Zone1 Parents Should be Included in a School's Efforts to Help a Child Transition to Another Gender

What is a "Bingo?"
😄

You're a Bingo. Its my word for the mentally challenged who deserve no sympathy because their challenged capacities originates from their bigoted nature, i.e. a Bingo. You know, someone who thinks it's a conspiracy when a young trans girl expresses herself through the written word. But these children do have voices and though those voices might travel slower than the hate that reverberates around white wing media when they reach the ears of the American people, like all the social fights you've picked before and lost, you're bigotry is going to get stomped out.

😄

Your defeat is going to come in the blacklash when those same children turn to social media to voice how much they'd like you bigots to leave them alone.
Why would you think anyone concerned about the transgenderization of children movement would care if a child came on social media and called us names? They couldn't be much more childish than you doing it.

I guess you are projecting your own desires to be loved by transgirls. Me, I'd just like for them to get help to avoid the transgender fad, whose participants have an incredibly high suicide rate. If that makes them mad, they will certainly not be the first children to get mad at someone trying to help them.

Why would you think anyone concerned about the transgenderization of children movement would care if a child came on social media and called us names? They couldn't be much more childish than you doing it.

I guess you are projecting your own desires to be loved by transgirls. Me, I'd just like for them to get help to avoid the transgender fad, whose participants have an incredibly high suicide rate. If that makes them mad, they will certainly not be the first children to get mad at someone trying to help them.
I know. You Bingos continue to be confused by the lessons taught to you last century by peaceful people sitting at lunch counters looking for service and being spit on. Every generation of Bingo needs to be taught the same damn lesson I suppose.

😄

You're a Bingo. Its my word for the mentally challenged who deserve no sympathy because their challenged capacities originates from their bigoted nature, i.e. a Bingo.
That's pretty weird, but maybe it will catch on with your fellow Dims who prefer name calling to rational debate.
You know, someone who thinks it's a conspiracy when a young trans girl expresses herself through the written word. But these children do have voices and though those voices might travel slower than the hate that reverberates around white wing media when they reach the ears is the American people, like all the social fights you've picked before and lost, you're bigotry is going to get stomped out.
I feel that there should have been trap music playing in the background of that speech.

Just out of curiosity, have you ever posted on USMB a video that was NOT a pre-teen or early teen "transgirl?"

The pattern with you is pretty clear.

Oh, and one is a transboy. You into that, also?

That's pretty weird, but maybe it will catch on with your fellow Dims who prefer name calling to rational debate.

I feel that there should have been trap music playing in the background of that speech.

Just out of curiosity, have you ever posted on USMB a video that was NOT a pre-teen or early teen "transgirl?"

The pattern with you is pretty clear.

Oh, and one is a transboy. You into that, also?
I'm not a coward like you that has to beat around the bush with my accusations. You're a bigot. And you bigots are going to let the American people know you're bigots by your bigot actions. Also if you had watched the video there is a trans boy there, but actually listening to the people you bigots are trying to "protect" really isn't part of your bigot agenda.

And yes the pattern is clear. I listen to the concerns of trans children and their families and you don't but you do cosplay like you're their protector.

I'm not a coward like you that has to beat around the bush with my accusations. You're a bigot. And you bigots are going to let the American people know you're bigots by your bigot actions. Also if you had watched the video there is a trans boy there, but actually listening to the people you bigots are trying to "protect" really isn't part of your bigot agenda.
The word "bigot" is as meaningless as the word "racist" when Democrats use it.

I edited my post to mention that you found one with a transboy. How long did you search for that?

I thought I was being pretty clear. Maybe you blocked it in order to protect your fragility. Anyone as interested in children whose parents allow them to dress as the opposite sex as you are is a sick puppy. How sick and sick in what way, would have to be determined by a mental health professional if you are ever hauled in under the Baker Act. I just know that normal people don't post videos of children this obsessively.

If you're trying to bait me into violating the "don't say groomer" rule, that shows what a craven coward you are.

How about schools stick to teaching children and that teachers keep their noses out of their private lives and family matters?

How about schools stick to teaching children and that teachers keep their noses out of their private lives and family matters?
Yes, that is great.

So, when a kid named Bill, says "I go by Katy," the teacher should just make a note of it with all the other kids' nicknames and focus on math?

Yes, that is great.

So, when a kid named Bill, says "I go by Katy," the teacher should just make a note of it with all the other kids' nicknames and focus on math?
Yup. Call the kid by his or her name in the school records and do the job.

Yup. Call the kid by his or her name in the school records and do the job.
So, you literally want to ban use of nicknames by teachers?

I would have hated that. I never went by my first name at school, or at home because my father's name was the same.

It reminds me of Miss. Landers insisting on calling Beaver Cleaver "Theodore."

The problem with refusing to use a kids chosen name, is that now, not only do they have fucked up parents who are encouraging them to be confused, but they will miss out on education because all they will focus on is the teacher disrespecting them.

So, you literally want to ban use of nicknames by teachers?

I would have hated that. I never went by my first name at school, or at home because my father's name was the same.

It reminds me of Miss. Landers insisting on calling Beaver Cleaver "Theodore."

Why not?

And is Katie really a nickname for a boy?

I'm of the mind that teachers should be far more formal than they are.

The word "bigot" is as meaningless as the word "racist" when Democrats use it.
You keep thinking that..... 😄
I edited my post to mention that you found one with a transboy. How long did you search for that?
Because that QAnon conspiracy shit is more relevant than the opinions of the children and families you're pretending to want to protect..... 😄
I thought I was being pretty clear. Maybe you blocked it in order to protect your fragility.
Or I simply responded before your edit, Q .....😄
Anyone as interested in children whose parents allow them to dress as the opposite sex as you are is a sick puppy. How sick and sick in what way, would have to be determined by a mental health professional if you are ever hauled in under the Baker Act. I just know that normal people don't post videos of children this obsessively.
Aren't you OP for this thread? 😄
If you're trying to bait me into violating the "don't say groomer" rule, that shows what a craven coward you are.
Thats one of the funniest parts to all this. You cosplayers and amatuer LARPers want to cape up like you're out here for protecting children but let's not actually hear from the children and the heroism only goes so far..... wouldn't want to break board rules. Why do you imagine yourselves as Superheroes but like the Simpiest Superheroes in the comic line up. Is your superhero name the Subtle Accuser? :lmao:

Aren't you OP for this thread? 😄
yes, and unfortunately it only lasted twenty posts before you found excuse to post another video of cross-dressing children.
Thats one of the funniest parts to all this. You cosplayers and amatuer LARPers want to cape up like you're out here for protecting children but let's not actually hear from the children and the heroism only goes so far..... wouldn't want to break board rules. Why do you imagine yourselves as Superheroes but like the Simpiest Superheroes in the comic line up. Is your superhero name the Subtle Accuser? :lmao:
I have no problem hearing from the children, and what they want. Children also want to play with guns, smoke cigarettes, drink and do drugs. Some may even want to dress as the opposite sex, and provide sexual favors to elderly adults.

That doesn't mean that it's good for them. BTW, don't get your hopes up on that last one. Gerontophilia is not known to be co-morbid with Gender Identity Disorder.

yes, and unfortunately it only lasted twenty posts before you found excuse to post another video of cross-dressing children.
How clueless are you that you don't realize it's shameful on your part that it took that long for anyone to share the perspectives of the people you're pretending to cape up for? You cosplayers really do think people can't see through this mask of concern that you put on for these children don't you? You're the cross dresser, you're the ones in costumes, these children are just trying to live as their genuine selves.
I have no problem hearing from the children, and what they want. Children also want to play with guns, smoke cigarettes, drink and do drugs. Some may even want to dress as the opposite sex, and provide sexual favors to elderly adults.
It's only when you ignore the voices of these children and their parents that you can cosplay like they're drug addicted delinquents living in abusive homes. Why your kind is going to fail, again, is because video and media allows their voices to be heard, regardless if you stick your fingers in your ears, shut your eyes and play pretend otherwise.
That doesn't mean that it's good for them. BTW, don't get your hopes up on that last one. Gerontophilia is not known to be co-morbid with Gender Identity Disorder.
Who typically recommends what's good for us are doctors and medical professionals. Its their work that showed alcohol and cigarettes were actually bad for us. Who no one goes to for medical advice are Bingo cosplayers. If you want to marry 12 years olds though Republicans have your back so there's that reality....

Last edited:
How clueless are you that you don't realize it's shameful on your part that it took that long for anyone to share the perspectives of the people you're pretending to cape up for? You cosplayers really do think people can't see through this mask of concern that you put on for these children don't you? You're the cross dresser, you're the ones in costumes, these children are just trying to live as their genuine selves.
Those children are saying what their parents and more importantly the producers told them to say. If they went off script by a syllable, it was edited out. I know you know that children generally go along with adult directions. It's a big part of your interest in them.
It's only when you ignore the voices of these children
In your first early teen transgirl video, there was no voice, remember?
and their parents that you can cosplay like they're drug addicted delinquents living in abusive homes.
If they are being fed hormones to alter their appearance to please adults they sure are in abusive homes.
Why your kind is going to fail, again, is because video and media allows their voices to be heard, regardless if you stick your fingers in your ears, shut your eyes and play pretend otherwise.
Oh yeah the pedomedia loves that stuff.
Who typically recommends what's good for us are doctors and medical professionals. Its their work that showed alcohol and cigarettes were actually bad for us.
Doctors used to do commercials for cigarettes. By your logic they were right to do so because they were doctors and medical professionals.
Who no one goes to for medical advice are Bingo cosplayers. If you want to marry 12 years olds though Republicans have your back so there's that reality....
How many Republicans support 12 year olds getting married? I don't support it but you do support medical transitions for preteens and surgical castration and mutilation for early teens.

Last edited:
Those children are saying what their parents and more importantly the producers told them to say. If they went off script by a syllable, it was edited out. I know you know that children generally go along with adult directions. It's a big part of your interest in them.
You folks always try really hard to sound reasonable in the beginning but it always devolves into some tin foil conspiracy.
In your first early teen transgirl video, there was no voice, remember?
I do and for some reason that still triggers you.
If they are being fed hormones to alter their appearance to please adults they sure are in abusive homes.
That's a big IF. Do you have any evidence or is pretending and make believe a good enough standard for you?
Oh yeah the pedomedia loves that stuff.
Are they beside the pedo pizza shop according to your Q decoder ring?
Doctors used to do commercials for cigarettes. By your logic they were right to do so because they were doctors and medical professionals.
My logic is that the opinion of medical professionals means more than the unfounded opinion of assclowns on the internet and its not just their word you should take but you should look at their rsearch and evidence. If you'd like to present any of your evidence of biases like being paid by cigarette companies to do commercials or by pharmaceutical companies to push their product then I'm more than happy to take that into consideration. Problem is you never have any. I'm not denying pill mill doctors don't exist, I live in Florida which is the pill mill capital of the United States. They push volume. Doctors down here were selling oxy by the barrel like they were Costco. Pill mill doctors makes sense for narcotics. The vast majority of trans patients aren't on puberty blockers or hormones. Access to trans care is severely limited by access and price. There is no customer base for a pill mill like operation.
How many Republicans support 12 year olds getting married?
Enough.
I don't support it but you do support medical transitions for preteens and surgical castration and mutilation for early teens.
Everyone supports puberty blockers for pre teens. That's what they were designed for dumb dumb. They were original for children who were experiencing early onset puberty. And yes, I think 16 year olds and their parents should be able to make their own medical decisions. How outrageous.

You folks always try really hard to sound reasonable in the beginning but it always devolves into some tin foil conspiracy.

I do and for some reason that still triggers you.

That's a big IF. Do you have any evidence or is pretending and make believe a good enough standard for you?
That children are being given hormones? You posted a video of a transgirl showing cue cards prepared by an adult where she says that she was fed hormones. Were those cards a lie? Or are you doing the standard Democrat trick that I call "prove water is wet."

If you are denying that children are given hormones, I'll happily prove it.
Are they beside the pedo pizza shop according to your Q decoder ring?

My logic is that the opinion of medical professionals means more than the unfounded opinion of assclowns on the internet and its not just their word you should take but you should look at their rsearch and evidence. If you'd like to present any of your evidence of biases like being paid by cigarette companies to do commercials or by pharmaceutical companies to push their product then I'm more than happy to take that into consideration.
No, I'd I'd prefer to just debate someone who at least knows some basic facts. You posted an article about a study you thought supported your case for transgenderizing children and I showed you from your own link that a pharmacutical company funded it. If that's not enough for you, you are willfully ignorant.
Problem is you never have any. I'm not denying pill mill doctors don't exist, I live in Florida which is the pill mill capital of the United States. They push volume. Doctors down here were selling oxy by the barrel like they were Costco. Pill mill doctors makes sense for narcotics.
If you know all of that, your continued use of the falacy of argument from authority makes even less sense.
The vast majority of trans patients aren't on puberty blockers or hormones. Access to trans care is severely limited by access and price. There is no customer base for a pill mill like operation.
It isn't limited by price. Obamacare and Medicaic covers it. Access will be limited more and more to states like California, as state lawmakers move to protect children from stage parent and greedy doctors. Doesn't change the fact that there is huge profit motive in the transgender industry. Especially for "bottom surgery," which requires a lifetime of follow up.
Everyone supports puberty blockers for pre teens. That's what they were designed for dumb dumb. They were original for children who were experiencing early onset puberty. And yes, I think 16 year olds and their parents should be able to make their own medical decisions. How outrageous.
No one objects to medication to treat a medical problem. Gender Identity Disorder is a mental problem. As you know, that is what we mean when we talk about puberty blockers on a thread about transgenderizing children.

That children are being given hormones?
No. Do you have any evidence of your claim that children are being given hormone blockers to please adults?
You posted a video of a transgirl showing cue cards prepared by an adult where she says that she was fed hormones.
Do you have evidence her words were written by adults?
Were those cards a lie? Or are you doing the standard Democrat trick that I call "prove water is wet."
Your insinuation of who wrote them is just that, an insinuation. I also posted a video of three trans children sharing their experience in their own words but you rather Q it up.
If you are denying that children are given hormones, I'll happily prove it.
I'm questioning if you can support any of your disgusting allegations.
No, I'd I'd prefer to just debate someone who at least knows some basic facts. You posted an article about a study you thought supported your case for transgenderizing children and I showed you from your own link that a pharmacutical company funded it. If that's not enough for you, you are willfully ignorant.
You did not.
If you know all of that, your continued use of the falacy of argument from authority makes even less sense.
You don't know what a fallacy is as you continue to attack the character of these parents without anything to back it up.
It isn't limited by price. Obamacare and Medicaic covers it. Access will be limited more and more to states like California, as state lawmakers move to protect children from stage parent and greedy doctors. Doesn't change the fact that there is huge profit motive in the transgender industry. Especially for "bottom surgery," which requires a lifetime of follow up.
There is no huge profit when a tiny percentage of the trans community ever gets surgery.
No one objects to medication to treat a medical problem.
Who determines what medication should be used to treat patients? You or doctors?
Gender Identity Disorder is a mental problem.
Not according to doctors. Where are you coming by this opinion?
As you know, that is what we mean when we talk about puberty blockers on a thread about transgenderizing children.
You don't appear to know shit.

If it's a boy they are called a boy, they are called what their legal registered name is not some alter ego name they invent.

When I was in school a long ass time ago, a lot of kids used names other than their given first name. Some when by their middle name, some went by nick names. The teachers never had a problem with this.

No. Do you have any evidence of your claim that children are being given hormone blockers to please adults?
Kids can't get them on their own.
Do you have evidence her words were written by adults?
Common sense. Do you have evidence she wrote them?

When you see other commercials with kids in them do you assume the kids wrote their lines? You really believe Rodney Allen Rippey wrote that Jack in the Box song?
Your insinuation of who wrote them is just that, an insinuation. I also posted a video of three trans children sharing their experience in their own words but you rather Q it up.
They were well groomed to say those things and if they went off script it was deleted in post.
I'm questioning if you can support any of your disgusting allegations.

You did not.

You don't know what a fallacy is as you continue to attack the character of these parents without anything to back it up.
😭
There is no huge profit when a tiny percentage of the trans community ever gets surgery.
Only a tiny percent of boat enthusiasts buy yachts. Does that mean that selling yachts is not profitable? Yachts aren't even covered by Medicaid as genital mutilation is.
Who determines what medication should be used to treat patients? You or doctors?
The law.
Not according to doctors. Where are you coming by this opinion?
The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders.

Forum List

Back