Pancho Obama Thwarted By Tejas Judge

You have no idea what you are talking about. Like I said, read Derideo Te's sigfile.

How about you tell the class why you're in Germany, pervert?
What are you babbling about this time, you dottering old fool? Can't even stay on topic on your own thread.

Too funny.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

What are you babbling about this time, you dottering old fool? Can't even stay on topic on your own thread.

Too funny.

I'm twice the athlete you are at 67.....you wouldn't last ten seconds in a boxing ring or on a quiz show with me, pervert. So once again, why are you in germany, fake-german?

Too funny.

I'm twice the athlete you are at 67.....you wouldn't last ten seconds in a boxing ring or on a quiz show with me, pervert. So once again, why are you in germany, fake-german?

If only you could get your fart ass off the couch to try and prove it, dottering-Cleetus. My professional life is none of your business, Cleetus, although I can understand why you may be jealous. Good luck getting that fat ass off the couch. The indentation you've made there my be hard to surpass!

Forum List

Back