Panthers owner David Tepper: 'Dead wrong' to call NFL players' protests unpatriotic

Of course some squander it. Drumpf squandered his. However most dont squander their headstart. You wouldnt know that because you dont surround yourself with people that understand how to take advantage of a head start.

How many NFL, NBA players, boxers lose it all? LOL

Just because you have $$ doesn't mean you'll keep it. Let alone build it up by 10x. You so dumb you asked to study for your blood test.
How many NFL NBA players make up most of the population? I know the vast amount of NBA and NFL players end up changing their family lines fortunes.

My point is MANY lose it all.

In 2009, Sports Illustrated did a study of former NFL and NBA players. This is what the study showed: After only 2 years of retirement, 78% of NFL players were either broke or struggling financially. Within 5 years of retirement, 60% of NBA players are broke.

How about DEM APPLES? So getting money doesn't equal keeping money.

You so stupid it takes you two hours to watch 60 minutes.
ESPN did a 30/30 on that
Primary reasons were:
Living too big a lifestyle
Poor investments/getting cheated
Crooked manager/agent
Wives, girlfriends, child support

Don't give Assfaceias facts. He will blow what is left of his stupid mind.
I agree with Rightwinger.

No you didnt moron.
"So now you're calling 78% of NFL and 60% of NBA players idiots? "

Just because you have $$ doesn't mean you'll keep it. Let alone build it up by 10x. You so dumb you asked to study for your blood test.

LOL you so dumb.

Want more hoops players? Derrick Coleman, Kenny Anderson...how many do you want?
I want a comprehensive list of all those you claim were making millions and then went broke. After that I need to see your calculations that those that were making millions constitute 78% of the NFL and 60% of the NBA.

LMAO. I would even do it if I thought you could do basic math. But you're dumb. It is more fun to consistently rag on you.
So you cant prove your claim just like I knew you couldnt. Thanks for playing. :laugh:

Can't and won't are disparate things. You're dumb.
Thats why I specified "cant". Dont back pedal. show me your work at how you arrived at your false conclusion.
laugh.gif

LOL you so dumb.

Want more hoops players? Derrick Coleman, Kenny Anderson...how many do you want?
I want a comprehensive list of all those you claim were making millions and then went broke. After that I need to see your calculations that those that were making millions constitute 78% of the NFL and 60% of the NBA.

LMAO. I would even do it if I thought you could do basic math. But you're dumb. It is more fun to consistently rag on you.
So you cant prove your claim just like I knew you couldnt. Thanks for playing. :laugh:

Thats why I specified "cant". Dont back pedal. show me your work at how you arrived at your false conclusion.
laugh.gif

Watch the ESPN 30/30 and if you have additional questions I'll be happy to help. Point is there ARE people who have millions and squander them. Yes or No?

You be dumb. Oh and I said boxing. You have dementia and didn't even remember that. Or you cannot read. Cause you're dumb.

Maybe you'd be smarter if you liked football.

laugh.gif

Watch the ESPN 30/30 and if you have additional questions I'll be happy to help. Point is there ARE people who have millions and squander them. Yes or No?

You be dumb.
The ESPN 30/30 doesnt claim all those players were millionaires dummy. I want to see your work.

I never claimed that there were not people that have squandered millions. I just said most of them dont you moron.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

You be dumb.
The ESPN 30/30 doesnt claim all those players were millionaires dummy. I never claimed that there were not people that have squandered millions. I just said most of them dont you moron.
laugh.gif

How many names do you want? 20? 30? I am not going to go through 5k names. You would agree that they make more than the average American and squander it. Andre Rison?

Actually you don't watch sports. This is lost on your dumbass.

Last questions. If all true Jews are black, then why aren't there any Jews in the NBA?

Hmmmm.....you be dumb.

laugh.gif

You be dumb.
The ESPN 30/30 doesnt claim all those players were millionaires dummy. I never claimed that there were not people that have squandered millions. I just said most of them dont you moron.
laugh.gif

How many names do you want? 20? 30? I am not going to go through 5k names. You would agree that they make more than the average American and squander it. Andre Rison?

Actually you don't watch sports. This is lost on your dumbass.

Last questions. If all true Jews are black, then why aren't there any Jews in the NBA?

Hmmmm.....you be dumb.
I want as many as you need to gather in order to constitute 70% of the NFL and 60% of the NBA.

I watch sports. I just dont base my manhood on what sport I watch like you do.

Who told you there were no Hebrews in the NBA?

LMAO so now you change your tune. You so stupid you tried to put M&Ms in alphabetical order.
I never changed my tune. Any idiot can be given millions and triple their money.

So now you're calling 78% of NFL and 60% of NBA players idiots? LMAO.

You so racist. And dumb.

You so dumb you thought Tiger Woods was a forest in India.
Nope. 78% of the NFL and 60% of the NBA were never given millions of dollars.

How much were they given? $5? LOL.

Want a list? You so dumb. Poor Assfaceias.
Doesnt matter how much they were given. The point is that 78% and 60% were not given millions.

Link?

I never changed my tune. Any idiot can be given millions and triple their money.

You so racist. And dumb.

Doesnt matter how much they were given. The point is that 78% and 60% were not given millions.

Link?
Mild or hot?

You don't think many squander it? Seriously? You so dumb. You probably suck at hoops too. Oh wait you don't like sports. You like sewing and dancing...not that there is anything wrong with that. MWHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
Of course some squander it. Drumpf squandered his. However most dont squander their headstart. You wouldnt know that because you dont surround yourself with people that understand how to take advantage of a head start.

How many NFL NBA players make up most of the population? I know the vast amount of NBA and NFL players end up changing their family lines fortunes.

In 2009, Sports Illustrated did a study of former NFL and NBA players. This is what the study showed: After only 2 years of retirement, 78% of NFL players were either broke or struggling financially. Within 5 years of retirement, 60% of NBA players are broke.

ESPN did a 30/30 on that
Primary reasons were:
Crooked manager/agent

And?

ESPN did a 30/30 on that
Primary reasons were:
Crooked manager/agent

And?
So?

ESPN did a 30/30 on that
Primary reasons were:
Crooked manager/agent

And?
So?

How does that take away from the point that many of these athletes piss away the millions that they earned?

You so racist. And dumb.

Link?

Most of these athletes have earned millions, and most of them will end up pissing it all away

ESPN did a 30/30 on that
Primary reasons were:
Crooked manager/agent

And?
So?

How does that take away from the point that many of these athletes piss away the millions that they earned?
The point that Azzgroper was making was that most people pissed away millions. Athletes are nowhere near most people.

ESPN did a 30/30 on that
Primary reasons were:
Crooked manager/agent

And?
So?

The point that Azzgroper was making was that most people pissed away millions. Athletes are nowhere near most people.

Well there are a lot of people that inherited money and ended up pissing it away. A lot of ppl who win the lottery end up broke. It’s not a forgone conclusion that you will be whealthy just because you inherited money

ESPN did a 30/30 on that
Primary reasons were:
Crooked manager/agent

And?
So?

Never said most. Said many. Assfaceias. Lying dumbass you are.

ESPN did a 30/30 on that
Primary reasons were:
Crooked manager/agent

And?
So?

Well there are a lot of people that inherited money and ended up pissing it away. A lot of ppl who win the lottery end up broke. It’s not a forgone conclusion that you will be whealthy just because you inherited money
"A lot" is not a quantifiable amount. Drumpf did more than just inherit money. He was coddled so when he actually blew it all creditors came to his rescue. I see nothing impressive about that at all.

ESPN did a 30/30 on that
Primary reasons were:
Crooked manager/agent

And?
So?

It is not as simple as it seems
Some just blow it
Others are cheated by those they trust

ESPN did a 30/30 on that
Primary reasons were:
Crooked manager/agent

And?
So?

Some just blow it

You’re really not big on personal responsibility, are you?

ESPN did a 30/30 on that
Primary reasons were:
Crooked manager/agent

And?
So?

Some just blow it

You’re really not big on personal responsibility, are you?

Trump has lost tens of millions

Forum List

Back