Technomancy and How to Spot that elusive Luciferian and the Egregore

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
Technomancy is the combination of magic and technology which is "bad" depending on intent. I have not knowingly engaged in it. In fact, I hadn't even paid attention to any of it.
This is what it is:
And this is an egregore:
One of the most interesting things that I have encountered are the influx of online altars made to Aphrodite on another forum dedicated to Hellenism (Greek). However, there is a subtle change in the numerous threads started in moving from the Greek to the Roman deities and "is there really a difference?" (Yes, sometimes there really is a huge difference.) However, in this case we are moving from Aphrodite to Venus the Morning Star. Luciferian. Subtly changing the terminology and the acceptance. Where thoughts go, energy flows.

Not every altar to Aphrodite is Luciferian. The younger people like to show off their altars. The above group loves to take advantage of this and hide in it.

This is how it works. If you have a vision board to accomplish something, then you are applying energy all the time. Same thing applies here. but with more people. You have people saying how beautiful it is and upvoting. The key is harnessing as much energy as you can. Now we have an egregore AND there can be a goal that we are not even aware of.

Can you create an egregore without all participants having full knowledge of what is going on because you are essentially just raising and directing energy with a small focus known by some? Yes. Can we create "a party" and throw as much energy into it as possible in one area as well as in another area? Yes. Can it be accomplished on multiple forums? Yes. In fact, it's even better because it's "moar". Right?

How much of a karmic debt is there in that participation? Wouldn't that be determined by how much is known at the time?

Technomancy is the combination of magic and technology which is "bad" depending on intent. I have not knowingly engaged in it. In fact, I hadn't even paid attention to any of it.
This is what it is:
And this is an egregore:
One of the most interesting things that I have encountered are the influx of online altars made to Aphrodite on another forum dedicated to Hellenism (Greek). However, there is a subtle change in the numerous threads started in moving from the Greek to the Roman deities and "is there really a difference?" (Yes, sometimes there really is a huge difference.) However, in this case we are moving from Aphrodite to Venus the Morning Star. Luciferian. Subtly changing the terminology and the acceptance. Where thoughts go, energy flows.

Not every altar to Aphrodite is Luciferian. The younger people like to show off their altars. The above group loves to take advantage of this and hide in it.

This is how it works. If you have a vision board to accomplish something, then you are applying energy all the time. Same thing applies here. but with more people. You have people saying how beautiful it is and upvoting. The key is harnessing as much energy as you can. Now we have an egregore AND there can be a goal that we are not even aware of.

Can you create an egregore without all participants having full knowledge of what is going on because you are essentially just raising and directing energy with a small focus known by some? Yes. Can we create "a party" and throw as much energy into it as possible in one area as well as in another area? Yes. Can it be accomplished on multiple forums? Yes. In fact, it's even better because it's "moar". Right?

How much of a karmic debt is there in that participation? Wouldn't that be determined by how much is known at the time?
More than I'm willing to pay!

Forum List

Back