Parkland activists calling for Town Hall meetings on April 7th

She'll be fighting all of her life then. Personally, I would consider that meme slanderous, because I doubt she said that.

It is the message that she is giving why the meme 0r meme's are created just like her shredding the Constitution it was photoshopped for the purpose of once again displaying what she is doing to our CONSTITUTION. " it's a MESSAGE" of what her actions are doing.

Just like this image

upload_2018-3-28_7-35-41.png

She'll be fighting all of her life then. Personally, I would consider that meme slanderous, because I doubt she said that.

It is the message that she is giving why the meme 0r meme's are created just like her shredding the Constitution it was photoshopped for the purpose of once again displaying what she is doing to our CONSTITUTION. " it's a MESSAGE" of what her actions are doing.

I don't disagree with that, but slander is not a good look..

What's it called when Hogg says Old people and parents are stupid fuckers.

FACT HER PARENTS WERE IN CUBA SO THAT IS NOT A LIE
FACT THEY DID FLEE FROM A COMMIE

INSPITE OF SHE MIGHT NOT OF SAID IT

What's it called when Hogg says Old people and parents are stupid fuckers.

FACT HER PARENTS WERE IN CUBA SO THAT IS NOT A LIE
FACT THEY DID FLEE FROM A COMMIE

INSPITE OF SHE MIGHT NOT OF SAID IT

It's not cool to put words in people's mouths like that.

You think maybe this time their "activist" would be a kid that was at least at the school during the shooting? Not "riding his bike as fast as he could" to school after it was done?

Forum List

Back