Papadopoulos was encouraged to contact Russians

What lies?

Dumbest question of the day.

Give him time, the day is young - He'll top it :)

Yup....as surely as I will eventually step on a nasty wad of chewing gum on the sidewalk...just need to scrape it off the bottom if my shoe
In other words, none of you pieces of shit can name any lies.

There are plenty of ties. Mueller is putting the treasonous story together now.

Do you hear Mueller in your head, or are you just hopefully thinking that Mueller is putting a treasonous story together? What a loon!

The only one we know for certain was working with Russians, was Hillary.

Yup....as surely as I will eventually step on a nasty wad of chewing gum on the sidewalk...just need to scrape it off the bottom if my shoe

Do you hear Mueller in your head, or are you just hopefully thinking that Mueller is putting a treasonous story together? What a loon!

Sounds like your orange king getting nervous.....

More dribble from another dumb ass butt hurt Hillary supporter ...huh ?
1-photo-u1.jpg

Lmao. Why did 11 members of the Trump campaign illegally meet with Russians and then lied about it after they were caught?
No the answer is not Hillary you fool.

Lmao. Why did 11 members of the Trump campaign illegally meet with Russians and then lied about it after they were caught?
They forgot after Trump told them to forget.

There were no "illegal meetings," dumbfuck. For one thing, it's not illegal for any American to speak with a Russian.

No one lied about any meetings with Russians. That's a snowflake fantasy.

Last edited:

There were no "illegal meetings," dumbfuck. For one thing, it's not illegal for any American to speak with a Russian.

It IS illegal to not admit it on a security form....convenient forgetfulness. Reminds me if the old man named Reagan....

It IS illegal to not admit it on a security form....convenient forgetfulness. Reminds me if the old man named Reagan....

The form asks:

"Complete the following if you responded 'Yes' to have, or have had, close and/or continuing contact with a foreign national."

https://www.secretservice.gov/forms/security_clearance_forms.pdf

Nothing anyone in the Trump campaign and administration did meets that description.

They broke no laws, you lying dirtbag.

i'd just like to know why Trump and team trump has lied about it, a thousand times over, beginning in 2015 thru just recently where Trump can no longer lie about it because the evidence show otherwise?

Why did he lie? For what purpose, if there was nothing to hide, and it was all just normal meetings of nothingness?
If they aren’t guilty, they’re sure actig guilty

The form asks:

"Complete the following if you responded 'Yes' to have, or have had, close and/or continuing contact with a foreign national."

https://www.secretservice.gov/forms/security_clearance_forms.pdf

Nothing anyone in the Trump campaign and administration did meets that description.

They broke no laws, you lying dirtbag.

It is a Felony....numb nuts....

The Serious Penalties for Falsifying Your SF-86 - ClearanceJobs

i'd just like to know why Trump and team trump has lied about it, a thousand times over, beginning in 2015 thru just recently where Trump can no longer lie about it because the evidence show otherwise?

Why did he lie? For what purpose, if there was nothing to hide, and it was all just normal meetings of nothingness?
If they aren’t guilty, they’re sure actig guilty

That's exactly what they said at the Salem witch trials.

Forum List

Back