? To put them on the record with regard to whether they support common sense gun reform. To make them say “yes” or “no.” To make them say whether they will take money from the NRA. This, too, is a “yes” or “no” question.

In Court, a lawyer may ask (as I have done) that the Judge direct a recalcitrant witness to answer a “yes” or “no” question. in the court of public opinion, in town halls, it up to all of us to press them until they do.​

Millions Marched. And Today Parkland Students Launched A Nationwide Call For Townhalls on April 7.

And here are their step by step how-to instructions. Lordy these kids are awesome sauce! :)

Town Hall For Our Lives Guide

What do they want to talk about?

How them bullying and creating outcast of kids that don't fit in contributed to turning normal kids into killers?

or

How the use of phychiatric drugs were used by all the school shooters and how the Doctors prescribing these need to be brought to justice?

or

How the use of Adderall and other prescription drugs may improve their grades, but can turn a normal kid into a Monster?

If so, then I'm in. If not, I think I'd rather listen to a Hooker talk about how morally outraged she is about someone denying they had sex with her.

Meh, they're all just using raw numbers of people who showed up, which includes the "never Trump" crowd that had nothing to do with this "anti-2nd amendment" march, as well as all the 2nd amendment defender folks who showed up to "anti-protest" and the "right-wing" YouTube reporters hoping to showcase the abundant display of uninformed voters.

I don't think any of the "attendance" numbers reflect any real indication of who will vote to appeal/amend the 2nd and/or to punish law abiding gun owners for the actions of a mentally ill kid who was ignored and let off by a failed system of government "social policy."

Return to Conspiracy Theories IMMEDIATELY! :D

eLNfkb4.gif

Still waiting on those common sense gun reforms given by the Parkland crew Dr. Love....

So you are not only intellectually lazy .. but Google lazy.

Awesome

Sign the Petition

So your answer is to limit guns and ammo for law abiding citizens. Where is the mental health care? Where are the metal detectors at school? More security at schools? All I see is an attempt to make guns illegal.

Last edited:

So you are not only intellectually lazy .. but Google lazy.

Awesome

Sign the Petition

So your answer is to limit guns and ammo for law abiding citizens. Where is the mental health care? Where is the metal detectors at school? More security at schools? All I see is an attempt to make guns illegal.

See, the left think that airports deserve higher security than our Children do.

Sounds nuts to me

I couldn't be prouder of the resolve and maturity of these kids. Thought the March was it? Think again.

They are calling on us — ALL of us — to demand town hall meetings with our Congressional Representatives on April 7. Our job? To put them on the record with regard to whether they support common sense gun reform. To make them say “yes” or “no.” To make them say whether they will take money from the NRA. This, too, is a “yes” or “no” question.

In Court, a lawyer may ask (as I have done) that the Judge direct a recalcitrant witness to answer a “yes” or “no” question. in the court of public opinion, in town halls, it up to all of us to press them until they do.​

Millions Marched. And Today Parkland Students Launched A Nationwide Call For Townhalls on April 7.

And here are their step by step how-to instructions. Lordy these kids are awesome sauce! :)

Town Hall For Our Lives Guide

Compared to you, they do look mature.

I have ZERO interest in what these kids have to say. They are about as bad as the ows kids a few years back.

A million moron march =/= reform. It just equals a million morons

Forum List

Back