Parkland activists calling for Town Hall meetings on April 7th

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
I couldn't be prouder of the resolve and maturity of these kids. Thought the March was it? Think again.

They are calling on us — ALL of us — to demand town hall meetings with our Congressional Representatives on April 7. Our job? To put them on the record with regard to whether they support common sense gun reform. To make them say “yes” or “no.” To make them say whether they will take money from the NRA. This, too, is a “yes” or “no” question.

In Court, a lawyer may ask (as I have done) that the Judge direct a recalcitrant witness to answer a “yes” or “no” question. in the court of public opinion, in town halls, it up to all of us to press them until they do.​

Millions Marched. And Today Parkland Students Launched A Nationwide Call For Townhalls on April 7.

And here are their step by step how-to instructions. Lordy these kids are awesome sauce! :)

Town Hall For Our Lives Guide

Were I in office, I would be happy to have town halls with these kids. They are in dire need of someone with common sense and constitutional background to speak to them.

Were I in office, I would be happy to have town halls with these kids. They are in dire need of someone with common sense and constitutional background to speak to them.

Perhaps their esteemed public educators should have taught them better.

I couldn't be prouder of the resolve and maturity of these kids. Thought the March was it? Think again.

They are calling on us — ALL of us — to demand town hall meetings with our Congressional Representatives on April 7. Our job? To put them on the record with regard to whether they support common sense gun reform. To make them say “yes” or “no.” To make them say whether they will take money from the NRA. This, too, is a “yes” or “no” question.

In Court, a lawyer may ask (as I have done) that the Judge direct a recalcitrant witness to answer a “yes” or “no” question. in the court of public opinion, in town halls, it up to all of us to press them until they do.​

Millions Marched. And Today Parkland Students Launched A Nationwide Call For Townhalls on April 7.

And here are their step by step how-to instructions. Lordy these kids are awesome sauce! :)

Sure idiot, give me list of the common sense reforms these kids support. I'll wait.

you really want to get it down to the congressional level?

Do you guys really want to win congress back or not?

This will do more to scare RKBA voters into voting than gain you gun control votes in the districts you need to win.

Potemkin Town Hall. Only Proglodytes will be allowed to speak. If they were honest, then Kyle Kashuv would have been allowed to speak at the rally in DC. But he wasn't...and won't be allowed to participate in the Fake Town Hall, no doubt.

Sure idiot, give me list of the common sense reforms these kids support. I'll wait.

Here's the cliff notes version:

"We're special and everybody should do what we want them to."

This will do more to scare RKBA voters into voting than gain you gun control votes in the districts you need to win.

I believe - as I did in 2016 when the candidates were selected - that the bulk of sure voters have already made their decisions for 2018.

The difference will be who gets off their ass on November 6 to vote.

Town Hall results:

Republicans will support the Second Amendment, after being shouted down by angry mobs.

Democrats will support criminals being able to shoot people without guns.

They're in no position to make demands

They will do as they please and I will take their side, while laughing at your lies, conspiracy theories, and mean-spirited attacks.

Progressive lemmings got to lemming.

Will be fun watching you go over the cliff when this backfires.

Yes - a horrible "backfire" Marty the Mouth-Breather:
March for Our Lives: How Parkland students pulled off a massive national protest in only 5 weeks - CNN

Now cut it with the lies:
Phillip Picardi on Twitter

And cut it with the death threats:
Parkland Shooting Survivors Aren’t Letting Death Threats Stand in Their Way

They say that 4 million of these...kids....will reach the majority to vote by this November.

I just pray they keep saying that with the loudest megaphone they can find.

There are a lot of us who don't really like Trump and much of the GOP congress, but I'll guarantee that a huge surge in votes will occur if gun owners really think that some wet-behind-the-ears kids are going to gang up on them and take away their guns.

As they say, the March for Life, responsible for 500,000 new NRA memberships just this month alone! lol

They will do as they please and I will take their side, while laughing at your lies, conspiracy theories, and mean-spirited attacks.

March for Our Lives: How Parkland students pulled off a massive national protest in only 5 weeks - CNN

A protest that was smaller than anticipated, and mostly in already gun grabbing areas....

I have my own views, i don't need links to think for me, i suggest you do the same.

They say that 4 million of these...kids....will reach the majority to vote by this November.

I just pray they keep saying that with the loudest megaphone they can find.

There are a lot of us who don't really like Trump and much of the GOP congress, but I'll guarantee that a huge surge in votes will occur if gun owners really think that some wet-behind-the-ears kids are going to gang up on them and take away their guns.

As they say, the March for Life, responsible for 500,000 new NRA memberships just this month alone! lol

Seeing as the Republicans don't seem to want to drum out their base, it appears them Dems are going to be stupid enough to do it for them.

Ban all guns and give the world a coke while we teach the world to sing?

Us the No-Fly list that convicts someone just because the person shares the same name of a possible terrorist?

Have a doctor say you are sane enough even though every doctor can be bought?

1. Unless they are voting age they have nothing to say. They can talk through their parents but outside that until they can vote I can give a damn what they want!

2. You have laws already that the FBI and LEO failed to enforce, so more laws will not get them to do their damn job!

3. No matter how much you protest the removal of the Second Amendment will never happen and that is your end game!

So as you support and applaud those kids just remember this Democrats from 2009 to 2011 had the chance to pass a bill to make AR-15's illegal and failed those that voted for them and now you want the opposition party to do what your own political refused to do because the more conservative Democrat knows it is political suicide!

The kids were handled by Democratic operatives and financed the same way.

I know that if My congress asshole calls a town meeting, I intend to tell everyone I know and have them tell their friends.

We already have a county supervisor who has said any gun control law is unenforceable in this county.

Any 'march for life' dweebs that want to show up to THAT townhall is going to face a very rude awakening.

Forum List

Back