Sep 1, 2017
so the MSM makes it mandatory to run evil whites in the headlines everyday
Papa John using the N word
Starbucks--big headlines for weeks
etc
but here's a jerk that slaps a toddler then pulls a knife out-
-REAL hate/criminality/jackass/etc
--o--that isn't that bad--is it?? he's non-white
...this is just one of many lies/falsehoods/crap/etc that the MSM puts out--and Trump is right--the media is the enemy
Edgar Rodriguez who pulled a knife on a man cries in court | Daily Mail Online

Ah I see. Another in your endless it’s not easy being white threads. Please continue.

Ah I see. Another in your endless it’s not easy being white threads. Please continue.
That wasn’t his point at all. But to someone as stupid as you it may warrant your ignorant supposition.

Yeah. It was. Harmonica is a notorious racist.
I just posted another thread with PROOF
MSM lies beyond doubt
I post facts/proof--you post crap
once again, you either prove that I am racist or your post is crap

etc
...this is just one of many lies/falsehoods/crap/etc that the MSM puts out--and Trump is right--the media is the enemy

The guy was arrested and charged. Not seeing the problem here.

The reason why Starbucks and Papa Johns are a big deal is because- wait for it - they are big corporate entities with a public face. How they deal with an issue like this is a big deal.

etc

The reason why Starbucks and Papa Johns are a big deal is because- wait for it - they are big corporate entities with a public face. How they deal with an issue like this is a big deal.
....MURDER is not as big as lawfully telling someone to leave a business? using the N word out of context?? TEENS murdering
...sure--sure it is..that is some fantastic, scientific deduction :rolleyes-41:

etc

you also are full of shit/trolling/do not have the intelligence to understand

...in the Starbucks deal [ and most others, the MSM says it is RACIALLY motivated--when it is NOT/has not been proven
...the point is the MSM is full of shit/lies---you did not even comprehend this MAIN point --did you??
it is beyond doubt the MSM is full of shit--more proof here:
MSM lies beyond doubt

Papa Johns.

You call that shit pizza?

Starbucks, you call that sludge coffee?

second biggest chain in the country.... so yeah, they are doing fine.
here's MORE proof:
....this BLACK murdered because of racial reasons--but the MSM does not promote race at all
Murders of Alison Parker and Adam Ward - Wikipedia
but when these CRIMINALS are JUSTIFIABLY shot, the MSM cries RACIST cops/WHITE cops.......they make everything racial only when a WHITE ''causes'' a problem

....MURDER is not as big as lawfully telling someone to leave a business? using the N word out of context?? TEENS murdering
...sure--sure it is..that is some fantastic, scientific deduction

okay, this guy didn't murder anyone, he just brandished a knife and slapped his kid, which is awful and he should (and will) to go jail for.

But, yeah, it is a big deal to call the cops on two innocent men, and it is a big deal when a racist CEO with a long history of racism wonders why a guy who died 20 years ago can use an epitath and he can't.

...in the Starbucks deal [ and most others, the MSM says it is RACIALLY motivated--when it is NOT/has not been proven

How many white people did that manager call the cops on that week for not buying anything? I tell you, I'm in Starbucks nearly every day, and I've never seen a white person arrested for not buying something.

That wasn’t his point at all. But to someone as stupid as you it may warrant your ignorant supposition.

MSM lies beyond doubt

Well here is what we know. You are a dumbass. Is Racism Just a Form of Stupidity?

We know your assertions have been disproven time and time again. The unwelcome revival of ‘race science’

But you cling to them in an effort to justify your pathetic existence. You aren’t a big wig manager because of minorities. It has nothing to do with you being a loser personally. You are white and thus superior right?

etc
Hopefully whatever time he spends in jail is enough for him to learn the real way to discipline a child. Instead of raising your hand to them, you take their privileges away for however long they need to be taken away. DUH!!!

God bless you and the toddler always!!!

Holly

SMann proves my point!!!!!! hahahahahhahahaha
....now if I was a black man talking about the evil whites/pointing out unfairness/injustice, SMan would call me an activist, not a racist !!!
hahahahha..good job SMan!!

etc

Media wasn't doing it's job in the Papa John's story. He was "negotiating" with an ad agency who wanted him to accept Kanye West to co-appear with him in the company commercials. The ONLY thing Papa is guilty of is stating the obvious about the depravity of the "rap art. He did not want his company to be associated with that "malignant art form" that randomly uses the N word and promotes sketchy themes of violence. The ad agency then threatened to blackmail him. He did not use it pejoratively -- he used it to describe the "art"..

Didn't hear this until today. Drive-by news won't cover the ACTUAL exchange. Don't spread lies. We have too much lying going on to absorb more.

Papa John's founder 'isn't going quietly' — he just dragged Kanye West into fight with the board

Society for many, many years in the US has always been like this in one way or another, it's mostly the name that changes but the human social evolution are still stuck on some form of political correctness or social correctness..

MSM lies beyond doubt

Well here is what we know. You are a dumbass. Is Racism Just a Form of Stupidity?

We know your assertions have been disproven time and time again. The unwelcome revival of ‘race science’

But you cling to them in an effort to justify your pathetic existence. You aren’t a big wig manager because of minorities. It has nothing to do with you being a loser personally. You are white and thus superior right?
How is it that you can be so dismissive and ignorant at the same time. You are a pathetic moron.

New Topics

Forum List

Back