Papadopoulos was encouraged to contact Russians

i'd just like to know why Trump and team trump has lied about it, a thousand times over, beginning in 2015 thru just recently where Trump can no longer lie about it because the evidence show otherwise?

Why did he lie? For what purpose, if there was nothing to hide, and it was all just normal meetings of nothingness?
Lied? Is there proof? Maybe he didn't remember. I don't remember the last time I sneezed so if I give you the wrong date and time it doesn't always mean I lied.
please spare us from your ridiculousness!!! :lol:

He lied about meeting Russians and lied about his debt....he had to revise the form multiple times cause HE LIED...
So post proof of what happened and post proof of what he said and to what question. "Meeting Russians" doesn't sound like "close and/or continuing contact." What the hell does that even mean? Sounds vague to me.

Vague us exactly what these clowns want...so no one can pin down their lying asses...

See above for two full-of-shit liberals.

i'd just like to know why Trump and team trump has lied about it, a thousand times over, beginning in 2015 thru just recently where Trump can no longer lie about it because the evidence show otherwise?

Why did he lie? For what purpose, if there was nothing to hide, and it was all just normal meetings of nothingness?
Lied? Is there proof? Maybe he didn't remember. I don't remember the last time I sneezed so if I give you the wrong date and time it doesn't always mean I lied.

He lied about meeting Russians and lied about his debt....he had to revise the form multiple times cause HE LIED...
So post proof of what happened and post proof of what he said and to what question. "Meeting Russians" doesn't sound like "close and/or continuing contact." What the hell does that even mean? Sounds vague to me.

Vague us exactly what these clowns want...so no one can pin down their lying asses...

And the investigation on the Orange Traitor continues....he is getting very nervous. Who will be indicted next?

And the investigation on the Orange Traitor continues....he is getting very nervous. Who will be indicted next?
...more bullshit...

...more bullshit...

That is why he is hiring conspiracy theory lawyers....desperation. He knows what is coming and his only hope is to distract and discredit....it won't work...

...more bullshit...

That is why he is hiring conspiracy theory lawyers....desperation. He knows what is coming and his only hope is to distract and discredit....it won't work...
The only two I see with 0 evidence for their bullshit claims are you and that other liberal.

...more bullshit...

The only two I see with 0 evidence for their bullshit claims are you and that other liberal.

Mueller has squeezed the truth out if Pop by now....

Forum List

Back