Panophobia

I remember marching against that insult so that you could sit where ever you wanted. We fought against segregation. Cream puffs are now demanding it. Your own children are bringing it back.
I remember marching against that insult so that you could sit where ever you wanted. We fought against segregation. Cream puffs are now demanding it. Your own children are bringing it back.

There are many different aspects and layers to the era of lawful segregation, that are far too numerous to identify in one post.

First and foremost the races were separated UNEQUALLY, and it was expected that black citizens were to be subservient and obedient towards white citizens......no matter if said white citizens were as impoverished as they were if not more so.

That being said, if you in fact are actually old enough to have marched (as some whites did) that is commendable on your part, and appreciated by those like me who remember what it was like back then, but comparing the era of lawfully mandated segregation where one entire race of people is marginalized, to black college students having the OPTION of residing in a dormitory that is for black students is totally different.

In order to accurately replicate the era of lawful segregation, it would require the dehumanization of one race and the elevating of another.
I'm curious how blacks who opt to segregate themselves will view blacks who choose not to, Will they open themselves up to the same type of scorn shown towards blacks who who choose Republican instead of Democrat support?
You sound like you have a lengthy process of interviewing ahead since all Black people dont think the same. I personally wouldnt miss being around whites. I would have no ill will against Blacks who felt otherwise.

Self imposed segregation, is still segregation. And a bad idea. While it may start out as choice, it will end up blacks only, whites only, and divide the country even more. Look to the olympics and what we can accomplish when we work as a team. Let's not go backwards, let's go forward together.
How can we go forward together when the nation not only hasn't addressed its sins but still advocates racism?

Worked for us..
Worked for us too except the part where it was unequal and whites were afraid of us voting or working harder than them and creating more wealth.

Correction. White Democrats didn't want you voting. White Republicans supported your right to vote. Think about that when you vote for Hillary in a few weeks. The Dems. strut you around the stage like it's a circus act. They handle you, for personal gain. YOU gain nothing.
Pelosi on how to handle blacks:
Listen to their concerns,” it continues. “Don’t offer support for concrete policy positions.”

Exploit, but don't promise them anything. You're for show, not for go. Wise up.

Last edited:
Worked for us..
Worked for us too except the part where it was unequal and whites were afraid of us voting or working harder than them and creating more wealth.

Correction. White Democrats didn't want you voting. White Republicans supported your right to vote. Think about that when you vote for Hillary in a few weeks. The Dems. strut you around the stage like it's a circus act. They handle you, for personal gain. YOU gain nothing.
Listen to their concerns,” it continues. “Don’t offer support for concrete policy positions.”

White people period didnt want us voting. Not to mention all those racist Dems started voting repub. When I cast my vote for Hilary I will feel good knowing I kept a blatant racist and son of a KKK member out of the WH.

When I cast my vote for Hilary I will feel good knowing I kept a blatant racist and son of a KKK member out of the WH.

Cqb-PnNVYAASvoW.jpg

Worked for us..

White people period didnt want us voting. Not to mention all those racist Dems started voting repub. When I cast my vote for Hilary I will feel good knowing I kept a blatant racist and son of a KKK member out of the WH.

By all means, help her bring you to heel. She's done so much for you so far.........

Worked for us..

By all means, help her bring you to heel. She's done so much for you so far.........
I'd rather be brought to heel by a white female dem than a white male repub.

This is the Race Relations/Racism forum, but reading most threads you'd think it's the "Absolutely Terrified, Spineless, Irrational, Ridiculous Chickenshit" forum. Well over half of all the threads here are just 'limited' individuals venting about whatever irrational if not imaginary issue happens to be frightening them on a given day.

A man and a woman get together in exactly the manner nature designed them to, but if they differ in appearance in the most superficial and irrelevant way, it is all but certain that at least three or four people on this forum will lose their shit in a panic about "genocide!" Such panicky pussies misuse and redefine terminology with leftist enthusiasm.

Some people - including many kids too young and powerless to have any say in it - cross our border illegally because the damn government consistently fails in its responsibility to prevent it, and a whole chorus of dimwits will start screaming "invasion!" as if they are completely ignorant of the meaning of the word and what it has actually meant historically.

The hostility to logic and submission to fear by so many of the people who post on this forum almost always preclude any actual meaningful discussion on what the forum is intended for.

Worked for us..

Then enjoy the boot. Just don't expect any policies that would help blacks in the future:

Another white dem.:

Under a section marked "tactics", Perry instructs Democratic Party officials to "meet with local activists". He wrote: "If approached by BLM activists, campaign staff should offer to meet with local activists. Invited BLM attendees should be limited. Please aim for personal or small group meetings." He advised to "listen to their concerns" but "don't offer support for concrete policy positions."
Their tactic is to pretend they care about you, and are listening to your concerns, then shove you out the door after the election. Yay Dems.

You're going nowhere.

Last edited:
You mistake fear for dislike. ....

The fear and weakness of those described in the OP is all too obvious, even when the irrational cowards don't want to admit what they have let themselves become.

You mistake fear for dislike. There is a difference learn it.
You fear what you dislike.
So a guy reaches into a cooler and pulls out a Coke, because he doesn't like Pepsi. Therefore he is afraid of Pepsi...
The above statement is an example of just how uneducated, and ignorant ApesLips is. He actually has convinced himself that those who merely dislike him, actually fear him. This is the mark of an individual who simply cannot cope with reality. And therefore contrives an alternate reality in his mind; a "safe space" if you will where in his lifelong victim hood he can achieve some sense of control. ApesLips... Thank you yet again for putting your moronic nig wisdom on display for all to laugh at. Say what you will about blacks; whether it be a football game, a TV show, or a stand up routine... Y'all sure do entertain.

You mistake fear for dislike. ....

The fear and weakness of those described in the OP is all too obvious, even when the irrational cowards don't want to admit what they have let themselves become.
Now that's comedy! The "yellow" bellied sissy who not only wouldn't answer my question in a previous post; but also ran to the mod mommies, is now commenting on cowardice. Now that's funny shit right there! Keep em' coming.

You mistake fear for dislike. There is a difference learn it.
You fear what you dislike.
So a guy reaches into a cooler and pulls out a Coke, because he doesn't like Pepsi. Therefore he is afraid of Pepsi...
The above statement is an example of just how uneducated, and ignorant ApesLips is. He actually has convinced himself that those who merely dislike him, actually fear him. This is the mark of an individual who simply cannot cope with reality. And therefore contrives an alternate reality in his mind; a "safe space" if you will where in his lifelong victim hood he can achieve some sense of control. ApesLips... Thank you yet again for putting your moronic nig wisdom on display for all to laugh at. Say what you will about blacks; whether it be a football game, a TV show, or a stand up routine... Y'all sure do entertain.
Apeslips are thin like your typical white person. There is a reason I call you cave chimps.

Worked for us..

The civil rights act; and the right to vote act were both supported by NORTHERN Democrats and Republicans.

The Republican party of today is not the same of yesteryear,and trying to present them as such is dishonest and disingenuous.

The democrat party IS the same shameful, oppressive bunch of hateful opportunists it has always been.

So we're not being invaded by thousands and thousands of illegal undocumented aliens from Mexico, Central America, or elsewhere across our southern border? Okay, got it.
No, ‘we’re’ not.

The true threat and danger to America is this sort of fear, ignorance, stupidity, and hate.

Have you seen what is happening in Europe? Seriously, have you seen what these migrants are doing to Paris?? What does fear ignorance stupidity and hate have to do with the the ruination of the city?
Nothing. So here is the truth:
We fear for our country.
We are ignorant about the problems others, who have gone before us, are facing now.
We stupidly elect UN lackeys that are forcing this on America,
We hate to see the United States turned into the nightmare that is Germany because of immigrants, France because of immigrants, Greece because of immigrants, and Texas because of immigrants. There men are not refugees, they are pipe bomb making, America hating, terrorists. Not voting for the Clinton cartel will stop the globalist's zeal for UN directives.

Forum List

Back