Panophobia

Pathetic attempts like this ^^^^^ at justifying irrational cowardice only prove the OP.

It is not cowardice to recognize genuine, legitimate threats, and to seek proper protection from these threats.

It is pure folly, at best, on seeing a threat, to embrace that threat and allow it to cause harm, while eschewing any efforts to defend against it.

We can clearly see the harm that is caused to our country by illegal, uncontrolled invasion across our southern border. We can clearly see the harm being caused to several European nations by the subhuman terrorist scum that they are allowing in as “refugees”, and we can clearly see what would happen if we allow the same into our own nation, as several outright criminal traitors in our government seek to allow.

Shame on you for supporting and defending this outright treason against your own country and against your own countrymen.

This is the Race Relations/Racism forum, but reading most threads you'd think it's the "Absolutely Terrified, Spineless, Irrational, Ridiculous Chickenshit" forum. Well over half of all the threads here are just 'limited' individuals venting about whatever irrational if not imaginary issue happens to be frightening them on a given day.

A man and a woman get together in exactly the manner nature designed them to, but if they differ in appearance in the most superficial and irrelevant way, it is all but certain that at least three or four people on this forum will lose their shit in a panic about "genocide!" Such panicky pussies misuse and redefine terminology with leftist enthusiasm.

Some people - including many kids too young and powerless to have any say in it - cross our border illegally because the damn government consistently fails in its responsibility to prevent it, and a whole chorus of dimwits will start screaming "invasion!" as if they are completely ignorant of the meaning of the word and what it has actually meant historically.

The hostility to logic and submission to fear by so many of the people who post on this forum almost always preclude any actual meaningful discussion on what the forum is intended for.

Unko is a Reality- phobe. There is nothing wrong with fearing valid threats, only he (and liberals) want to define what the threats are. No,sorry unko. You don't have that luxury. We all do that ourselves.

Unko is a Reality- phobe. There is nothing wrong with fearing valid threats, only he (and liberals) want to define what the threats are. No,sorry unko. You don't have that luxury. We all do that ourselves.

:lol: Fear, weakness, and playing the victim. Throw in something about how you hate Mexicans and you'll have every post you've ever made here.

:lol: Fear, weakness, and playing the victim. Throw in something about how you hate Mexicans and you'll have every post you've ever made here.
You either fear or hate ME, because I don't agree with your pet causes. Funny how that works, Unko.

You either fear or hate ME, .....

And once again you're a victim...

When one is young, they are filled with curiosity, optimism, and feelings of good will toward all humanity.

When you become old, as I have started to, you realize most people will screw you over, and you can only trust people who are similar to you, and that includes race. And even then you have to be careful.

So what you are touting is segregation. I remember when Blacks thought that was the worst insult ever. So which is it?
A California university is the latest public school of higher education to establish African-American-priority housing in response to demands from black students seeking refuge from what they consider insensitive remarks and “microaggressions” from their white classmates.

When one is young, they are filled with curiosity, optimism, and feelings of good will toward all humanity.

When you become old, as I have started to, you realize most people will screw you over, and you can only trust people who are similar to you, and that includes race. And even then you have to be careful.

So what you are touting is segregation. I remember when Blacks thought that was the worst insult ever. So which is it?
A California university is the latest public school of higher education to establish African-American-priority housing in response to demands from black students seeking refuge from what they consider insensitive remarks and “microaggressions” from their white classmates.

Actually, i remember it being very insulting to be told that you had to get out of a seat on a public transportation vehicle because a white person had more of a right to sit than you.

So we're not being invaded by thousands and thousands of illegal undocumented aliens from Mexico, Central America, or elsewhere across our southern border? Okay, got it.
No, ‘we’re’ not.

The true threat and danger to America is this sort of fear, ignorance, stupidity, and hate.

Yeah. Cause what blew up New York and stabbed people in Minnesota wasn't Muslims, it was "fear, ignorance, stupidity, and hate."

Obviously you have a lived a poor life if that is your experience.

I have fear of heights, fear of spiders, fear of death. Phobias are just human. I don't want to fall, or get bitten by a poisonous arachnid or die. Phobias aren't bad things liberals make them out to be. I despise people telling me what NOT to fear. That is another issue.
At least you are honest. Thanks for confirming my theory regarding whites.

I remember marching against that insult so that you could sit where ever you wanted. We fought against segregation. Cream puffs are now demanding it. Your own children are bringing it back.
I remember marching against that insult so that you could sit where ever you wanted. We fought against segregation. Cream puffs are now demanding it. Your own children are bringing it back.

There are many different aspects and layers to the era of lawful segregation, that are far too numerous to identify in one post.

First and foremost the races were separated UNEQUALLY, and it was expected that black citizens were to be subservient and obedient towards white citizens......no matter if said white citizens were as impoverished as they were if not more so.

That being said, if you in fact are actually old enough to have marched (as some whites did) that is commendable on your part, and appreciated by those like me who remember what it was like back then, but comparing the era of lawfully mandated segregation where one entire race of people is marginalized, to black college students having the OPTION of residing in a dormitory that is for black students is totally different.

In order to accurately replicate the era of lawful segregation, it would require the dehumanization of one race and the elevating of another.

Last edited:

There are many different aspects and layers to the era of lawful segregation, that are far too numerous to identify in one post.

First and foremost the races were separated UNEQUALLY, and it was expected that black citizens were to be subservient and obedient towards white citizens......no matter if said white citizens were as impoverished as they were if not more so.

That being said, if you in fact are actually old enough to have marched (as some whites did) that is commendable on your part, and appreciated by those like me who remember what it was like back then, but comparing the era of lawfully mandated segregation where one entire race of people is marginalized, to black college students having the OPTION of residing in a dormitory that is for black students is totally different.

In order to accurately replicate the era of lawful segregation, it would require the dehumanization of one race and the elevating of another.
I'm curious how blacks who opt to segregate themselves will view blacks who choose not to, Will they open themselves up to the same type of scorn shown towards blacks who who choose Republican instead of Democrat support?

I'm curious how blacks who opt to segregate themselves will view blacks who choose not to, Will they open themselves up to the same type of scorn shown towards blacks who who choose Republican instead of Democrat support?

You will likely continue to be curious, because, believe it or not, all blacks do not think alike. Speaking for myself, outside of my immediate family, I do not care who other blacks vote for, nor do I care what accommodations they choose to reside in. That's the beauty of living in a free country.

Self imposed segregation, is still segregation. And a bad idea. While it may start out as choice, it will end up blacks only, whites only, and divide the country even more. Look to the olympics and what we can accomplish when we work as a team. Let's not go backwards, let's go forward together.

Forum List

Back