Paradox Lost (Amazon Prime)

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
They must have made this movie for 50 bucks. I don't even remember why I put it in my queue.
Low budget movies can still be great movies if the writing or acting are good. Think They Live.

This is not one of those movies.

The plot is simple. A man from the future warns his dad that the world will end in 10 months. The story's not complicated.

The weird thing is this movie is placed under the Comedy genre. But it isn't a comedy.

I don't know why I watched it to the end, but I am glad I did. Near the end, there is a dinner party and one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen makes an appearance for about two minutes.

Her name is Keila Dolle, though in the credits she is billed as Kelly Dolle.

keila-dolle.jpg

This is from her Facebook page:

keila-dolle-2.jpg

Sadly, she is not in any other movies. But she ought to be.

They must have made this movie for 50 bucks. I don't even remember why I put it in my queue.
Low budget movies can still be great movies if the writing or acting are good. Think They Live.

This is not one of those movies.

The plot is simple. A man from the future warns his dad that the world will end in 10 months. The story's not complicated.

The weird thing is this movie is placed under the Comedy genre. But it isn't a comedy.

I don't know why I watched it to the end, but I am glad I did. Near the end, there is a dinner party and one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen makes an appearance for about two minutes.

Her name is Keila Dolle, though in the credits she is billed as Kelly Dolle.

keila-dolle.jpg

This is from her Facebook page:

keila-dolle-2.jpg

Sadly, she is not in any other movies. But she ought to be.

"placed under the Comedy genre. But it isn't a comedy."
"Near the end, there is a dinner party and one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen makes an appearance for about two minutes."

You didn't get the joke? The woman was a trans woman.

Forum List

Back