Papadopoulos was encouraged to contact Russians

i'd just like to know why Trump and team trump has lied about it, a thousand times over, beginning in 2015 thru just recently where Trump can no longer lie about it because the evidence show otherwise?

Why did he lie? For what purpose, if there was nothing to hide, and it was all just normal meetings of nothingness?
If they aren’t guilty, they’re sure actig guilty

That's exactly what they said at the Salem witch trials.

Were you there?

Lmao. Why did 11 members of the Trump campaign illegally meet with Russians and then lied about it after they were caught?
No the answer is not Hillary you fool.
They forgot after Trump told them to forget.

There were no "illegal meetings," dumbfuck. For one thing, it's not illegal for any American to speak with a Russian.

No one lied about any meetings with Russians. That's a snowflake fantasy.

It IS illegal to not admit it on a security form....convenient forgetfulness. Reminds me if the old man named Reagan....

The form asks:

"Complete the following if you responded 'Yes' to have, or have had, close and/or continuing contact with a foreign national."

https://www.secretservice.gov/forms/security_clearance_forms.pdf

Nothing anyone in the Trump campaign and administration did meets that description.

They broke no laws, you lying dirtbag.

It is a Felony....numb nuts....

The Serious Penalties for Falsifying Your SF-86 - ClearanceJobs

Omissions are not felonies, moron, and no one in the Trump administration had "close and/or continuing contact with a foreign national."

Spewing obscenties won't make your claims any less wrong and absurd than they are.

i'd just like to know why Trump and team trump has lied about it, a thousand times over, beginning in 2015 thru just recently where Trump can no longer lie about it because the evidence show otherwise?

Why did he lie? For what purpose, if there was nothing to hide, and it was all just normal meetings of nothingness?

Were you there?

Where are who?

Were you there?

Spare us your idiocies.

And I thought I had heard the most ignorant statements ever

Well, until just now. :cuckoo:

Were you there?

Spare us your idiocies.

Take your own advice

They forgot after Trump told them to forget.

There were no "illegal meetings," dumbfuck. For one thing, it's not illegal for any American to speak with a Russian.

It IS illegal to not admit it on a security form....convenient forgetfulness. Reminds me if the old man named Reagan....

The form asks:

"Complete the following if you responded 'Yes' to have, or have had, close and/or continuing contact with a foreign national."

Nothing anyone in the Trump campaign and administration did meets that description.

Omissions are not felonies, moron, and no one in the Trump administration had "close and/or continuing contact with a foreign national."

Spewing obscenties won't make your claims any less wrong and absurd than they are.

He lied but he will slide cause he is "special." so special he can't get a permanent clearance...well....Mueller has him in his sights...

Bripat never ceases to.....nauseated me...

But, of course, you never prove it.

The form asks:

He lied but he will slide cause he is "special." so special he can't get a permanent clearance...well....Mueller has him in his sights...

What did he lie about?

I find his tantrums amusing. Maybe it’s the Avi

He lied about meeting Russians and lied about his debt....he had to revise the form multiple times cause HE LIED...

ROFL! My posts constantly trigger you.

Who do you believe you are fooling?

Debating you is like arguing with a five year old....

Do you argue with a lot of 5-year-olds?

Do you argue with a lot of 5-year-olds?

Just you....

He lied about meeting Russians and lied about his debt....he had to revise the form multiple times cause HE LIED...
So post proof of what happened and post proof of what he said and to what question. "Meeting Russians" doesn't sound like "close and/or continuing contact." What the hell does that even mean? Sounds vague to me.

Lied? Is there proof? Maybe he didn't remember. I don't remember the last time I sneezed so if I give you the wrong date and time it doesn't always mean I lied.
please spare us from your ridiculousness!!! :lol:

Uh, if you actually read the article, you'll see that the "contact with the Russians" was an interview with a Russian news agency solely for the purpose of improving relations.

The campaign’s deputy communications director, Bryan Lanza, urged the young adviser in a September 2016 email to accept an interview with a Russian news agency shortly before the election concluded, The Washington Post reported Friday.

“You should do it,” Lanza wrote, pushing him to help improve the U.S. “partnership with Russia.”​

The last time I checked, there is nothing the least bit illegal about that. Gee, just imagine if Papadops had spoken with the Russian president and had told him that after the election Trump would be "more flexible." Oh, wait--my bad: that was Obama in 2012.
Yet Trump and EVERYONE on Team Trump lied about it.....

Wonder why????

So post proof of what happened and post proof of what he said and to what question. "Meeting Russians" doesn't sound like "close and/or continuing contact." What the hell does that even mean? Sounds vague to me.

Vague us exactly what these clowns want...so no one can pin down their lying asses...

Forum List

Back