Paris open air urinals

What's the problem?

In India my bus broke down. Some guy was taking a slash facing away from the road, but there was a path or something there. Some woman walked past.
In Romania I was on a train going through Transalvania, there was a highway running parallel with the train tracks. The guy got out of his car, peed, and then the train went past.
People get drunk and pee all over the streets, this is a much better option.

They really couldn't spring for a basic enclosure?

Even from the waist down?

Doesn't this also discriminate against women who have to take a wizz? (they do make a device for this though)

I have one of those in my backyard
View attachment 210263

What you do in your backyard is no one's business.

However along the Seine it is an issue for everyone.

Some people just have to cause a seine...

What's the problem?

In India my bus broke down. Some guy was taking a slash facing away from the road, but there was a path or something there. Some woman walked past.
In Romania I was on a train going through Transalvania, there was a highway running parallel with the train tracks. The guy got out of his car, peed, and then the train went past.
People get drunk and pee all over the streets, this is a much better option.

What a bunch of barbaians , so they have no indecient exposure laws ?

Doesn't this also discriminate against women who have to take a wizz? (they do make a device for this though)

View attachment 210263

THE PUN IT BURNS!!!

Trying to figure out why the need?
Do they have people pissing on street corners or something?
Yes, particularly tourists who respect very little.
The French, unlike Americans, are aware that life includes bodily functions as a necessity. They are not frightened of seeing a woman breast feed or a man standing in a typical position for waste water discharge. It is also why the levels of sexual frustration are lower in France, where sex, too, is simply regarded as natural and, though interesting, nothing to gloat over.
By the way, the name of the river rhymes with 'pen', not 'sane'.

The French, unlike Americans, are aware that life includes bodily functions as a necessity. They are not frightened of seeing a woman breast feed or a man standing in a typical position for waste water discharge. It is also why the levels of sexual frustration are lower in France, where sex, too, is simply regarded as natural and, though interesting, nothing to gloat over.

Alright already. You don't have to get all pissy about it.

Pffft.... yeah Americans are not aware of the need to pee. :rolleyes:
More like the gross factor of it. What are they, a bunch of monkeys?
They pee wherever they feel the need to go like a dog?

Yeah....that is clearly more civilized. :blahblah:

View attachment 210263

That's more like it.

Apparently the French are not allowed to do this outside their own country. Only while you're-in-nation.

Apparently the French are not allowed to do this outside their own country. Only while you're-in-nation.

th

It’s unseemly and gross, but enough about the puns in this thread.

Forum List

Back